Fire Emblem: Legends of Auxereilla

@TerraBooma She is not obsessed, well, maybe, okay maybe a little.... She'd be having the same problem i would... Don't you all tell me you wouldn't want to pet them abit..

Character level up. *cheers*

Exp Earned: 160

Total Exp: 160

Numbers generated:

37 5 33 17 45 57 72

Percentage comparison:

50 50 5 55 70 30 10

New stats

Lvl 2

HP: 20 (+1) = 21

STR: 7 (+1) = 8

MAG: 0 (+0) = 0

SKL: 7 (+1) = 8

SPD: 6 (+1) = 7

DEF: 5 (+0) = 5

RES: 0 (+0) = 0

EVERYONE LEVELS UUUP

I'm somewhat worried Tyrin's going to fall behind, but ah well.

The behind the meat-wall club can continue even if under leveled.

*pats* I'm sure Tyrin will (somehow) manage...

In any case, our characters are all on the precipice of meeting, and I am joyfully awaiting the moment that they do.

Oh. Well goodness, why didn't you say so? Now my character's scattered at the bottom of a cliff.

...Tyrin doesn't happen to have a spell for that, does he?

I'm not sure even physic can cure that.

Nevermind...I've lived a long enough life...seen the world...had plenty of advventures. *dismembered head tears up* I guess that if it's my time to go, then it's my time to go. *bites tongue and dies*

Damn, knew we shouldn't have played classic.

I know I do... I just can't handle the sadness. Espeacally if it's someone like Nowi, Jesus christ why!

What is that a bad thing

I'm a big noob at these games, if I didn't reset I wouldn't have an army

I liked Nowis character, but she sucked at hurting things in my book

Nah was awesome though.

Nahs a beast, all child characters were though, but Nah could take down just about anything.

Also is franny the only one looting the bodies?

Eh, I played on easy I think? (I' ma biig noob like I said)

Stahl, Donnel, Panne, Olivia, and Gaius

they were my god units

Donnel is just naturally god tier, Olivia? Must've had a tough time with that one.

Orikanyo said:
Donnel is just naturally god tier, Olivia? Must've had a tough time with that one.
I've had relatively good luck with Olivia, actually. She's my go-to waifu, after all. Lol.

Olivia was super cute, so I used her. Second sealed her into a myrimidon and into a swordmaster and she dogded everything. Then switched back to dance because, my god that design.

TerraBooma said:
I ended up going, and it's been awhile so hold on
Dancer-Myrmideon-Swordmaster-Assassin-Dancer

So yah
I had her second seal to every class available to her before finally bringing her back to a dancer. It's just adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back