Fire Emblem: Legends of Auxereilla

Well hold on, why is he suprised that Tyrin's a noble then? Surely he must have noticed his polite attitude and demeanor, or everyone just thought he was a cleric.

Well, did he make mention of his nobility before?

I'm not sure, I think he said his last name, but with the exception of maybe Sei'Rina and Cyrus (Both of which pushing it) nobody would think of it. His family IS fairly unimportant in the world of nobility

I guess he would try to act a little less noble, it would make his travels easier that's for sure.

Needless to say, he'll have enough to explain after this.

Nice to see Cyrus isn't angry

he IS the leader after all :P

For plot reasons I may have him resign the position so Kyo'da can take over. Might make it easier for the story to be told that way. :3

I might do like a Cyrus side story because he's being hunted down, so he doesn't want to endanger the White Wings. From there it would just be like his own separate arch in which he deals with a bunch of his own shit. With Cyrus as leader I am afraid that going down Kyero's planned plot might not make a lot of sense since Cyrus has a bunch of things he wants to accomplish on a personal level. When he comes back he'll be even more bad ass and stuff.

I'd have another character come in his place so we don't run low on people. :3

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]I might do like a Cyrus side story because he's being hunted down, so he doesn't want to endanger the White Wings. From there it would just be like his own separate arch in which he deals with a bunch of his own shit. With Cyrus as leader I am afraid that going down Kyero's planned plot might not make a lot of sense since Cyrus has a bunch of things he wants to accomplish on a personal level. When he comes back he'll be even more bad ass and stuff.
I'd have another character come in his place so we don't run low on people. :3

[/QUOTE]
I just noticed you have a new avatar image. Is that Robin and Lucina? Cute!

Anyway, if you want to have Cyrus back down and let Kyo'da take over then you can do that but it's not required. Kyo'da knows how to deal with these kinds of people (guards and nobleman), but outside of that and outside of combat he's not really the leader type so much as the "I want to get things done without any unnecessary issues" kind of guy.

Personally I'm of the opinion that Cyrus should keep his command and have his personal issues follow him into the White Wings. It will create more drama, greater opportunities between the characters to interact and grow, and also give everyone the chance to see each other at their worst.

Although, it might be a good idea to send me a private conversation detailing what you have in mind for Cyrus so that we're in sync about such things rather than trying to surprise me. I am the GM after all. If anyone needs to know what's going on with the characters, it's me.

I know! It is sooooo cute. *-*

Makes me just want to hug little Lucina. Though it's awkward because Robin can marry Lucina and have Morgan...

Cuteness bubble popped.

As long as it's not an issue, Cyrus'll remain in charge.

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]I know! It is sooooo cute. *-*
Makes me just want to hug little Lucina. Though it's awkward because Robin can marry Lucina and have Morgan...

Cuteness bubble popped.

As long as it's not an issue, Cyrus'll remain in charge.

[/QUOTE]
By all means.

It's a neat pic xD Working on a post ATM, soooo yah

I should find some sort of family crest for Tyin, since he is a noble

Any limitations on that?

TerraBooma said:
It's a neat pic xD Working on a post ATM, soooo yah

I should find some sort of family crest for Tyin, since he is a noble

Any limitations on that?
Not really as far as a nobility crest.

I'll be honest Franny sort of... forgot about her noble blood, sort of had other things on her mind. Like learning how to whip, or figuring out what type people prefer. I shall get a post in tonight.

...we have three nobles Terra : /

In truth ya'll should be calling her Lady Francisca,can't call her Mistress because she is of age. Kinda weird the term of mistress got changed from underage noblewoman to... well...

WEEEEELP

Moving on

To be fari he should be calling everyone something fancy, so far it's only Sei'Rina for some reason

Being around high charisma like that does that.

Hey guys, new info presented in my post so read up!

And yes, this new organization will feature quite heavily in this RP as we move forward, but for now we're safe from them.

Oh my sounds fun, and bad Kyoda, going into battle alone is a no no. Of course he may not have if I was quicker on my posts, but ce'est la vie.

And I appologise for my lack of posts recently, or atleast I feel I lack posts, with having to get some blood tests and over all a state of lessened vigor I have been finding only the ability to be a chatty fool. Though that ends tonight, when I get home atleast.

Considering how little I've familiarized him with the other characters, that's pretty much his only job: Standing around and glaring at people.

It's such a pain to pace the development of a character's relationships...why can't they all be the best of friends already? (Ahaha...because spending little more than a day with random strangers is going to make for good friendships. -_- )

Well maybe he and Tyrin can speak back at camp, Al would probably be most likely to confront him about being noble

with the exception of Franny maybe asking him because curiosity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back