Fire Emblem: Legends of Auxereilla

I'm making a Sword Knight, and I was wondering what kind of customization options would I have for the stats? everyone else seems to have The five positive points and two negatives, is that just the standard custom stats we're using?

Killjoy707 said:
I'm making a Sword Knight, and I was wondering what kind of customization options would I have for the stats? everyone else seems to have The five positive points and two negatives, is that just the standard custom stats we're using?
It's what we established as our standard. You can buff five points to any stats of your choice, and you must compensate for that by taking away 2 points from any stats of your choice.

However, if you'd prefer not to do that or if you would like a slightly different customization option then run it by me and we can compromise on something.

Kyero said:
It's what we established as our standard. You can buff five points to any stats of your choice, and you must compensate for that by taking away 2 points from any stats of your choice.
However, if you'd prefer not to do that or if you would like a slightly different customization option then run it by me and we can compromise on something.
Alright, I wasn't sure if that was what you guys wanted or if people ran their ideas by you when they made their characters.

I do have an idea to catch my stats up with those of you who've already leveled up, instead of just doing Five positive and two negative I'd use Seven positive and Three negative. I feel that this balanced because you guys seem to have the equation set as two positive equals one negative. so mine would have to be - Six positive equals Three negative the with the extra one positive it would yield a total of 3.5 negatives then using DnD logic it would round down.

Killjoy707 said:
Alright, I wasn't sure if that was what you guys wanted or if people ran their ideas by you when they made their characters.
I do have an idea to catch my stats up with those of you who've already leveled up, instead of just doing Five positive and two negative I'd use Seven positive and Three negative. I feel that this balanced because you guys seem to have the equation set as two positive equals one negative. so mine would have to be - Six positive equals Three negative the with the extra one positive it would yield a total of 3.5 negatives then using DnD logic it would round down.
Perhaps, but then again you won't be starting at Level 1 either. To catch up with the rest of us, you will take the average level of the group (which in this case is about 3) and use that as a starting point.

The plus five and minus two are for level 1 customization if you want it, otherwise you are free to use the normal level 1 stats I have posted for each class.

Kyero said:
Perhaps, but then again you won't be starting at Level 1 either. To catch up with the rest of us, you will take the average level of the group (which in this case is about 3) and use that as a starting point.
The plus five and minus two are for level 1 customization if you want it, otherwise you are free to use the normal level 1 stats I have posted for each class.
Oh then in that case I'll just use the standard, I was thinking I'd just start as a level one. However if I'm a level three there no need for me to change my customization.

When leveling up I assume any stat that increases will only increase by one right?

Killjoy707 said:
Oh then in that case I'll just use the standard, I was thinking I'd just start as a level one. However if I'm a level three there no need for me to change my customization.
When leveling up I assume any stat that increases will only increase by one right?
If your growth rate is 100% or less, then yes, it will increase by 1 point. If there is a stat(s) which 101% or greater, then it has a chance to increase by 2 such as with the HP of most Laguz characters.

Did you find the Level Up process in the Mechanics page alright? And did you understand how it works or would you like me to explain it once more?

eh? we get 5 points and two negative? I never saw that actually... guess i missed it when i made franny.

Work of a witch I tells yea!

Technically, she is capable of hexing, a shown by her siphon ability. Hexing a secondary art of the dark magics, can be ignored if one favors another path but Franny liked the thought of making people bow before her magical prowess and quiver in pain as she destroyed their very being.

Note to Tyrin: Do not make enemies of Franny

I think they're on alright terms on the very least, so that's good xD

He has really yet to talk to her, so more like an aquaintence but not much more.

Yah, but she doesn't want to outright murder him. So that's good.

We should have them tlak after the fight is over, it'd be interesting

Oh definetly, she has quite a few questions to ask him.

Good question, what indeed.

Of course I do, I have it here in my totally not blank notes.

tri, i can't see what you wrote at all xD its comepletely blank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back