• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freelancer Files: Down for the Count (Red vs. Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assailant said:
I wish I could, but I'm finishing my last Bible essay. I thought it was due late tonight, but turns out it was due at noon. So I get a late grade on a project I don't understand, and the only forewarning I had was some fucking tiny letters on an email when I LIVE WITH THE GODDAMN TEACHER!!!
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I HATE THIS CLASS!!!!!!!

Sorry for the rant, I'm just REALLY angry.
Dude that sucks.

Assailant said:
At least this is the final thing, and then I'm done with this god damn class forever.
You have no idea how happy I was to be done with PE. Yet I'm still trying to figure out how I got a 104 on a test where I could have only gotten 100 points.

IS ANYONE HERE?

Guys, I just noticed something after watching ep 13 again. Carlina never mentioned Caboose dying. She only mentioned Tucker, Wash, and Reds. If she had seen Caboose die she would have just said everyone. I'll post the actual quote.

I told you when I went through the gateway that I saw the Freelancers... I had to watch them die... And after they were gone, I saw all of you. ...Wash, Tucker, the Reds and.... Church, I can't lose another family."
She says the and and then stops as if she doesn't want to say it because she cares so much about that person or something. Could it be Caboose?

Mysterion7514 said:
Guys, I just noticed something after watching ep 13 again. Carlina never mentioned Caboose dying. She only mentioned Tucker, Wash, and Reds. If she had seen Caboose die she would have just said everyone. I'll post the actual quote.
She says the and and then stops as if she doesn't want to say it because she cares so much about that person or something. Could it be Caboose?
Or its because she knows she doesn't have to say the name of everyone from Church's own team for him to get the point.

*watching a bunch of Halo 5 shit late in the game to get hyped for a game I probably will never get to play because I'm stupid like that* Oh, that's awesome. 343 is really going all out on the details, making the world really cool, coming up with a new team, Blue Team is back together (fuck yeah), and the animation of the characters is co- wait. Is- iS THAT BUCK?! BUCK IS BACK AND A SPARTAN IV NOW??! oH My GoD I CAn'T. I JUST CAN'T. HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS TOP.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Or its because she knows she doesn't have to say the name of everyone from Church's own team for him to get the point.

*watching a bunch of Halo 5 shit late in the game to get hyped for a game I probably will never get to play because I'm stupid like that* Oh, that's awesome. 343 is really going all out on the details, making the world really cool, coming up with a new team, Blue Team is back together (fuck yeah), and the animation of the characters is co- wait. Is- iS THAT BUCK?! BUCK IS BACK AND A SPARTAN IV NOW??! oH My GoD I CAn'T. I JUST CAN'T. HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS TOP.

[/QUOTE]
343 is removing split screen. I'm not happy.

I heard that. How do they expect us to play in co-op, then? The only good thing about no split screen is the fact that the game always looks better when you're not playing with the split screen. But, the game is also less aggravating with MORE PEOPLE TO HELP YOU THAT AREN'T THE GAME'S A.I. CHARACTERS.

Also, Locke, you're a fucking piece of shit and I want you to die knowing that. I really just want him to die, to be honest. I only know a bit about him and I already fucking hate him.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I heard that. How do they expect us to play in co-op, then? The only good thing about no split screen is the fact that the game always looks better when you're not playing with the split screen. But, the game is also less aggravating with MORE PEOPLE TO HELP YOU THAT AREN'T THE GAME'S A.I. CHARACTERS.
Also, Locke, you're a fucking piece of shit and I want you to die knowing that. I really just want him to die, to be honest. I only know a bit about him and I already fucking hate him.

[/QUOTE]
As much as I hate to say it split screen is sadly dying.

No but seriously, how in the hell do they expect us to play with multiple people? By connecting multiple TV's to the xbox? Yeah, fuck that!

I don't know why I'm even worrying, though. The only two xbox's I will be able to play it with are leaving next week, and I probably won't be able to afford one until I'm in or out of college. So I won't be able to even have the game to bitch about the absence of split screen. *cries grossly*

Well, actually, the two xbox's are both leaving in the next two weeks. But they are still leaving and that makes me sad.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]No but seriously, how in the hell do they expect us to play with multiple people? By connecting multiple TV's to the xbox? Yeah, fuck that!
I don't know why I'm even worrying, though. The only two xbox's I will be able to play it with are leaving next week, and I probably won't be able to afford one until I'm in or out of college. So I won't be able to even have the game to bitch about the absence of split screen. *cries grossly*

Well, actually, the two xbox's are both leaving in the next two weeks. But they are still leaving and that makes me sad.

[/QUOTE]
The only way would be having multiple game copies, Xboxs, and TVs.

This is one reason why I am sad that Bungie sold Halo to 343. I mean, they're a good company, but they keep fucking shit up.

Do you know what's painful to see? People creating characters for an RvB rp and having them either look exactly like an RvB character, act exactly like an RvB character, or both. It's so fucking painful to see and it makes me feel so bad for that person since they are being so unoriginal.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Do you know what's painful to see? People creating characters for an RvB rp and having them either look exactly like an RvB character, act exactly like an RvB character, or both. It's so fucking painful to see and it makes me feel so bad for that person since they are being so unoriginal.

[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back