• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Franzia Highschool:School for the supernatural.

Alice nodded. "He was different..." She said. "Oh, what was his name? It was so long ago.... Um... Charles something.... I know Uncle Alistair called him Lewis.... And Scarlet kept calling him Carroll..... Maybe Dogwood.... No.... Dod.... Dodgoson! That's it Charles Dodgoson!"

((
295872.jpg
I've been wanting to say this ever since you mentioned a white hair and a loopy tea drinker and your name. ))

Casper looked a little confused, thinking. "Charles Dodgoson? I don't think I've ever heard of such of a guy." The vampire said honestly. "Sounds rather.. unique." He nodded.

Alice nodded. "Oh, he was...." She said. "We exchanged poems at one point, and he said some kind of fun nonsense... He liked dark creatures, hat at lest three of them mentioned in his poem! Let's see... He'd seen a Jub-jub bird.... And he'd heard of a Bandisnatch.... And he'd met a Jabberwalk!"

Casper listened, chuckling. He could feel himself become loopy just because of the insane stuff Alice was staying. Not that he really minded, of course. "He talked such nonsense... but he was literature and met fascinating creatures.... that is odd...." The vampire told the fairy. "Odd... but mesmerizing. Definitely mesmerizing."

Alice smiled at Casper, and said, "He was a weird one all right... He told us a story... I think this is how it went..." She cleared her throat. "'Will you walk a little faster?' said a whiting to a snail. 'There's a porpoise close behind us, and he's treading on my tail. See how eagerly the lobsters and the turtles all advance! They are waiting on the shingle--will you come and join the dance? Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, will you join the dance? Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you join the dance?"

Casper listened, his eyes not leaving Alice. The story was odd. Yet, in this unspeakable way that he couldn't explain it was fascinating. He felt like he was a child hearing about Santa for the first time. The idea was amazing but the small details threw him for a loop. He thought. "He wrote that?" The vampire asked.

Alice nodded with an enthusiastic smile. "He had a lot of good stories and ideas... He told me one about a girl going through a mirror and entering a world where everything was backwards! And one about a girl who fell strait through the earth, and came out the other side where people walk upside down!"

Clarissa looked up at the sky being dropped off by Nelina a while ago she decided to change into her wolf. She was going to stay in the woods tonight when she saw Casper and the night fairy. She hadn't introduced herself yet so she though maybe she should. She cleaned herself of after being dropped off. She trotted over there looking at the fairy and barked. She wasn't going to change just yet. This fairy hadn't seen her wolf form yet so maybe she could trick her. She laid her head in the girls lap and barked again.

Alice looked at the wolf, and recognized it as a werewolf. She scratched the wolf behind the ears, and said, "Awww.... Aren't you a sweet heart.... Why don't you change into your human form and introduce yourself?"

Casper listened to Alice. "It's shocking how much thought someone can put into a book. It's creative, none the less." He looked as Clarissa got onto the fairy's lap. The vampire sighed, rubbing his forehead.

Clarissa barked and wagged her tail. She enjoyed the scratching. She shook her fur and went over to Casper. She barked at him and wagged her tail. She stood on her hind legs and changed again becoming normal once again. "Hello, my name is Clarissa."She said.

Alice waved and said, "Hello! I'm Alice queen of all things awesome! And this is my companion, Count Fabulous! It is very nice to meet you Clarissa princess of four legged shape shifters, that chase cars for fun!"

Clarissa laughed and smiled."I have already met the vampire."She said not wanting to be reminded of him holding her while she cried."I dont chase cars though I chase squirrels. And I wouldn't be much of a princess."She said quietly.

Casper stiffened as the wolf came closer. He looked at Alice, then Clarissa smiling softly. "Count Fabulous? I believe I've already met the wolf." He said softly with a laugh.

Clarissa jumped forward becoming her wolf once again. "I can talk like this. Someone once taught it to me i can only do it with fellow creatures of the night though"She said though her mind. She walked back over to Casper and wagged her tail barking and laying her head in his lap.

"Oh!" Alice said. "Well... I'm still Alice!!" She said, while standing up to come over and pet the wolf. As she stood her wings nearly knocked Casper off his spot.

Casper looked slightly worried as she laid her head in his lap. Slowly he leaned down and scratched behind the wolf's ear. "So only creatures of the night can hear you talking?" He jumped when Alice nearly whacked him.

Clarissa barked again and licked slices face. She hated sometimes that she acted like a dog. It was very unnerving like she could be this way forever and never go back. Clarissa looked up at Casper and barked again.

Casper grabbed a book, looking down at the werewolf. It was odd, he had seen a dog act like a wolf... but now a wolf acting like a dog. He considered the thought, looking down as Clarissa barked.

Zizi watched her friends at the very bottom of the castle grounds, having a good time, it seemed. She smiled, wondering if she was allowed to join them. Then, realizing she had never thanked Alice, she got up and jogged to the end of the balcony she was on. She then ran with all her might, commanding her body to begin the change. The orange light surrounded her, and when she jumped, the dragon came out, flying from the castle. She laughed, loving the fact that she could change so quickly. The first time was painful, but the third was almost done without a single breath.

She gathered the air under her wings, cupping them as she landed a little ways away from them. She changed the moment she touched the ground, running to join them. "Alice! Casper! Did you see me? I'm a dragon again!"

Casper looked up as the dragon ran over to them. He looked at Zizi, almost not recognizing her at first. "Congratulations, dear." He whispered with a soft smile. "I'm happy for you." The vampire said honestly to the girl. Cas looked at the wings. "Wow.... that's awesome! Just remember our deal. Don't set me on fire." He chuckled softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back