• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freelancer Files: Down for the Count (Red vs. Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mysterion7514 said:
Wash voice "Oh boy"
*pats head* Good boy.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]Where's Lopez?

[/QUOTE]
Sounds like he's in the fucking motor of the goddamn pelican 'cause Grif is a fucktard.

Nava said:
Sarge: Rocket launchers? ...Rocket launchers..?
O'Malley: Oh, you better god damn believe it.
That line did not sound like O'Malley at all and I loved it. Like, he didn't sound the way he normally does. He sounded more like a mix of Wyoming and O'Malley instead. Sarge also had a moment where his voice didn't sound normal.

I guess Matt was having a rough voice acting session that day. Or he was just digging in way too fucking deep.

A few things I thought about the episode:

1) I have gained an immense amount of respect for Carolina now. It was probably a bit difficult for her to say that she was sorry to Sharkface because of what he did to her during their last encounter and the fact that he is her current arch enemy, and I bet that she kinda got the idea to do that from Wash and/or Church. Because, obviously, she's used to outright fighting, not talking to try and stop a fight. So her stopping and saying that she was sorry for what she did and why she did it really made an impact on me, especially since it sounded like she truly meant it. And the way it made Sharkface falter for a moment was interesting to see, too. But it also makes me think about the fact that she probably knows that, if she were to just go half-cocked into a fight with Sharkface, she probably won't make it out alive this time. If he got her down, he would make sure she was down and out, not just knocked out and off a cliff.

2) But Carolina saying something to the affect of, "You better leave before it's too late," makes me worry about what she is really planning to do. And, I swear to god, if her and Church are planning to stay in Armonia to distract Sharkface while it blows up...I will kick a fucking wall in.

3) The whole scene of the Reds and Blues gathering all of the equipment and trying to escape was fucking hilarious. And the scene of them "hiding" was one of the best little scenes from the season. The two main hiding techniques I remember the most were (and I can't watch the episode right now to look at the scene again) Caboose and Grif; Caboose with his typical "I can't see them, they can't see me" tactics, and Grif just plain building a snowman out of fucking nowhere and hiding in it. In the middle of a doorway. Inside a fucking building. Cause, ya know, that is totally hiding. That split second of "ah hell yes we got this" before the "WE DONT FUCKING GOT THIS" was hilarious and absolutely perfect. I loved it. And the scene with Grif in the Pelican and Lopez screaming at him was animated perfectly and really funny. It was just too funny. Mad Lopez is becoming like mad Church and Wash for me, where them screaming in anger is just too good.

4) Also, get your little yellow-striped ass away from that black and red fucker, Wash, because you may be badass and not too terrible at fighting, but Sharkface would still be able to fuck you up and around the corner in about 2.5 seconds. And the fact that Sharkface likes up close fighting compared to long distance fighting, that you seem to prefer, just makes it all the easier for him to fuck you over.

I just had the best 3 and 1/2 hours ever making a logo for my youtube channel. Now to spend many many more creating the banner.

Oh

I see how it is

okay okay

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]Where's Lopez?

[/QUOTE]
RIGHT AQUI MADREFUCKERS

HEY

WHERE IS EVERYONE

GET BACK HERE

I'VE BEEN UP FOR 24 HOURS

IM NOT WHINING

AM I NOW

just kidding all of you go to sleep I promise I wont slit your throats.

Also Ryan, can I get your steam?

Darkangel666 said:
I'VE BEEN UP FOR 24 HOURS
IM NOT WHINING

AM I NOW

just kidding all of you go to sleep I promise I wont slit your throats.

Also Ryan, can I get your steam?
Same as RPN.

ryanpk200 said:
You have 17 hours on PAYDAY 2 yet you are downloading it? I'm confused.

Must have been a fast 17 hours.
OH SEE WHAT HAPPENED WAS

It was one of these days when they give you a free game for like two or three days? Yeah.

IM LIVING ON 8 GLASSES OF COKE CONSUMED IN THE AIR, INSIDE A PLANE

THAT TRIP IN TOTAL WAS 24 FUCKING HOURS

YES I HAD SOME CAFFEINE

I just finished the new Life is Strange episode. The devs weren't kidding when they said this is the most ambitious episode yet. The trailer said the worst is yet to come. I'm not ready.

ryanpk200 said:
I just finished the new Life is Strange episode. The devs weren't kidding when they said this is the most ambitious episode yet. The trailer said the worst is yet to come. I'm not ready.
In the words of Cabbose... I AM AN EMOTIONAL TIME BOMB!

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!!

giphy.gif

Mysterion7514 said:
Anyone wanna play MC?
I wish I could, but I'm finishing my last Bible essay. I thought it was due late tonight, but turns out it was due at noon. So I get a late grade on a project I don't understand, and the only forewarning I had was some fucking tiny letters on an email when I LIVE WITH THE GODDAMN TEACHER!!!

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I HATE THIS CLASS!!!!!!!

Assailant said:
I wish I could, but I'm finishing my last Bible essay. I thought it was due late tonight, but turns out it was due at noon. So I get a late grade on a project I don't understand, and the only forewarning I had was some fucking tiny letters on an email when I LIVE WITH THE GODDAMN TEACHER!!!
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I HATE THIS CLASS!!!!!!!
Sorry for the rant, I'm just REALLY angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back