• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

Mockingbird said:
Like I just realized 'Well Fuck. I still have the RvB rp to reply to.'
At this point I'm in soooooo many things that I've forgotten. I tend to post when someone pokes me like "yo I need a post".

Also nice...damn...is that Roxas or Ventus? I can't recall... memory too fuzzy...

Atom said:
At this point I'm in soooooo many things that I've forgotten. I tend to post when someone pokes me like "yo I need a post".
Also nice...damn...is that Roxas or Ventus? I can't recall... memory too fuzzy...
I know...

And Ven X3 That's why my title is 'The Broken' cause his heart all broken and shit *le tear* mah baby.

Mockingbird said:
I know...
And Ven X3 That's why my title is 'The Broken' cause his heart all broken and shit *le tear* mah baby.
I s2g if there's no resolution in three I'm gonna cri ;-;

I just checked. Email issue. If he has Skype then give him mine and I can try to help him fix it.

Atombombexplosion

He's not banned. RPN's auto email verifier bounced off his email as invalid. Sometimes emails screw up. I could help him but he hasn't contacted me on Skype so I have no way of doing so.

Atom said:
He's not banned. RPN's auto email verifier bounced off his email as invalid. Sometimes emails screw up. I could help him but he hasn't contacted me on Skype so I have no way of doing so.
Well, he needs to hurry up so we can continue our war for Mock's hand.

ryanpk200 said:
Speaking of PAYDAY, the annual Halloween heist should be around soon. That means the reappearance of the Headless Titan Dozer. *shivers*
When it comes around, me, you, and the other two in this thing who have it, Dark and Shadow if I'm correct, need to do it.

ryanpk200 said:
@Mysterion7514 Have you gotten around to listening to HUNT the TRUTH yet? I really need to talk to someone about it.
I'm starting to watch the season 2 episodes. I have finished episode 1, while watching the two before it. I enthusiastically want to talk to you about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all...

1) I surprisingly don't feel as betrayed by Fero as I thought I would, going by how much she really cares for all of those people, including Ben. I just hope that she continues to have a need to help the people she has screwed over in the past.

2) Oh, god. I almost cried when stUPID FUCKING SULLY broke Fero's cover and made Ben break down. Oh my god I feel so bad for that poor man. Fuck Sully, that son of a bitch.

3) Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!! It's BB!! He was in three of the best Halo books I've ever read, and the fact that that amazing A.I. is in this, and I get to hear his voice, is so, just...mind blowing to me! Oh my god, I'm freaking out about this!! The best thing is that he has a similar mindset to Fero, as much as an artificial mind can; he does want to do his job in the most professional way possible and not fuck up, but he will definitely do the right thing. Because he is amazingly human-like, and he will help in any way he can to keep people from being wrongly screwed over. That's one reason why I like him as much as I do..and why I'm so damn happy that's he's in this!! Little BB (who's avatar is literally nothing more than a bright blue cube, unless he's feeling festive and decides to put something like a bow or hat on it. He hates it when A.I. try to be human by using humanoid avatars; he strives for the more unique aspect), the brilliant, sometimes snarky and always curious and peeping but almost always awesome A.I!! Also, he is as good as or better than Cortana when it comes to his capabilities. It's amazing what he can do, and I can't wait to hear more about him.

4) Is..is Petra okay? I hope she is, but that transmission didn't sound too hopeful.

I'm hoping to watch episode 2 tonight as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ryanpk200

1) That EPISODE tho.

2) BB is exactly the way he is from the books; a snarky little shit who is as forward and brilliant as ever. God, I love that A.I. Also, BB being disguised as a lapel pin is so him, and makes me so happy. Because if he ever had to he hidden while on his user in the books, that was the way he was hidden; he would split a small fragment off of his matrix and dedicate it to that, while running in hundreds of other places in the same breath. Oh, the fact of how much they are keeping with his original personality and image makes me so damn happy...I seem to have a real soft spot for Artificial Intelligence programs. Don't know why, but I love 'em.

3) Oh, my god. I still can't believe that that all happened. And that BB is in this. Holy hell, dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back