• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freelancer Files: Down for the Count (Red vs. Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkangel666 said:
Mwahahahaha
So, you want Mock and Assailant together, I want the destruction of the world. Pretty similar goals, if you ask me.

What shall we do now.
No, I said we turn Mock and Assialiant on each other so there isn't any competition for her hand that way I can sweep in with no problems. You want the world destryoed.

ryanpk200 said:
You have my attention.
Can you fools not read? I clearly said, "Turn them on each other." As in against each other.

Mysterion7514 said:
No, I said we turn Mock and Assialiant on each other so there isn't any competition for her hand that way I can sweep in with no problems. You want the world destryoed.

Can you fools not read? I clearly said, "Turn them on each other." As in against each other.
Oh okay. That works too, I guess.

Mysterion7514 said:

It could work either way...

Mysterion7514 said:
It will work. Now that all three of us are working together, we can be the Three Musketeers. Or The Dream Team. Or something.
Or

Three finger death punch.

I do not know what I was going for, don't ask.

I'm on season 3 episode 3 I actually need to get watching again, there was a few weeks that I didn't really have time to watch it.

Also Myster, I have Minecraft, TF2, Unturned, CSGO and Gmod xD

Darkangel666 said:
I'm on season 3 episode 3 I actually need to get watching again, there was a few weeks that I didn't really have time to watch it.
Also Myster, I have Minecraft, TF2, Unturned, CSGO and Gmod xD
5 games in common. Choose one.

PAYDAY is freaking awesome.

Do you remember the mission with the cars Ryan? That one I managed to do alone and mostly stealth. I'm really freaking bad at stealth.

Darkangel666 said:
PAYDAY is freaking awesome.
Do you remember the mission with the cars Ryan? That one I managed to do alone and mostly stealth. I'm really freaking bad at stealth.
Haven't actually done the car heist. I'll be able to get on PAYDAY in like a hour or so.

I remember on L4D when I did The Sacrifice and I played as Bill(which I was using the Halo 4 Wash model for) I was heartbroken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back