Fire Emblem: Legends of Auxereilla

Don't worry Franny will get a new whip in time.

...I fear that quite a few White Wings will be more irritants than soothers for Cyrus. (Like the psycatic Mai, or the apathetic Al, or the high-strung Francis, or the mere presence of Sei'rina, which is constantly hitting him with a wave of emotions)

feels-gif.gif

I'd hope not, they're like a big disfunctional family

only sorta at this second

but

yaaaah

I think Tyrin will be the one trying ot placate him most huh

Is Cyrus a noble?

Sort of, he comes from a wealthy family and he acts a little noble.

(But everyone calls him 'Lord' so I guess he is now. :3)

(made a couple edits to my post, I made a really silly error)

I saw it :P

And a triangle formation eh? Looks pretty sound

As long as nobody gets to Tyrin he'll be fine

but won't magic slaughter them if they're too close to each other?

:P Fair enough

How well stocked is the camp? Could Tyrin ask for a self defense weapon like a hatchet or something?

Yah, I've been meanign to Ask Kyero, if Tyrin's in a pinch, could he block an attack/deflect it with his staff?

so that's a no to asking for a weapon then?

Right now, yes. Cyrus will purchase him a weapons later. Maybe a nice slim sword or something.

The power of the stick, clout people over the head with the stick of ultimate power!!!

Mai seems to have been the night's second watchmen, For the world is even under the constant watch of Franncisca, the sleepless wonder.

Good question, Franny just keeps going until she collapses. Mai I'm sure is nocturnal to a point(good kitty), the rest I'm not sure... also if Cyrus stay up all night to make that plan only to have it shot down... poor guy.

Well Tyrin sleeps

quite soundly xD

also I realized the other day, the White Wings only really have two people who can deal with paperwork

Tyrin, and Franny

Cyrus to, but he probably the one causing the paperwork.

Heh.

Kyo'da didn't sleep. He was too concerned about what he was hearing in the night to worry about sleeping. Sei'rina fell asleep eventually next to him, poor little thing. All that emotion is draining for a sensitive creature like her.

guess it is also hard to sleep around people you hardly know..

So in short (Heh)

Al and Tyrin were the only people who got a decent sleep?

Also someone should really bring up the fact that to everyone else Sei'Rina is a noncombatant with no weapons, who we're brining to a potentially hostile area

Cyrus was doing other stuff to, making sure the town was safe to enter and he fought that dragon girl who was hunting him down. :3

so... is she going with with the guy or not? got abit of conflictions here.

Orikanyo said:
so... is she going with with the guy or not? got abit of conflictions here.
She's going with him. Kyo'da paid attention to his own affairs at the end and trusted Francisca to take care of hers to prepare and leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back