• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

Daimao said:
Didn't Fred go kaboom with a covvie ship?
No. That was Sam. *cries grossly* All of my absolute favorite Halo characters always fucking DIE. It pisses me off. I seriously cried when Sam was killed in that, though, and you knew it was going to happen long before it even did.

There's a reason why I named my cow's latest calf Sam.

Assailant said:
I've only read Fall of Reach and The Flood, never read any of the others.
Dude. Ghosts of Onyx. Right now. And then Glasslands, The Thursday War, and Mortal Dictata. In that order. They're amazing.

Eeeeveryone is going to hate me for this

IMG_1207.PNG

@ryanpk200 This makes me feel so much better, but the hype is still fucking killing me, man. And I won't be able to play this game for years. Years. That makes me so sad.

[media]

[/media]
Also, just..forever fuck Locke, dude. I hate that ass.

1stLt HChurch] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13685-ryanpk200/ said:
@ryanpk200[/URL] This makes me feel so much better, but the hype is still fucking killing me, man. And I won't be able to play this game for years. Years. That makes me so sad.
[media]

[/media]
Also, just..forever fuck Locke, dude. I hate that ass.
I was hoping for a trailer like this. Way back in March they released a couple trailers called "The Cost" and "All Hail." Those trailers represent there's 2 sides to every story. Because of those 2 trailers I didn't completely trust the "Fallen Hero" trailer and was hoping for the trailer above. Microsoft also said they wanted Halo to continue for another 30 years so I don't think they would kill their protagonist this early.

Last edited by a moderator:
ryanpk200 said:
I was hoping for a trailer like this. Way back in March they released a couple trailers called "The Cost" and "All Hail." Those trailers represent there's 2 sides to every story. Because of those 2 trailers I didn't completely trust the "Fallen Hero" trailer and was hoping for the trailer above. Microsoft also said they wanted Halo to continue for another 30 years so I don't think they would kill their protagonist this early.
If that's the case (which I hope it is, as long as they don't butcher Halo by dragging it out for that long), and they keep the Chief as the main character, he will be so fucking old by the end of it. Because as of now, if they advance the years in the game at the same pace as real life, he will be around 80 by the end of the game. Shit, dude. I doubt even a Spartan could be in service for that long and still be functioning.

I'm trying to not watch any videos about Halo 5 because I want the game so bad even though I won't be able to play it for years from now, but I can't help but watch the trailers. They're too amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back