Flight OOC

What Plume said. We kinda need another character to be almost involved (or actually involved for a while?) or at least be a potential interest to one of the two to snap them into actually acting on silent feelings. Because otherwise they'll just run around in circles forever and never get anything done. Xavier is the flock leader, and Fletch is his second (although currently he's just a concussed idiot because he landed on his head).

Most hybrids are younger, because of the whole expiration date thing? I think that the oldest character we have is sixteen, actually? Wow, I didn't even look at Marc's age. Go me.

Ok. Maybe Marc will be like, 19 instead. Anyways, he'll like Fletch till the two idiots get to it, and the Crow will have to seduce him. Just saying. Xavier should like Marc, to make the triangle complete

Ok, someone fill me in, I haven't read Angel or Nevermore. SPOILER TIME. Does everyone that is a hybrid have an expiration date? because the flock didn't in Fang, and I put too much work into Marc at this point to have him die.

Yes! I like the way you think! Fletch and Marc can totally get close, especially since Fletch is starting to feel like Xavier needs him less and less lately right now, it'll be nice for him to have someone to go to wince he's pretty sure Xavier's not interested in him (no matter how interested he is, it won't do anything if the other party doesn't even notice you care. Sigh.)

...on that note... You're totally accepted, so please post your (modified with age?) profile on the Flock page so I can put it in our master post!

Once that's done you're welcome to join the roleplay - everyone's on the ground right now so you can hop right in - I'm sure you saw Fletch plunge out of the sky not once but twice while following them along in a car, right? So you can join the main group that way, if it suits you!

I have... no idea. I haven't finished Fang yet because I moved halfway through reading it when it came out and it STILL hasn't been unpacked.

Spoilers all around!

Heck, it's our own Flock and roleplay, we can change the rules if we want. No expiration dates it is?

Y/N?

Plume?

No, but one of them is L the lesbian llama.

But yeah, I agree. None it is~

Oh, hey, Vana you can send out mental messages to people, right? Just double checking

Please. I don't want marc to die... on that note, how fast paced is this RP? Because I'm not really on between like 10pm eastern time, till about 6pm. Actually, scratch that, forgot about my tablet.

Oh. And one last thing.... Marc is already a part of the flock then, right? So everyone already knows him? *just making sure before she posts her response*

and we're... both fast and slow paced? Like... yesterday we took forever to get as far as landing, but today Vana and I are having a conversation pretty quickly.

I update the summary every few hours/at least once to twice a day, so if you're ever off for a while and miss something just check back there~

I'm actually gonna update it when I add your information in. 
It's basically a "everything that's happened thus far" sort of a thing because I know what a pain it can be to have to be offline for a day and to miss three pages of other peoples posts, so that way you don't have to worry about getting caught up so badly.

It's not too fast, most of the posting madness happens here, along with some goofing off with OOC RPing about cookie dough being shoved up noses.

.____.

Mm-hmm. This is mostly a crack rp and sign up spot, as well as a place for minor plotting. The actual roleplay isn't too explosive, but isn't too dead in the water slow, either. It's a nice pace, if you ask me.

...don't forget L the lesbian llama. Because Xavier is a spaz who can't think straight in OOC chat time.

Ok. Umm, really unsure how to join in. Where exactly are you, someone needs to call marc I think, He's at a house he rented, someone should call him so he can come pick up fletch and get him back there so he can tend to the wing and stuff. ya know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back