Flight OOC

aw crow is just a venting tiger doll , how sad , maybe he might bite all of your necks off do to anger and vengeance for being abused ...all because he wanted to pee

Actually, no. I'm trying to keep my family safe. Our leader, who just so happens to be my best friend and the person I care more about than anything else in this world, is currently unable to lead due to being knocked out by noxious fumes. I just so happen to be the second in command so I'm just doing my job, and keeping us safe. Sound familiar?

-in between classes, dropping in to apologize to Marc, your arm must be tired from waving those salts around. xD Xavier will awaken in about an hour, when I get my lunch break- 
I thought of something while I was writing, what do you guys think of Shade being Xavier's sister? With the same hair color and all, they could be from the same mother, but kept separate from each other at the School, so they both don't know yet.

I, uh. I did, didn't I? Yeah. *not quite sure how to approach it now, though, after the utter crack confession that stemmed from... it was his throat being cut by Vana, right?*

What did Vana do? She wouldn't kill anyone! *total lie* Well, maybe someone she dislikes, but not the flock!

Yeah? Look at my signature. Does that me make a loyal general to the demon king, Sadao? .__.

He's the demon king. .___.

Joking, its from the anime Hataraku Maou-Sama. xD Sadao is the main character. 
Don't feel bad, the anime just started releasing episodes sometime around April of this year, its new.

Don't worry about it, Nirvana xD

Ahg, why are you so smexy Marc? Whats your secret-?

I replied c:

Thats right. I'm busy. You guys are scary. Did you know that? I'm-I'm scared for my life-! Drake-! Help me, the twins are being. . .the twins again :c

Gin he seems to be scared. No Rin , he cant be it's just us right Gin. Right Rin he cant be scared

Why should I help you? *busy doing other things, thanks. Plus, the little creep is, well, a creep. An annoying creepy creep.* Just ignore 'em. 
Gah. Longest. Work day. Ever. I am so freakin' tired. And my feet hurt. You don't think about it when you're working, but ten hours without sitting really makes them sore.

H-Hey-! How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not- well- not that creepy. Pleaseee-?! Just look at the way the twins are glowering at me. I think they're gonna murder me. . . .

Awww!~ :c Poor Renn, that sounds terrible. *hugs of sympathy*

So don't look at 'em. Don't notice 'em. Ignore it. If you can't do that you're being pathetic yourself. *sighs because. Freakin a, this kid. Doesn't know how he got Griffin attached to him like this but, well... what can ya do?* Look, Thing A and Thing B, we're all stuck in this same as you two, so why don't you back off and direct that at someone who isn't on your side, yeah? As much as I think the kid's a creepy crawly he's not a bad creepy crawly, and unless you are a baddie I don't see any reason to antagonise here. Step off or be stepped on. Fighting amongst ourselves won't get us anywhere, and I don't think any one of us wants to be left off on our own so at least try to get along.

eh. It was okay. Very long, and very tiring, but a good work day. We had four surgeries today! And I got to be en suite for one. 
ow. OW. Xavier that hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back