Flight OOC

*sigh* Stop being suicidal and let Xavier catch you, Vana.

(lucky, I still have another two weeks, or a week and three days.)

*intimidating stance*

Stop trying to fool me ,Vana, I can see right through you, you little drama queen.

*creepy stare*

Well, I can read your minddd!

*reads mind, startled look*

RATE YOUR THOUGHTS BEFORE I READ THEM!!!

(lol)

Ever seen Scott Pilgrim?

I'm Scott, and I just put the milk in the other coffee, my friend.

Enjoy your half and half latte.

The vegan police are on their way.

What now?

(my lunch break is over btw, I have to go now.) 
It's a comic series that was adapted to a movie and a game. And its amazing.

Pluuuuuuume I missed you too! 
Also. Xavieeeeeeeer! I mi-... didn't miss you at all. *apparently still bitter about the last crack!chat argument they'd had* Nope. Not at all.

What's this? I thought you loved me-! *remembers Fletch's confession* You. . you. . I. .um. . you see me that way? I never. . . how am I supposed to respond-?. . .I. . I don't know what I feel. .

I can't make you feel any which way. Just. Feel how you feel. If you try to force it won't be real and if you ever do feel the same way I want it to be honest, not just because you're trying to make me happy. *beat, and then*

Oh, hey Marc! Didn't see you there. How're you doing?

(Fletch, not Fletcher. Like an arrow~ Because his wings have the same feather pattern that most real-feather arrows use~ *archery nut, what?*)

(I know it's Fletch, Marc's affectionate nickname for him is Fletcher. Just like Xavier is Xavy)

I'm doing alright. how's your wing. *is a little sad after Fletch's confession to Xavier*

(Ohh, gotcha. Cute~

I wasn't sure, since Fletcher is an actual name and all)

Healing. Sore, but healing. thanks for fixing it up for me, I don't know what I'd do without you!

(Aww bby, don't feel bad! Xavier didn't exactly accept his affections, so... you have hope?

Oh, and... if we get a chance to, do you think Marc and Fletch could have a little alone time in the roleplay? He wants to talk to about some things he can't bring to Xavier - because they involve him, mostly - and I think it'll help them get a big closer in the real thing, yanno?)

...at the risk of sounding crabby (which I am not trying to do at all, so I'm sorry if this sounds cranky at all - long days at work tend to make me sound a bit snappier than normal), Vana, they'd probably treat you more like an adult if you actually acted like one.

It's ok Vana, though you just near gave Xavier a heart attack.

True, and Xavier doesn't know about Fletch's feelings in the real RP, just in the crack one. xP

Plus, Xavier is crushing on Marc. .__.

Oh, and guys, I have a few chores to do really quick, I'll post as soon as I can.

(sounds good to me~)

Yeah, in the actual roleplay... Fletch doesn't even acknowledge his feelings for Xavier to himself, since he feels like Xavier is completely unobtainable. It's easier to ignore his wants then it is to wait for rejection, yanno? So you have way more of a chance with him there.

Why is she conflicted? If she wants to be treated like an adult she just has to act like one, is the urge to be annoying and needy and bratty really so strong?

Yes, yes it is. Plus, she just likes to annoy people... She's a lot like me... but I'm older. Still not an adult, but older.

Sorta.

And, you know when I was a baby, I jumped off the roof xD I have the email from my mom to prove it!!! (She sent it to my grandma)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back