from within these(padded)walls ~asylum role-play ~

I took my hands away.. Just going back to holding hers,, I was trying to give her some sort of comfort..

"What was that about?, no offence luna, but you don't need friends, you are a beautiful girl, and they just ruin eveything for you!! Why do you think I have none?"

Luna

My mind went into overdrive. All the thoughts swirling out I my mind without even my control.

"I wanna be a normal 17 year old girl with friends. A girl who can drive I go shopping and her work to make money for more clothes. I wanna fall in love after a couple of boyfriends. I wanna live like a normal 17 year old girl." And then I stopped. No recognition of what I had just said.

I looked at luna, worried.. I put my hand on her shoulder.. Stop!! I cried.. This isn't you!! Who put that thought into your head ?!

Luna

"Why won't you let me leave!?" I cried. Getting up and stoomg back inside to the cafeteria where Katie wait.

List

Crane was still snickering quietly to himself when Cyrus came back, and I was busy cleaning off my cheek so I didn't warn him until Cyrus tapped on his shoulder. Crane jumped, surprised, and hit his knee on the bottom of the table, which possibly made me cringe more than it did him. He stopped laughing then, and frowned down at it, so I reached over to give the spot he'd hit a gentle rub. "You're all right, Crane. Finish your breakfast." He was fine. He was just as inattentive to pain sometimes as he was to the rest of the world.

Luna

I wanted to talk to someone who wouldn't constantly interrupt me to ask a stupid question or question my feelings. I'm not even sure what goes on in my brain half the time. I'm pretty sure it takes over for itself. Katie is constantly putting thoughts of normalness, Cyrus just asks a lot of questions and .. Ugh I don't know!

My face makes different emotions as I fight with myself. I whimper slightly before burying my face in my hands and shedding a few tears.

I bit my lip.. "Well that was clever cyrus" I thought to myself.".

"Hey, crane, list.. We need to go back now".,the hall was almost empty..

List

I nodded and got to my feet, giving Crane's shoulder a pat and taking his tray once he'd snagged the last couple of bites and shoved them in his mouth. My own tray hardly had more than one or two bites missing, but I just took them to the trash and emptied them both before going back. "All right." I held out a hand to Crane and pulled him up off his chair when he accepted it. "We're ready, sir."

Katie

"Luna darling." I rubbed her back. She looked up, her flawless face was streaked with tears and I glanced over at Cyrus. What had he said that had upset her so much? Good thing the boys and her were neighbors. Not that they knew.

List

I walked with Cyrus, ignoring his looks now so Crane wouldn't get worried again. When we got to Crane's room I stopped him and planted a kiss on top of his head, then gave him a little shove through his door. "I'll see you in two hours, all right? Don't worry." I wasn't sure if I would be switching rooms already or if it would happen later. I didn't have any personal affects that I needed immediately.

Katie

I help Luna up and start walking down the hallway toward her room.

"Luna?"

"What?" She snaps.

"What's the matter?"

"I wanna be 17."

"You are 17." I respond, confused. I open her door an she walks in then slams it shut on my face. I sigh and turn around.

I loved list's affection for his brother.. I really did, maybe I cried because I'd never had a family.. I flashed list a quick smiled.. I'll be right back! I said to crane as I lokced his door, making sure list got to his cell okay, I unlocked the door.. Any qestions?..

List

I shook my head and just stepped inside, turning to face him but staying back far enough that he could close the door. "None that can't be answered later on." I knew he had other things to do, trying to run this place. "Thank you again, Cyrus."

No problem list, you deserve to be with him.. I sighed as I locked his door, I walked back down to cranes cell.. Unlocking the door.. Hey mate!! I said..

Luna

I knew it was wrong of me to slam the door. But... I'm not sure anymore. I'm confused. I just want a friend right now.

Crane

I blinked in surprise when the door opened again, halfway through inspecting my knee with my pant leg pulled up over where I'd hit it. "Cyrus, you're back." I smiled a little and put my leg down, kicking my feet a little where I sat on the bed. "Will List sleep near me now?" Maybe I could even see him from my room now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back