• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

ryanpk200 said:
View attachment 170497
Season 2 has begun!

OfYGY.gif
Wait. They're on Soundcloud?! I should have guessed...

*scrambles to Soundcloud account*

Mysterion7514 said:
Mock, milady.
Don't touch my daughter, you feigned.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Wait. They're on Soundcloud?! I should have guessed...
*scrambles to Soundcloud account*

Don't touch my daughter, you feigned.

[/QUOTE]
Me and TAC have already discussed this. He wins. I'm just her personal guard. What else do I call her?

Mysterion7514 said:
Me and TAC have already discussed this. He wins. I'm just her personal guard. What else do I call her?
Oh, I don't know. "Ma'am," maybe?

Mockingbird said:
Miss Awesomesauce-epicness-super-cool-best-girl-in-the-world-destroyer-of-worlds
That too.

Mockingbird said:
Miss Awesomesauce-epicness-super-cool-best-girl-in-the-world-destroyer-of-worlds
Psshh, sure thing lil' sis.

I'm back in black bitches, hit the sack.

Now I am off to buy a really 'spensive calculator

[QUOTE="Darth Corvus]*looks at that interaction*
*has an abnormally large sweat drop appear next to his head*

*starts to sneak off, hoping they don't kill witnesses*

[/QUOTE]
*throws Scorpion Kunai*

GET OVER HERE

[QUOTE="Darth Corvus]*looks at that interaction*
*has an abnormally large sweat drop appear next to his head*

*starts to sneak off, hoping they don't kill witnesses*

[/QUOTE]
ERMERGERD LOOK WHO IT BE. GOT THOSE COOKIES I WANTED ?

Darkangel666 said:
Mother, please, language.
I know it's language. It's called English, ya dumb dumb.

One of my best friends calls me nerd and egg all the time and I find it simply hilarious. It's our inside joke. So you can take it, muh boy.

ryanpk200 said:
@1stLt HChurch Are you still doing the tear RP? We just finished the first act and I saw Agent Oregon on the character list and I'm too lazy to scroll through everything to see if she's dead or you dropped the RP.
"Tears" (a multi-fandom RP) | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum
Her and Zeta technically are not dead. But I left because I was about ten posts in or so, and then all the other people with characters around them straight up ignored my posts. Didn't even acknowledge that Oregon was there for two posts, even thought she was standing literally two fucking feet from them. So I just said fuck it and left, because there was no point in staying if they weren't even going to acknowledge the existence of my characters that their characters had already interacted with a lot.

And, I have no idea why they ignored my posts, because my posts involved references of all of them. So it doesn't even make any sense as to why they did that. Oh well, though. What's done is done.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Her and Zeta technically are not dead. But I left because I was about ten posts in or so, and then all the other people with characters around them straight up ignored my posts. Didn't even acknowledge that Oregon was there for two posts, even thought she was standing literally two fucking feet from them. So I just said fuck it and left, because there was no point in staying if they weren't even going to acknowledge the existence of my characters that their characters had already interacted with a lot.

And, I have no idea why they ignored my posts, because my posts involved references of all of them. So it doesn't even make any sense as to why they did that. Oh well, though. What's done is done.

[/QUOTE]
Mother. There is only one solution to this problem.....we must kill them omo

At least Ben is still alive but his time in prison has broken his mental state. FERO is a spy. Huge attacks by something is being done on several colonies. A couple seconds of different cameras from different colonies have been uploaded. Petra has also been captured between seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back