from within these(padded)walls ~asylum role-play ~

Nicolai-

"Donuts are the answer to all problems." I said, grinning. "Who doesn't like donuts?"

((Gtg, chores to do. Not sure if ill be back before you go to sleep))

(yeah. If i dont reply for a while, its because im just not in the mood(and its not like i ACUALLY have anyone to rp with, is it?) So, see you guys soon. Im online, so if you want, shoot me a message and we can have a chat) 
(ill be back in a hour or two, watching the evil dead) 
(And I'm back. I'm having a really bad night, so slow/shirt replies are possible(if any))

Nicolai

i nodded, smiled a bit and stood with him. "Then go get ready. If we leave soon we can get to Marco's before the dinner rush."

"Okay," I said, I planted a kiss on his cheek before running back upstairs, I decided on wearing the suit afterall..it wasn't all that dressy, it was more casual, I looked at my reflection, running a comb through my hair, so it wasn't covering my eyes for once, this was nic, and I wanted to make an effort for him, afterall, I loved him..

Nicolai

I changed my shirt while he was gone, into just a plain button-up, and put on my shoes. When he came back down a smiled and took his hand, pulling him to the door. "We're taking my car this time." We would both mess up our hair if we took the bike. Didn't want to go into a restaurant looking like we'd just gone through a wind tunnel after all.

Nicolai

I laughed a little and just opened the passenger door first, gesturing for him to get in. "Besides, I think I'm a better driver."

((If I disappear, it's probably 'cause my mom's still not feeling good so she's super grumpy and may possibly go on a rampage demanding I do different chores/errands))

(Hahah, its okay nala<3)

"Oh you do do you?" I laughed, getting into the car.. "Considering I can drive a car and a bike, I think you may have to reconsider!"

Nicolai

"I didn't say I could drive more things," I said, once I'd gotten in and buckled up. "I just said I could drive better. You, my friend, have too many disagreements with traffic laws."

Nicolai

I glanced at him, wondering if he really didn't understand or if he was just trying to make me say it. "It's not as if I want you to crash and injure yourself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back