Fire Emblem: Legends of Auxereilla

I don't really remember him, and I played that one xD Ah well, it's been a long time since I've played Dawn. Maybe I should take another crack at it some day

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]He has a weird recruition, so you might have missed him.

[/QUOTE]
He has a dangerous recruitment depending on how well you play. You need to put Rafael next to him, and Rafael is EXTREMELY weak and most people don't bother. I know I didn't the first time around. I just had Ike kill him for fun and moved on.

His recruitment wasn't hard for me, though I was playing on normal. I killed everyone around him in one turn so that is just him and a couple of priests. Then he prioritizes Rafael and talks to him. :3

My team was full of cavaliers and wyvern knights, so it was pretty easy. I believe I had third tiers by then too.

Also going to play it on hard soon. Just finishing my fun run of POR before I kill myself playing RD. Using really weak units like Shinon and Tormod. :3

kyero's attempt on lunatic got me going to hard mode.. You really don't have many knights in the game really, kellam is great but I find myself unable to remember his exsistance... not as a joke I just can't bring myself to have him out. However with Kjelle shes always out there, Sully and Kjelle, two characters I have relied on the most I'd say.

As for the situation in the rp, i wonder what shall happen, franny is awaiting the kill word, dark magic isn't exactly for taking prisoners you know.

Orikanyo said:
kyero's attempt on lunatic got me going to hard mode.. You really don't have many knights in the game really, kellam is great but I find myself unable to remember his exsistance... not as a joke I just can't bring myself to have him out. However with Kjelle shes always out there, Sully and Kjelle, two characters I have relied on the most I'd say.
As for the situation in the rp, i wonder what shall happen, franny is awaiting the kill word, dark magic isn't exactly for taking prisoners you know.
Indeed. I'll have a post a bit later tonight to take care of the situation.

Page 69 awww yeah.

In anycase, the idea came to me... so... I can summarize my post like this.

Francisca used confuse ray.

I live to serve, and make laughter.

I remembered how great the female swordmaster and sage models are now... Jeez they are sexy...

Indeed, good to see we have similar tastes. the swordmaster's delicate yet rugged look is quite well done.

I'm more hyped about the fact that you can see her entire leg on the side. x3

FE9_Swordmaster_(Mia).png

(this is a pretty bad picture >.>)

Hmm, keep in mind my reference is still in the from of awakening for the time being. Still, it is a good model. Now i wonder what sword that is, is it a generic one, seems abit large to be such.

Er, I believe it is a steel or iron blade. Before Awakening there were more powerful sword variants called blades. Since constitution was a thing giving a heavy weapon like such to Mia (The purple haired girl) is a bad idea. This guy probably sucked at the game. (Geek moment)

FE9_Sage_(Calill).png

The sage model is pretty good for a gamecube game aswell.

Rather colorful, more so then the awakening style. Though the different sage model for Lissa was a nice touch, imagine Chrom's tears as Lissa changed into a sage, looking much like Emmeryn. Sadly that scene got spoiled for me... still it was rather a sad experience... the next map's music didn't help.

Yeah, Awakening was a bit more practical with their female designs. Even the animations for their charge looks like the dress' make it hard for them to move.

Yeah... Emmeryn, that was sad. I really didn't like Chrom very much, but I felt pretty bad for him. (Though Emmeryn is playable sooooo. :3)

yea, dat magic stat... the Aversa support made me spit out my drink a few times in laughter.

I never really bothered to do those end game fights, they actually got hard and made me think. xD

I was used to Panne one-shotting people

Nice to see Tyrin's plan working xD

Had to edit your post a bit @Trignome.

As the GM the actions of NPC's fall to me, not you. If it's your NPC, then it's all you. But otherwise generics like this are mine to control alright?

A quick question though, Kyero. I might have missed this before, but could you explain how Kyo'da knows that Al is a sell sword? I didn't think it was mentioned anywhere, though I may have missed a post.

Sorry for troubling you! I'm just worried that I may have missed a White Wing introduction somewhere.

Trignome said:
A quick question though, Kyero. I might have missed this before, but could you explain how Kyo'da knows that Al is a sell sword? I didn't think it was mentioned anywhere, though I may have missed a post.
Sorry for troubling you! I'm just worried that I may have missed a White Wing introduction somewhere.
If Kyo'da is one thing, it is perceptive.

Al's physical appearance, clothing, bearing, and actions practically scream sell sword to anyone who has dealt with them before. Kyo'da has dealt with many kinds of people along his journey the last few years before his encounter with the group, and sell swords are among those he deals with most commonly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back