from within these(padded)walls ~asylum role-play ~

Nicolai

I stayed with Laurence until the EMTs got there, told them what had happened so that they could treat the injury properly, then followed them out to find Cyrus. Thankfully he hadn't gotten far, and I just walked over and crouched down next to where he was sitting. "Cyrus?" I asked quietly. "Are you all right?"

I looked up.. I'd started crying again when I'd heard sirens, this had all gone so wrong.. It was all my fault.. I stared into nics eyes, my top lips quivering.. "I..I'm so sorry!, I've ruined everything!"

Nicolai

I shook my head and just reached out to fix his hair a little, hoping to soothe him. "It's all right, Cyrus. It was just one date. There'll be many more to come, I promise."

Nicolai

I tilted my head a bit to the side and just looked at him. "Whoever said I wouldn't?" 
((Sorry, uber distracted by Doctor Who))

((Hooray! ^_^ My friends are making me catch up to the current season lol I'm only on season two though. Not sure if I prefer Eccleston or Tennant yet))

Nicolai

I sighed quietly and wrapped my arms around him, holding tight. "Everything's gonna be fine, Cyrus. It was defense, that's all."

((I think we're done with Laurence. Should we skip past the sleep study and get back to the asylum?))

((british tv's not for everyone lol If you like Sherlock Holmes, though, the modernized BBC version (titled "Sherlock") is really good. Fast and witty))

(Fine with me:D)

The Next day :D

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Right, who's going to check on layla, you me?" I sighed.. As we pulled up at work.

((Ick, horrow movies DX)) 
Nicolai

I gave an involuntary shudder and shook my head. "I . . . I can't." I couldn't go near her again.

((*shudder* Horror movies. If I watched those, I'd never sleep. I'd never even close my eyes))

Nicolai

I smiled faintly, all I could muster, and just gave a grateful nod. "Yeah. See you on break."

"Bye!" I called softly as I walked down the corridor, I continumany steps to soliatry, there, I found lyla, and robbie, shaking, and covered in blood.. Oh that's just great. "Hey layla" I look down at her, even I'm saking now..

Fell asleep xD

"U..uhm, he.. Look, the truth is layla, nico can't come anymore, not after what you did, it scared him too much, he's scared of you, I'm sorry'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back