Flight OOC

I think we got here after Nirvana mentioned something about dating. c:

And lmao, Renn, thats just. . . xD

....Plume. I love you. *just read the calculus comment from your PM and is DYING over it* 
Marvel team, actually. Jean-Paul Beaubier was Marvel's first canonly gay character. And since he takes a particular interest in one of the people I play I had to take an interest in him.

Ah, thats cool c: I've only recently gotten into comics, so I have a lot to catch up on.

Pfft xD I'm glad to hear you liked that, trying to get some humor flowing c:

Lucky, my mom doesn't even try to understand anything anime or comic related. xD

Thanks for doing that, it's helpful to have. c:

Hey, Vana, I posted a bit late. Do you mind acting like it was posted right before yours so I don't have to edit it? *lazy* 
Four months? That's a shockingly short amount of time. Damn. I'm impressed. What publishers are you talking to with it?

...what company is your agent from? 
Oh. Read that wrong. Derp.

Fletch, stop being a drama queen. They're not gonna have to up and away, it's not an Eraser. 
Shower for me. Gotta wash out this hair dye (going blue~). Back in a few.

-somehow got behind on this thread when I wasn't looking-

Yeah, Fletch, geez, cut Crow some slack? (yes, I realize what I hypocrite I'm being right now, Xavier totally cut Crow some slack.)

Blue? Nice, my hair is currently all a bright firetruck expect for my sidecut, which is yellow. c: I tend to dye my hair a lot, it's probably been every color at some point. .__.

Zeta said:
I'm up for any fantasy rp, if your up for a one on one.
I'm not sure who you're talking to, but I'd love to RP with you. I have an idea for a group RP I'm currently setting up, but I'm fine with a 1x1 as well. c:

Hey. Hey. He was just trying to look out for you, and now he has a knocked out enemy to take care of. He needs to make sure that he stays incapacitated even when he wakes up, yanno? He's just trying to do what you would do, after all.

I assume she's talking to Mask, as that's what this thread was originally for?

Maybe we should create a Max specific one, haha.

Plume said:
-somehow got behind on this thread when I wasn't looking-
Yeah, Fletch, geez, cut Crow some slack? (yes, I realize what I hypocrite I'm being right now, Xavier totally cut Crow some slack.)

Blue? Nice, my hair is currently all a bright firetruck expect for my sidecut, which is yellow. c: I tend to dye my hair a lot, it's probably been every color at some point. .__.

I'm not sure who you're talking to, but I'd love to RP with you. I have an idea for a group RP I'm currently setting up, but I'm fine with a 1x1 as well. c:
its really for anyone in general lol IT's a quiet night

Sure. Excuses excuses. You're just venting your frustration into poor Crow, aren't you?

Zeta said:
its really for anyone in general lol IT's a quiet night
Have any particular plot you're craving? c:

On a side note, I just realized I've destroyed a piece of styrofoam. There are little piece of it everywhere. everywhere. I've made a massive mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back