Fire Emblem: Legends of Auxereilla

@Black Masquerade Oh, no I didn't mean to rush you. Please don't feel obligated to post now, I was just wondering if you wanted to since Orikanyo's and my characters have only been interacting with each other. But if you are going to post, then yes! I look forward to seeing how Mai's going to deal with the two hurly-burly mercs.

@Orikanyo *grin* Don't worry about letting a word or two slip...*grinning widely* Really, it should be fine, maybe. *grins even wider*

Hey guys, I'm going to introduce Rhe'sia to the story but she won't find the group until later okay?

Cheers!

Right man, no worries about it.

@Trignome Perhaps she shall slip something in once and awhile, maybe, depends on how I feel.

xD Alright

So her entire goal in life is to find Kyo'Da right?

Right, so is anyone else instinctively thinking up support conversations

TerraBooma said:
xD Alright
So her entire goal in life is to find Kyo'Da right?

Right, so is anyone else instinctively thinking up support conversations
Haha!

Her choice is to find Kyo'da, not her instinct. Like any Laguz her instinct is to survive, thrive, and make her family and tribe proud.

i do indeed have one planned, sometime down the line she will need a guinea pi- I mean partner to help her out..

I can see Cyrus having a conversation with Sei'Rina, maybe she could recognize the name of his wife or something. It could go really melancholic, but I'm not sure Cyrus would S rank (since he might feel his betraying his wife, idk). Then possibly Franny.

Mai might talk to Tyrin, Frany and Rhe'sia. Since they have things in common. Mai is just Cyrus' stalker. :3

Already talking about S ranks and we've already just started.

indeed that is true, I shall warn you all carefully... she will soon come to like using that whip... its a natural progression of things.

I'm just going to establish that Al is married to his food and drink, so I suspect if he does have an S support relationship, it's either going to be with a tankard or a pot roast.

Maybe he'll have an A rank with his cloak. Or Franny's weasel. Or maybe Cyrus' mask.

Aaaaaaand there she is ladies and gentlemen! Rhe'sia in all her cunning glory! (Well, a modest display of it anyway. I'll have more and better examples in the future, but this will do for now.

Althouh for supports, keep in mind everyone that there's not really a C, B, A etc thing

We actually get to see the bit in between

Sir William von Drachen would be most happy to meet Al's aquaintence i assure you.

So Tyrin and Franny's support convo would be about the weasel. Just saying

That aside, we've almost got a full team, just need a horse guy, bow guy, and armor guy

Also I'll ask again: Is it intended for most of the RP to be everyone joining the White Wing? Cause that's where this is going

Users who are viewing this thread

Back