Fire Emblem: Legends of Auxereilla

Alright, there was a comment about going alone, so i didn't quite understand fully. Thank you for the clarification,

I was hoping I pulled it off well enough.

Alrighty, so where are they in town now? Or ar they on route via the wvern?

So are they in town or on route?

TerraBooma said:

They were close to town so they moved through and made it there already. They're moving through the streets now.

kinda wish i wasn't so quick with that last post, now what to do for Mai, kinda awkward to take up another space just to note such down...

Sorry for being so slow, I got finals to work on so posts will be slightly slower.

(I don't have to worry for the first two, they were both projects and I'm finished.)

your doing fine, just caught me out of rhythm. Just didn't want to seem i was ignoring it.

TerraBooma said:
ahh okay, not sure what to post, guess I'll wait for Cyrus?
They are on a rescueish mission, trying to heal and help the people of the city who are injured or are in need of help. So maybe you could do something related to that if your deprived of any response at the moment.

I guess, might as well give Tyrin some EXP :P

And I don't think Kyero ever answered my question, could a healing staff block a weak sword swing?

a staff is a wooden rod, if it was of any quality other then terrible, it should, though it will take damage

its less of a mechanic, more of a roleplay thing.

I'm aware, but for the sakes of the RP I'm trying to think up ways to defend Tyrin if he's alone

The hunting dagger and hitting people with a stick are the only options so far

a secondary weapon is always an option, why i gave Franny a whip. if you take an axe it will naturally deal with the low strength healers generally have.

I know, but Tyrin doesn't have one yet xD It's why I asked if there was something around camp

a short sword sounds more realistic honestly, less complicated

There was a bunch of weaponry still around from the previous bandits, a bronze sword was there if you want it, daggers are always a easy option.

Hmm... lances aren't off the table either really, throwing weapons, ball and chain... okay that would be kinda cool though..

Tyrin's not strong enough for lances or that sort of stuff :P

Frankly, Daggers or a short sword are the most reasonable

true true... but ball and chain tho.... call Tyrin the divine crusher!

but hey, whatever you want man.

xD Now I'm tempted, but frankly I don't see it happening...

It's just REALLY tempting

DAMNIT ORI NOW I WANT IT

xD Now I'm tempted, but frankly I don't see it happening...

It's just REALLY tempting

DAMNIT ORI NOW I WANT IT

So you went with Nurse of all thigns Trig?

xD Feels lazy :P But your judgement

Well then, soon we shall breach the office and kidnap the mayor... mayornap?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back