• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Franzia Highschool:School for the supernatural.

Clarissa grabbed zizi's wrist. "Nelina please I need to talk to you about some please don't try to kill me."She said crying. She tried to stop but she was in full control now and she remembered everything.

Zizi stared at her, confused. "Tell me what?" Why would I kill her?

It was then she realized that Clarissa was grabbing the wrist where her bracelet used to be. Her breath was stilled as she looked at the floor, to the metal dragon bracelet lying against the cold stone. With bubbling happiness she looked at Clarissa. "Nothing you could say would make me kill you. I'm free now. I'm free!" She laughed for sheer joy, until the look of urgency on Clarissa's face brought her back to the matter at hand. "Are you alright?"

Ally was sitting down in the lobby downstairs, flipping through a book casually, oblivious to any of the other things that were going on upstairs. She sat next to Corey.

Casper walked down the stairs, heading straight towards Ally. He smiled at the sight of the ghost. "Hey.." He slowly sat down on the other side of her.

"Hey, Cassie!" Allison said with a smile on her face. She scooted over. "It's so quiet... where is everyone?" The little ghost asked.

"A white wolf. Pure white with the color of blood mixed into its fur. Its eyes black with anger but then they change to blue when she realizes what she has done. When she gains control. Please try to remember her. If you can I need to show you something"She said pleadingly. She stood up carefully.

"The question isn't where everyone else is at. The real question is 'where are you at?'." Casper told the little blonde with a small smile.

"Okay... then where am I at?" Ally asked, intrigued. The blonde lowered her book, and leaned in, wanting to hear a proper response.

"Hmmm...." Ally thought, twirling her hair with his finger. "I have a feeling that no matter which one I say you'll still be messing with my head." She giggled. "Stop speaking riddles and tell me something."

((Oh, I was so confused... I thought they only did that when she was angry, thanks))

"White with blood... white..." Zizi's eyes widened. She remembered so vividly now. Too vividly. A wave of nausea overcame her as Clarissa's pleading face blurred with the killer wolf's, the blood on her matching the wolf's jaws.... Skies above, her brother's screams...

"Do you..." Zizi's breaths came in short gasps, not even sure what she was feeling. A thousand emotions flowed through her face and heart. "What about a white wolf?"

Casper looked at the ghost, nodding with a smile. "Well, I can tell you that you're so innocent it's frankly adorable." He had a weird urge to protect her from anything that could taint her innocence. He winked and chuckled. "I don't know how you guessed it.... but yes. I'm utterly distraught by the loss of social interaction that the only way for me to maintain social traits is to mess with people's minds." The vampire said sarcastically yet playfully.

"I'm not that innocent!" She pouted, before giggling. "I mean, I lived to be seven before I felt a hatched hit the left lobe of my brain." Ally said, poking Casper's cheeks. "You are so sarcastic that I don't know how to handle this all." Allison said, looking at him. "You're way too flirty."

Casper smiled, looking down. He shook his head, a single tear rolling down his cheek. He smiled at the ghost, wiping the tear away. "How can people do such horrible things?" He asked Ally. "And me?" His eyes glittered. "Flirty? Get your facts straight. I'm just simply fabulous... and I can't help it that nobody is immune to the charm." The vampire teased the little girl.

"Ah... don't cry, Cassie!" Ally frowned, hugging the vampire close. "Because people are horrible." She cooed. "And yes, you're very flirty. And nobody's immune to your charm?" She arched an eyebrow, laughing. "I think that's exaggerated." The ghost teased.

Casper ruffled the girl's hair. "Ah, shut it." He said with a small chuckle. "You can't deny it, Al. Yes. Since you have given yourself the liberty to nickname me, I have decided to give you one in return."

"Alright, alright. I guess that's only fair." The blonde said with a giggle. "So... tell me your story, Casper. Tell me your real story. You seem like an odd character if you ask me." She said, discreetly liking the nickname.

"My real story?" Casper asked, tying his hair up. He smiled sadly. "The past doesn't matter. We have the future ahead of us. My mum told me to keep on running forward and never look back. So the past is full of memories of loved ones. I wish that all the memories would fade. The best chance of that happening would be if I kept on looking ahead with stopping."

"Well, it doesn't matter. Please, Cassie... you have to tell me your past! Maybe if you told me you'd learn to cherish those memories!" Ally begged with a pout, she poked the vampire's arm.

Can someone give me a recap so I know what has happened so far? I don't want to jump in completely blind.))

((Hi. Look in the Character sign up for the basics on Characters. Basically, we've all met each other one way or the other, and solved a few problems (Zizi, my character, is free from a curse, Casper the vampire has a spell that allows him not to be burned by the sun, and there are two conversations going on. Between Casper and Ally, the ghost, and Zizi the dragon and Clarissa the werewolf. Happy RPing. Read previous posts for more details (: ))

Clarissa looked at the floor. "I'm going to show you something zizi. Please don't kill me or hate me."Clarissa slowed her breathing letting the transformation come. She felt and heard as her bones cracked and replaced. She howled in pain and laid on the floor painting a little. She had to do this transformation full control not letting her wolf take over. She looked at zizi and shook her fur throwing blood on the floor. She was still covered in it. She whimpered and stood on her feet she looked at the dragon with sad black eyes.

(So sorry my phone freezes up sometimes for like an hour and I cant use my screen gets very annoying)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back