Fire Emblem: Legends of Auxereilla

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]Severa and Cynthia were my favourite girls so I always made sure they were the best. :3

[/QUOTE]
Lol.

This is my favorite girl, and probably because her artwork was done by the artist who did my favorite anime: Full Metal Panic!

And yes, it's Elincia.

elincia.jpg

Kyero said:
I've had relatively good luck with Olivia, actually. She's my go-to waifu, after all. Lol.
Not bad choice really. mine however is Lissa. Cute, high magic, and of course the fact she was a princess helped~! She was all around a pretty good character.

Kyero said:
Lol.
This is my favorite girl, and probably because her artwork was done by the artist who did my favorite anime: Full Metal Panic!

And yes, it's Elincia.

elincia.jpg
From Path of Radiance my favourite was Mia, I have a thing for enegetic girls with swords. >.>

Though my all time Waifu would probably be Marisa or Eirika from Sacred Stones.

I don't really have a waifu I don't think xD

Panne became one hell of a badass for me

Throw her on a wvern and her and Stahl wrecked shit up

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]From Path of Radiance my favourite was Mia, I have a thing for enegetic girls with swords. >.>
Though my all time Waifu would probably be Marisa or Eirika from Sacred Stones.

[/QUOTE]
Mmm.

My all time waifu from Fire Emblem as a franchise would be Jill from Radiant Dawn. I have no idea why, but something about her from Radiant Dawn makes me wish that RD had a waifu mechanic and a My Unit (Actually there's TOO MANY things I wish RD had, but I digress). Too bad, so sad for me. Lol. But yeah, Jill from RD is my favorite FE girl.

The waifu topic was inevitable truely, whenever fire emblem is brought up it shall be mentioned, it is divine law.

I'll have you know only one person died in Radiant Dawn for me

It was some of the reinforcements on that one mission where your job was to hold the line

I wasn't aware on how weapons worked at the time, let's just say Melee-javelin-tanking was a bit iffy for a bit

Orikanyo said:
The waifu topic was inevitable truely, whenever fire emblem is brought up it shall be mentioned, it is divine law.
I guess so.

But seriously, this is one badass chick:

jill.jpg

Kyero said:
I guess so.
But seriously, this is one badass chick:

jill.jpg
Reminds me of Cherche, if Lissa wasn't such a cutie...

indeed, quite the sight that one, a halberdier?

TerraBooma said:
I'll have you know only one person died in Radiant Dawn for me
It was some of the reinforcements on that one mission where your job was to hold the line

I wasn't aware on how weapons worked at the time, let's just say Melee-javelin-tanking was a bit iffy for a bit
Oh I lost SO many units my first time playing it wasn't even funny. The struggle was REAL!! Even on Normal Mode where you could battle save!

Radiant dawn wasn't too hard after I reached the Greil Mercenary part. Then it all became easy. :P

(Until I would have to use the stupid dawn brigade which I had neglected.)

TerraBooma said:
I don't have a waifu really
I liked Cynthia out of all the Children units I guess
Cyn is just plain adorable, to bad she got her mother's walking habits... less walking, more tripping.

Orikanyo said:
@Kyero not bad, sounds like shes quite powerful.
Jill easily maxes out all of her stats before any other character (that you receive in Part 1 of the game anyway). And when I say ALL of her stats, I mean ALL of her stats. By the time she's third tier level 6-8, she's completely maxed out.

@Trignome, she does look like Sil doesn't she? Lol!

@Kyero Shes bloody donnel on crack.. damn... haven't played the game but she stole my heart, atleast my power gamer one.

Orikanyo said:
@Kyero Shes bloody donnel on crack.. damn... haven't played the game but she stole my heart, atleast my power gamer one.
She'll do that. Plus she has one of the most heartwarming recruitment dialogues of any character in FE, period.

In Part 3, chapter 7, when Ike and company are facing off against the Dawn Brigade in the swamp, if Mist speaks to Jill, it's almost tear jerking. Seriously I almost cried because of how heartfelt it was. To some it's kind of generic, but given the history they share in Path of Radiance and the fact that it was carried over very successfully, it's really anything but generic.

"Mist: Jill! I can't believe it! It is you!

Jill: Oh, Mist...

Mist: I'm so glad to see you!

Jill: Wh-what?

Mist: Well, I was wondering about what to do if I saw you here with the Daein army. I had it all worked out, you see? And, well, here you are! It's great!

Jill: Mist. We're enemies now.

Mist: No, you have to listen, Jill. Let's not fight. There's a really easy solution to this whole mess!

Jill: But...what?

Mist: Just listen! It's so simple! Since Daein shouldn't be in this war, they shouldn't be here right now, right? And you and I are friends, right? So, we can each pretend that the other one of us isn't here! Isn't that great?

Jill: Mist, that makes absolutely no sense. Besides, that's not the issues here! You're mercenary. You know how th--

Mist: We're not fighting. That's final.

Jill: Mist?!

Mist: Jill, you'd never turn your weapon against me. I just know it. I trust you, because you're my friend.

Jill: Oh, Mist... All right, that's it. I've had enough of this.

Mist: Jill?

Jill: You made my last doubts fade away. I've made my decision. I'm not fighting in the Daein army anymore. I'm joining back up with you.

Mist: Jill! I knew you'd come around!

Jill: I feel bad for my comrades in Daein, but I'm going to stand by what I believe. I will not be ashamed anymore.

Mist: That's the Jill I know and love!

Jill: Thank you, Mist!"

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]Mist X Jill was my number one shipping in POR.

[/QUOTE]
Lol. Mine too. They're just so cute! They were meant to be sisters, I swear!

But here's the best shot of Jill I think from RD's artwork gallery:

latest

I got a question, are there just normal foot soldier spear guys?

I don't think there are any in Awakening

also new FE hype

They should make another Tellius game, maybe one with Greil as the main protagonist. I just love the lore behind it so much and the prejudice behind the Laguz and Beorc was rather interesting.

Soliders are usually an enemy or ally only class. The only game you can play one is in POR and RD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back