• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freelancer Files: Down for the Count (Red vs. Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Seriously, guys. Cut the shit. I'm getting real sick and fucking tired of it.

[/QUOTE]
Hit reply to see what we were doing.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I shouldn't have to do that just to see what you guys are saying.

[/QUOTE]
That's the only way I figured it out.

You know what I hate. The fact that I never got the "Reserve Windows 10", so now I have to wait in line for technical support to figure shit out.

Guys. Guys guys guys. I found another good edit. Well, I have a whole list of my favorites, but this is one I just found the other night and I love it.

[media]

[/media]

Darkangel666 said:
I know right.
Wait

Why had I not realized this before.
We were too blind to see it. Then again, I''m playing minecraft so, big whoop there.

Darkangel666 said:
I know right.
Wait

Why had I not realized this before.
Honestly I don't see why he just doesn't go for Mock's hand. I mean, there isn't any competition.

Mysterion7514 said:
We were too blind to see it. Then again, I''m playing minecraft so, big whoop there. I'm gay

Honestly I don't see why he just doesn't go for Mock's hand. I mean, there isn't any competition.
Too true my friend, too true.

Observe my quote of your post carefully. It is a test, an example of whats to come.

We can turn them against each other.

Darkangel666 said:
Too true my friend, too true.

Observe my quote of your post carefully. It is a test, an example of whats to come.

We can turn them against each other.
Turn who against each other?

Mysterion7514 said:
Listen, you want something. I want something. Let's work together to get what we both want.
Alright, you've got yourself a deal.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I hate EVERYONE on this site!

[/QUOTE]

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IT HAS BEGUN

AGAIN

Darkangel666 said:
Alright, you've got yourself a deal.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IT HAS BEGUN

AGAIN
Are you just editing my posts, you dirty shizno? Because I do not remember ever saying that.

Also, I have the power to delete or edit any posts I wish to in this whole rp. Keep that in mind, child.

I'm going to bed while you think on your actions. Goodnight, you dirty dirty shiznos.

Mysterion7514 said:
Bye bye. @Darkangel666 Now we can start encating our plan to get what we want.
dis-gon-b-gud.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back