Fire Emblem: Legends of Auxereilla

TerraBooma said:
I got a question, are there just normal foot soldier spear guys?
I don't think there are any in Awakening

also new FE hype
The Soldier class, Halberdier class, and Sentinel class (this last one from Radiant Dawn only), are the only classes which are generic foot soldiers with spears. Some of the armor types have spears, but regular foot soldiers with a spear are few and far between unless they're enemies in which case they are usually thrown at you en masse.

Here's an example of a Soldier/Halberdier class from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, one of my other favorites: Nephenee

latest

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]Calil x Nephenee. Most suggestive conversation ever.

[/QUOTE]
Was it suggestive? I knew their conversations yielded the fact that Nephenee is ashamed of her country upbringing, but I never knew it was suggestive.

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]Well, my brain interpreted it that way. I just wanted them to be a thing :P .

[/QUOTE]
Hmm, I'll have to try their supports and see for myself. They sound interesting.

Well then, i am now going to go do stuff and things, errands to run and such. ya'll don't have to much fun, they may find you.

It's actually quite touching, you have a city girl and country girl talking it out. Starts off rather comedic, Calil trying to remove Nephenee's helmet, but then they start to find similarities between each other and become friends. Nephenee even applies make-up. :3

One of my favourites from the game.

Heh.

Well anyway, for those who are wondering I am open to ideas about minor side quests if you've got them. However, we'll wait to introduce any such devices until after the second battle when Rhe'sia has joined the group.

So just to clarify something about the RP, the only people who can tell they aren't Laguz is the intellectuals after reading up on them

something tells me teh guards aren't intellectuals

TerraBooma said:
So just to clarify something about the RP, the only people who can tell they aren't Laguz is the intellectuals after reading up on them
something tells me teh guards aren't intellectuals
What do you mean? When it comes to Mai and Rhe'sia, it's going to be more than obvious that they're Laguz. They have furry ears and a tail, after all. That's kind of hard to miss.

Sei'rina is the only one whom the beorc will not instantly recognize as a Laguz as she lacks her wings which lets her pass for a beorc.

Lemme clarify, to a commoner who hasn't seen a Laguz before, survivor reports would say it was a laguz attack right?

TerraBooma said:
Lemme clarify, to a commoner who hasn't seen a Laguz before, survivor reports would say it was a laguz attack right?
pretty muchw hat their goal was, to sew hatred for the poor thingds and then bam boom war time~!

TerraBooma said:
Pretty much what Orikanyo said. The bandits wore the Laguz skins to try and frighten the common people who've never seen Laguz into thinking it was them so that they would retaliate and slaughter the Laguz.

@Kyero while a rather simple tactics, it works rather well. During that day and age only really nobles got any sort of schooling, even then probably not alot, but enough to be "higher class" then the local peasants.

TerraBooma said:
So how big are the whitewing mercs exactly?
Roughly about Franny, mai and Cyrus at the moment

merc company in the farthest stretch of the word.,

So after reading @Orikanyo's post, I realized that Francisca would have to be looking down on Al, literally, due to their substantial difference in height. Oh...this is just perfect. Perfect.

Trignome said:
So after reading @Orikanyo's post, I realized that Francisca would have to be looking down on Al, literally, due to their substantial difference in height. Oh...this is just perfect. Perfect.
The poor guy.

We're going to turn into the shepherds at this rate

Just without the financial, political, or really any level of power close to them

@Trignome it could be a good thing to, excuse me saying this but what is generally a foot down from the top of a female's head?

Well maybe not a foot, but it'll be close enough...

just be careful in the attempt, she has a whip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back