Fire and Leonhart 1x1 Forest Castle Fight school.

Kal sheathed his blade, and dove straight into Flower. Before the fist landed, he grabbed her shoulders and aimed downward towards the ground, flipping off of her then backwards. He was now behind her, in a simple fighting defense position. She was good, he knew, even without a blade. Kal smirked back.

Flower looks at him and then blows her hair out of her face. "Ouch..." She said and then jumped backwards and elbowed him in the stomach and then swept at his feet. She turned to get behind him and reaches for his shoulder trying to knock him down. She looked at him and then glanced around. Apparently they were drawling quite the crowd.

His ankle caught his balance, but it was twisted at an angle. He couldn't lose his ground. Steadily, he sent his palm to her chin, and grabbed her arm, disarming her. Then, Kal attempted to spin her backward. He looked after she had, watching the crowd freaking, as if it was a fight that was ment to happen after school. I suppose its because she's one of the best here, he thought. He didn't mean to hurt her, but he didn't want her fist to land on the ground. Though, he could have grabbed her and done a grapple move.

Flower used his move and she tugged hard on him. She broke loos her arm and then raised her knee up to his chin. She then jumped back to reexamine what she should do. She held out her hand and the light grabbed her sword. She put the sword to the ground and light hands came from all around Kal, they went in to grab him.

Kal was afraid of this, but he was ready. Kal waited for the hands to reach in closer, as close as they could. Until he ran at the back wall, and made a wallrun for a few feet to the right. The hands would've been beneath him. He then popped off to a wall kick and jumped off over the hands. He tried to jump over them as far as he could, to get closer to Flower. He landed right over them, and he could feel the back of the right hand touch his back as he nearly missed it. He now ran at Flower, blade unsheathed.

Flower used her light to grab her sword. She gripped her sword and then charged back at him. She looked at him straight in the eye with a wide smile as the two swords clang. She held her ground against him. "Seems we are popular..." She giggled a bit. "Must be you." She laughed teasing him. Her light hands disappeared behind him and Flower gathered the light.

They were close together, as the swords collided. Kal smiled some, blushing. "You wish, Flower. I'm jealous of your already." He bit his lip some. The two swords twitched under their strength. He knew he had to pull back, and he did so. Moving back, pushing off of her blade, he went with a swing of his flat-edge to her side. She was too good. And to admit, before it all started, he was afraid. Now, he was having fun.

Flower looked at him and then blocked the attack with her blade. While her sword was blocking his, she smiled at him. She pushed off and then jumped on his sword quick and jumped for him, her flat side of the sword aiming for his neck. She was also using her legs to try and knock him down yet again.

Kal responded quick. He bounded his head downward to avoid the attack, but leaned back as her legs attacked his shoulders. He had to draw back, backing up now aiming for her legs with his blade. This was even more tiring than sleeping in class, but this was worth it.

Flower flinched as his sword connected with her legs. She broke her fall by going into a roll. She looked at him and then stood up. She pointed her sword at him. She rushed at him her light following behind her. Her sword suddenly came flying at him. Her light covered her arms and she punched at him. Her light grabbed him and started lifted him up.

Kal knocked the sword away from his face as it came at him. He was hit by blows from Flower, and lifted up into the air. What would happen next? He thought. He had no control over the light, so he was trapped at her will.

Flower looks at him. 'Want to give up?" She asked and then smirked at him. She shifted her weight and then slowly brought him closer to the ground. She smiled at him and then crossed her arms.

"You had me there... But I'm going to have to say no." He chuckled, smirking back. He ran at her as fast as he could with his blade. He dove under her, sliding, stood up in a roll, behind her now, and turning to the left of her. Taking a swing of his blade to the back of her knees.

Flower chuckles and then bent back. She flipped herself over the blade and kicked him back. She jumps to him side. "Hmm..." She said and then aimed her sword for his back. (Sorry writers block.)

Kal turned around her blade, and dashed into her, grabbing her and front flipped with her. He smiled after his idea came into play. He tried to pin her after this to the ground, sword to her neck. (Same here. )

Flower suddenly was pinned. She looked at the sword that was to her neck. She looked at him and then blinked thinking about what to do. She smirked and then chuckled. "You got me." She said and then looked as everyone looked surprised.

Kal blushed and smirked. He then stood and lent her his hand for her to stand up. "That was fun. Good game." He couldn't believe, after all of the rumors, he beat one of the greatest in the school. Not that it mattered anyway. She was more than a record holder. She was a good person, and he liked that. Even the fact that, he stood up and got to know this person.

Flower grabs his head and got up. She pushed her hair back. "Well...my pride is hurt..." She said and then looked around. She looked at him and then smiled. "Next time...I'm beating you." She said and then crossed her arms. She yawned a bit and then looked at Kal. "I suppose it was a good fight." She said and then sheathed her sword.

"Yes you are. And it was." Kal beamed, smiling. He really only felt comfortable smiling around her. It was a weird feeling for him. But he grew to understand it.

Fyra came from the stands, rushing to them. "Oh my gosh! That was amazing, guys!" She was surprised and overjoyed. She looked down to her watch. "Uh oh, gotta go. See you Kal! You too Flower!" She ran from her friends, waving back at them.

Flower looks at Fyra. "Ok bye!" She said and then looked at Kal. "Of course I was tired from the first fight." She said and then stretched out her arms. "Come on." She said and then started walking out. She ignored all the students on the way out. She was still smiling not minding the loss at all. She glanced at Kal. "You're much better then I expected." she said and then smiled cutely at him.

He smiled back, admiring her cute face. "There's nothing to expect from me." He walked next to her, walking her out into the hallway. "Compared to you, that is. You were amazing." Kal stopped in the dull hallway, looking over to his former opponent in the spar.

Flower stopped and then looked over her shoulder at him. "You still beat me." She said smiling at him. "Don't cut yourself short....you're the first to have really beaten me in a long time." She said and then pushed her hair behind her ear. "To pin me...is very rare." She said and then looked at the hallway. "I may have been tired but still it is quiet amazing. You're really good." She said looking at him.

He smiled, looking at her. "Thanks. You're so sweet... when you aren't yelling at Nick in school." He joked. Kal felt great. Maybe they could relax together after their exhausting spar. The student slowly began to escape from the claustrophobic hallway. "So... do you think maybe we could swim? You like swimming, after all."

Flower looks at him and then blinks thinking for a second. "Um....yeah...sure." She said and then looks at him. "I will meet you at the pool then...but um..." She stopped, she would tell him later. "See you there." She said and then rushed off to her room. She looks through her clothes and changed into a white swim suit. She looks at herself and then put a towel around herself. She shrugged and then walked out towards the swimming pool. She was slightly nervous however.

He looked over to Flower, before she rushed back. What did she want to say?

Kal came back from his room, changed in his white swimming trunks with small black designs. He brought a black towel, which contrasted those colors with white designs, which lay over his shoulder. He walked to the pool, smiling. "Hey, Flower." He blinked softly and realized that true rest would come out of this, relaxation. He wasn't the greatest at swimming, but water always soothed him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back