First VS Second

wich do you you prefer please don't vote if you have only seen one

• First

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Second

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Grrr, maybe after finals are done I can sit down for a few hours and figure out 2d ed.  Maybe.  How many Mona Lisa's, Hanging Gardens, or Eiffel Towers are not created because this generation loves its games?

I love good artwork, but the creators of GURPS could have painted the Mona Lisa in the cover art and I'd still hate the system.

Good artwork is grand and all, but AN RPG'S VIABILITY SHOULD NEVER BE BASED ON THE ARTISTIC TALENT THAT IS USED TO ILLUSTRATE IT!!!

Actually, style means a lot to a game, and the artwork goes a long ways towards building that style, and when I do spend $30-40 on a book, I expect it to have some nice artwork, but that's more about the physical product than the game itself. As long as the art builds the style of the game then it is good art.

But we're talking about the style of the game, not what builds on it...

Windows is pretty and all, but the base programming blows chunks!!!

I just don't know how to use any thing else (and am seriously broke, with a wife who wouldn't let me upgrade to Linux on her computer anyway).

I just don't know how to use any thing else (and am seriously broke' date=' with a wife who wouldn't let me upgrade to Linux on her computer anyway).[/quote']
Dual boot, beeyatch.

-S

I just don't know how to use any thing else (and am seriously broke' date=' with a wife who wouldn't let me upgrade to Linux on her computer anyway).[/quote']
Oh, and let me know if I'm overstepping here, but maybe the conversation could go like this:

"You're having some other guy's kid. I'm installing linux on your PC. Do you have any objections?"

-S

*shoving a frenzying porcupine behemoth up CW's ASS!!!*
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Watch me.

EM-Do you not see amusing things that often to be completely content with that kind of schoolyard humor?

*shoving a frenzying porcupine behemoth up CW's ASS!!!*
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Are you children done?

So, are you still implying that good artwork can overcome a poor gaming system?

If so, then we still are in contention...

*pulling up the sleves of my cloak and assuming Tiger Form*

So are you implying that you have magical judgemental powers that can tell whether a system is good or not without even trying it?

Personally, I'm being dragged kicking and screaming into the second edition ranks, I just want a reason with better validation than

'...pretty pictures'. :roll:

I just want a reason with better validation than
'...pretty pictures'. :roll:
How about better Charm trees and cleaner mechanics then?

-S

So, are you still implying that good artwork can overcome a poor gaming system?
If so, then we still are in contention...

*pulling up the sleves of my cloak and assuming Tiger Form*
Do you honestly think I meant that? Really man...

Extends my hand in peace to CW.

To Still:

I'll have to do more research.

So..., how do I change my vote?

Hillarious off tangent:

EM has severe arachnaphobia...

He just noticed a large brown recluse spider crawling down his arm and went into violent insecticidal spasms. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back