• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Forbidden Romance ((Closed))

"Ty," I say, trying out his name and resisting the urge to say it again. I smirked a little. "Do you come to this town often?" I ask. This was the closest human town to my pack so it was the one I came too. I knew there were a few vampires around too. So maybe this was a place he came to often enough that just maybe I'd run into him again.

FangAndOzy said:
"Ty," I say, trying out his name and resisting the urge to say it again. I smirked a little. "Do you come to this town often?" I ask. This was the closest human town to my pack so it was the one I came too. I knew there were a few vampires around too. So maybe this was a place he came to often enough that just maybe I'd run into him again.
"Ya I live here." I say with a little side smile on my face. "How about you? I've been here for a little while, but I've never seen you before."

Rowan shrugged a little. "I tend to avoid human towns. Of course now it's supposed to be good for me to come to them." She says. Leaving out that this was closest to her pack.

FangAndOzy said:
Rowan shrugged a little. "I tend to avoid human towns. Of course now it's supposed to be good for me to come to them." She says. Leaving out that this was closest to her pack.
"Ya I see." I say. In the distance there was a clap of thunder. Then suddenly it started pouring. I groan inwardly. I hate being out in the rain. "There's a coffee shop just right around the corner. Would you like to stop there, get out of the rain?" It was also a attempt to talk to her a little longer.

Rowan couldn't help smiling as she nodded. "Yeah, let's go do that." She says. She gestured for him to lead even though she thought she knew where he was talking about. She normally loved the rain, but it did dull some of her senses which put her on edge some.

FangAndOzy said:
Rowan couldn't help smiling as she nodded. "Yeah, let's go do that." She says. She gestured for him to lead even though she thought she knew where he was talking about. She normally loved the rain, but it did dull some of her senses which put her on edge some.
I side-smile back at her, then turn and start toward the tiny old building. It was starting to rain harder and the air was getting cooler. We turn off the street and only a few feet away was the shop. I hold the door open as we walk in.

Rowan smiled a little and stepped in, I turned to face him and smiled even more. I couldn't help myself, even if I kept trying to stop. I couldn't. I couldn't believe a Vampire was my mate either but that was another story.

FangAndOzy said:
Rowan smiled a little and stepped in, I turned to face him and smiled even more. I couldn't help myself, even if I kept trying to stop. I couldn't. I couldn't believe a Vampire was my mate either but that was another story.
"Would you like a cup of coffee?" I ask as I turn to face her. When I see her giant smile, I can't help smiling back at her. The pull I feel toward her is tugging stronger than before. Is she feeling any of this? I wonder to myself.

[QUOTE="Zara Hunt]"Would you like a cup of coffee?" I ask as I turn to face her. When I see her giant smile, I can't help smiling back at her. The pull I feel toward her is tugging stronger than before. Is she feeling any of this? I wonder to myself.

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, coffee would be nice. Help have the chill away." I say. I wasn't actually cold. Yet. But it gave me a reason to be here with him longer. I walked with him up to the counter, fighting the urge to reach down and take his hand. All I wanted was some kind of contact with him, the pull to him growing stronger and stronger. Of course what did I expect? That's what a mate pull did.

Last edited by a moderator:
FangAndOzy said:
"Yeah, coffee would be nice. Help have the chill away." I say. I wasn't actually cold. Yet. But it gave me a reason to be here with him longer. I walked with him up to the counter, fighting the urge to reach down and take his hand. All I wanted was some kind of contact with him, the pull to him growing stronger and stronger. Of course what did I expect? That's what a mate pull did.
"Yeah it does." I reply as we walk up to the counter, where a little line had formed.When we get our chance to order, I say "I'll pay for your coffee for you." as I take out my wallet and get ready to pay. What was she thinking about me? I mean, she knows what I am, and I know what she is. But I just really can't stop wanting to know more about her.

[QUOTE="Zara Hunt]"Yeah it does." I reply as we walk up to the counter, where a little line had formed.When we get our chance to order, I say "I'll pay for your coffee for you." as I take out my wallet and get ready to pay. What was she thinking about me? I mean, she knows what I am, and I know what she is. But I just really can't stop wanting to know more about her.

[/QUOTE]
I couldn't help smiling again. "Thank you." I say. I turned to the barista and looked to see what they had. I had to be careful with caffeine sometimes. I ordered just a black coffee and then waited for him as he paid and ordered his own coffee. "Thank you again." I say. I couldn't believe this was happening and made a mental note to speak with my Alpha about it when I returned home. "So Ty, is it too bold of me to ask to know more about you?" I asks once we got our coffees and sat at a small booth.

