Fire and Leonhart 1x1 Forest Castle Fight school.

Kal held the beautiful young girl close to him, and shuddered at the thought of hurting a girl. He merely just grimaced at Zero, leaning to lay her down. Once she was set down, he held his arm again, allowing a purple light to revolve around his hand. With this, he grabbed another knife. The light began to fade into it and extend the knife into a sword. This was changed using a Gravity spell to stretch the metal. Kal dove low at Zero, kicking up speed, the flat edge to knock him sharply in his stomach.

Zero rose shadows around him and aimed them at Kal. He disappeared into his shadows and reappeared a few feet away. He sent spike like shadows towards Kal. He glanced at Flower and then at Kal. "Shame I have to kill you really. She'll hate me more but at least she wouldn't be running off anywhere. Father is impatient and really need to get Flower back soon."

Kal slumped beneath the shadows, stood, and dove through the space in which the spikes left in the air, flying through the air in an awkward stance, until he landed on the ground kneeling, a spike shredding his shoulder. One of Kal's hands were on the ground, the other, on his now-made broadsword. "I'd rather die than let you take her! She's mine!" Kal ran at Zero, spinning before he kneeled down and his blade went for his legs. "Try to walk now.."

Zero built a wall of shadows around himself. "Fine by me." He said and then disappeared into the shadows. He ran off for now but he'd be back. Flower of course was still knocked out but she'd be ok, if not have a huge headache. She moved a little but wasn't awake yet.

Kal watched Zero fade, and light from the sun once again reign supreme across the land. Kal shrank his blade, and looked around. Flower was knocked out cold, on the ground. Kal ran to her, kneeling next to her on her right side. He leaned over her and grabbed her right shoulder, shaking it. "Flower..Are you okay? Flower!" He saw move earlier. She'll be fine, but she must be hurting though. Suddenly, his arms went from under her, and Flower was now his arms. He stood and carried her.

It would be a long walk, but it would be worth it for his new-found dream girl. It was then that Kal's mindset of girls had changed. He just smiled and looked down at her. Though it was bad of him to think it, she was beautiful when she was sleeping. Or in this case, knocked out. Soon, he arrived back at school grounds, and walked her inside. Everyone stared, as if she was an injured warrior at battle. Oh, would she have loved that rumor to have spreaded, he thought. He began waling into an empty hallway, and into the boys dorms. Opening his dorm with a free hand, he walked in, and walked through his kitchen, into his bedroom. Slowly and ever so softly, Kal placed her on his bed. He lied her there, until she awoke. Soon, he would have to ice and patch her bruise that was sure to show. He sat in a chair next to her, writing his story that he wrote some days ago. He hated writers block. He thought of some inspiration from today and wrote it down.

Flower moved around groaning. She soon shot up and looked around. Once she saw Kal she relaxed. "Ow." She flinched and lightly touched her head but quickly stopped. "Well...that was an embarrassing fail." She mumbled and sighed as she looked at Kal. "What happened....are you alright?" She said worried about him. She blushed a bit. "I'm sorry Kal I didn't see him coming..." She said and then looked over him worriedly.

Kal looked up from his notebook, putting his pencil down, smiling at her. "Don't you worry, dear. I'm fine. Zero just didn't agree with what I said." Despite the large scar that now decorated his shoulder through his shirt, Kal felt quite alright. He placed his notebook over on a nightstand and stood up slowly, before looking over to her. "You on the other hand.. need a little help." Kal laughed a little, a very soft laugh. He still acted a bit strange around her, he realized. Or it was strange to him only. "Where does it hurt?" Kal looked at her with inquiry.

Flower looked at him and then smiled. "Just my head." She looked at his shoulder and then reached to touch it. "I'm sorry." She looked at him frowning. She really did feel bad, leaving him to fight Zero. She looked at the ground and then slowly turned letting her legs hand from the side of the bed. She was a bit sore everywhere but it probably was the shock of Zero's blow.

