Fire Emblem: Legends of Auxereilla

Seriously guys, why does everyone think I'm a girl? I mean it's not like I try to act feminine and put totally girly photos up.

Ohohohohohohohoho~! i was waiting for one of you to make that slip, always check the profile before you roleplay~!

Pffffft. What is 'love'? We candles do not love; we burn with fiery passion. except, clearly that didn't work out for me.

See, someone knows what to do. It's actually like the fifth time it's happened to me. x3

I need to actually hit on a guy on here and then have him find out I'm actually a guy. I am clearly good at acting females. :3

apparently xD A lot of people used to think I was a girl too, haven't encoutnered it in awhile.

When I was younger I didn't realize Terra could be confused with Tera. Damnit.

Terra Firma with explosions

I also didn't understand latin

I don't get it as much anymore, but my old name, OverlyIntricateLove was where it was at its worse. I swear everyone didn't look at my profile and assumed by the way I acted, that I was a pretty little girl. :3

And then there good ol' ori, the guy who acts like a old wise monk, with a penchant for talking to much.

hell i don't even know where I got this name.. about like 9 years ago I just made it up somewhere and sued it ever since

my god... you are truly a god of usernames.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back