FangAndOzy said:
I couldn't help smiling again. "Thank you." I say. I turned to the barista and looked to see what they had. I had to be careful with caffeine sometimes. I ordered just a black coffee and then waited for him as he paid and ordered his own coffee. "Thank you again." I say. I couldn't believe this was happening and made a mental note to speak with my Alpha about it when I returned home. "So Ty, is it too bold of me to ask to know more about you?" I asks once we got our coffees and sat at a small booth.
"No problem." I say with a smile as we walk to one of the boothes. Once we sit down, she asks the question that I had been about to ask her. "No it's not too bold of you. Ask me whatever you want to know. Just as long as I get to know a bit about you as well." I say with a teasing grin.

[QUOTE="Zara Hunt]"No problem." I say with a smile as we walk to one of the boothes. Once we sit down, she asks the question that I had been about to ask her. "No it's not too bold of you. Ask me whatever you want to know. Just as long as I get to know a bit about you as well." I say with a teasing grin.

[/QUOTE]
I couldn't help my smile. Why did he have to be a vampire though? "You said you live here, are you part of a clan?" I ask curiously. "Or do you live with family or something?" I knew that my pack wasn't fond of Vanpires, especially when recently some rogue wolves had teamed up with some to attack us. Ty was the first vampire I'd met though and he seemed alright.

FangAndOzy said:
I couldn't help my smile. Why did he have to be a vampire though? "You said you live here, are you part of a clan?" I ask curiously. "Or do you live with family or something?" I knew that my pack wasn't fond of Vanpires, especially when recently some rogue wolves had teamed up with some to attack us. Ty was the first vampire I'd met though and he seemed alright.
"No, I'm on my own." I take a long sip of the steaming hot coffee. "How about you? Are you part of a pack or on your own as well?" The raining was starting to decrease and almost fully stop. I hope she doesn't decide to leave now that it has began to die down.

"I'm part of a pack." I say quietly. I loved being part of a pack, but with him being alone, a small part of me wishes I was too. It would make this whole thing easier. I glanced out as the rain started to let up and sighed some. Maybe he'd stay until at least our drinks were gone. I look to him again. "How old are you? I mean, like are you actually as old as you look or are you one of those vampires who is way, way older?" She asks with a faint smile.

FangAndOzy said:
"I'm part of a pack." I say quietly. I loved being part of a pack, but with him being alone, a small part of me wishes I was too. It would make this whole thing easier. I glanced out as the rain started to let up and sighed some. Maybe he'd stay until at least our drinks were gone. I look to him again. "How old are you? I mean, like are you actually as old as you look or are you one of those vampires who is way, way older?" She asks with a faint smile.
"Oh Okay." Is all I come up with to say. A pack? This was kind of not a great situation for either of us. What if they figure out that she had been talking to me, and didn't try to kill me? If I were in a pack, it would be serious consequences...So what does that mean for her? "I'm twenty-one, And I'm as old as I look." I glance down at the half empty cup in my hands, then look back up at her. "Maybe this is not my place, but is it safe for you to talk to me, like with a pack? For some vampires, you could get exiled just for talking to a werewolf." I am hoping so much that that is not the case with her pack. I don't want to stop seeing her.

I look down, I don't know how to answer. "I-I don't know." I say quietly. "I've never met a vampire before and this is the most I've been to a human town. But...." I hesitated a moment, my cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "I don't want to stop seeing you. Maybe I can find out?" She suggests.

FangAndOzy said:
I look down, I don't know how to answer. "I-I don't know." I say quietly. "I've never met a vampire before and this is the most I've been to a human town. But...." I hesitated a moment, my cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "I don't want to stop seeing you. Maybe I can find out?" She suggests.
"I don't want to stop seeing you either." I respond in a soft voice. Now she wasn't the only one with pink cheeks. I pause for a moment. "Ya that's probably a good idea. So how would you like to do this? Maybe should we meet up somewhere tomorrow to discuss what your pack decided? Or something else maybe...?" my voice trails off.

"Something else?" I ask curiously, wondering if he had something in mind or was just listing off options. "I mean, we could meet here again and go from there. Either way we will meet tomorrow." I add with a faint smile. I knew that now I had met my mate, I would feel the urge to be with him all the time. I just hoped it would be okay with my pack.

FangAndOzy said:
"Something else?" I ask curiously, wondering if he had something in mind or was just listing off options. "I mean, we could meet here again and go from there. Either way we will meet tomorrow." I add with a faint smile. I knew that now I had met my mate, I would feel the urge to be with him all the time. I just hoped it would be okay with my pack.
"Ya that's true. We might as well just meet up here tomorrow." I answer. "Could I maybe get your number so we can figure out a time to be here at, or just if one of us can't be there we can have a way to tell the other person...If you want to"

I smiled. "Of course. But you know, you didn't need a reason to ask me for my number." I tease him. I grabbed a napkin from the table and quickly wrote the number down, then passed it to him. "Here ya go."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back