Fire Emblem: Legends of Auxereilla

Oh don't be fraidy cats(hah) if worse comes to worse all things can be dealt with. Shes strong but every person has a weakness, and she has quite a few, much like all of our characters.

I don't know what character you think I'm playing, but in no situation can Tyrin deal with Mai

unless he gets close and talks her down? Maybe?

Hey @Black Masquerade, something I forgot to mention when I was designing the level up information was that Laguz level up more slowly than beorc units. In fact, they only earn about 75% of what a beorc does because they are naturally stronger and more directly designed for battle so what struggles would befall a beorc would not challenge them nearly as much.

So if you could please be so kind as to take your current EXP and bring it down to 75% of where it's currently at that would be great.

Thank you!

...Meanwhile, as the interrogation proceeds, Al is silently on standby.

Really, I should write a post, considering I haven't done so for a week. But I've posted so much filler material already. Eh... -_-

I'll probably need to do a post soon, will do so when I get home or have time today. If not that tomorrow morning.

Do what you can guys. I'll be off to school in just a few minutes and be back later this evening. I've got a LONG day ahead of me.

By the by, is anyone here an SAO fan? I forget who is and who isn't in my RP's.

While my love of weapons hypes me abit for the other one I must admit I am already preoccupied with a few other group rps at the moment to help with that one.

I just simply hope this doesn't fade away, I like this rp. And I have yet to do so many things, so many people left unexploded with dark energy! So many sadist jokes left untold! So many ships left unsailed!

True enough, this is one of the few group rps I've done so really I have no idea what's considered standard pacing.

xD It's a bit slower then I'm used to, most of Kyero's RP's are for me. That's fine by me though. I'll work on a post right now.

You want Franny and Tyrin to talk?

Oh my, he's finally going to work up the courage? Franny's first fan , it had to come sooner or later.

Oh you know I'm teasing *sassy handwave* However she will be asking him a few questions.

Well of course, and also asking about if he has any proficiency with a whip... which you can do as you will with.

Well, we can all look forward to interesting nights ahead. Depending on what our leader wishes to do, we will have options which will both come with interesting and sometimes even dangerous consequences.

Well I just hope we have a little longer before someone dies. And I know it'll happen eventually.

Now the question is, which route?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back