"No, no, its fine. Its not your fault." Kal smiled, softly grabbing her shoulders. "I'll get you something for your head." He turned and walked away from her, going to get something for her head. He wasn't really sure what to get. Maybe a head pain pill and some ice. Grabbing a folded cloth from the bathroom, he placed ice in it and folded it back up. From the medicene cabinet, he opened a bottle and a pill came into his palm. He closed the bottle and put it back. He put both of the objects on the kitchen table and grabbed a glass from the kitchen cupboard. From the sink, Kal let water flow into the glass. He walked back into his room and offered the cup to her, as well the pill in the other hand. "It'll make you feel better. And maybe you should lay down a little bit longer. I've got some ice for your head." Kal smiled warmly.

Flower looks at him and then smiles lightly. "Thank you Kal." She said and then popped the pill in her mouth and drank down the water. She grabbed the ice and put it on her head. She looked at him. "I slept through a battle....I think I'm good." She said and then chuckled. She leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Not only did you fight Zero but you probably had to drag me all the way here right?" She asked and then chuckled. "Geez what a bother."

"It was worth it." Kal leaned over her, and softly kissed her cheek back, and wrapped his arms around her in a soft embrace. "I'm just happy you're safe with me." He smiled, patting her back a little. Kal let go, and took off his boots over the side of the bed, and he lied down. "I hope your head feels better after a while."

Flower looks at him and then smiles. "I hope so too...this headache is ruining the moment." She said giggling. She laid beside him and then looked over at him. "Well I'm glad you think so...because that was a pretty fair walk to be caringly me around." she said and then looked at the ceiling. "Geez I wonder what people thought when you carried me inside here." She chuckled.

"Yeah, not to mention, but my arms hurt a bit. My shoulder only got cut though. It'll heal." Kal lied closer to her, smiling over at her. "The least I can say, is that they looked surprised. Like you fought bravely against a dragon and needed the school nurse." Kal teased her a little, and poked her nose softly.

Flower chuckled. "Good because I wouldn't want anyone to know I was just knocked out in the middle of a fight." She said and then rubbed her nose a little. She looked at his shoulder. She looked back at him and then chuckled. "might be a good idea to get checked out...but not right now." She said and then put her head near his.

"It'll be fine." Kal smiled, and looked into her . Then it hit him. He might have to get it checked out - depending if Zero's darkness magic was toxic. He didn't want to get sick. He didn't think it was though, but Flower was right. Kal slowly ran his fingers through her thick, soft hair, in boredom. His other hand ran across her left cheek, and he smiled. "You're so cute, Flower."

Flower leaned into his hand and then smiled at him. "Thanks. You're pretty cute yourself." She said and then lightly brushed her fingers through his bangs. She looks him in the eyes and then smiled brightly.

Kal looked deeper into her eyes. "Whatever you say. But you're by far, way cuter than I could ever be." Kal ran his left hand across her hip, and cuddled closer to her, to lean in and kiss her lips softly, his lips pressing softly against hers. He closed his eyes as he did this.

Flower closed her eyes and leaned into the kiss. She put her hand on the side of his face gently. She deepened the kiss a little bit and smiled under the kiss enjoying the moment.

Kal ran his fingers through her hair teasingly. She hair smelled great too, must be the perfume or soap she used. He kept kissing her for a little bit more, before slipping in his tongue. He wasn't sure if he should've done this, but he just wanted to bask in her. Something he's never had before was in his arms, and he needed to show she was worth his while. Soon he would stop kissing her. He didn't want to waste her breath, he thought jokingly.

Flower blushed as he pushed his tongue in her mouth. She didn't mind though. She wrapped her arms tightly around him. When he pulled away she snuggled close to him. She tried to hide her blush although it was pretty obvious. She looked at him. "Yeah...but you're the better kisser." She said and then smiled.

Kal smirked softly, blushing as well, and he kissed her cheek. "We have all the time to practice." Kal caught his breath and he chuckled softly, and held her closer to him. He twisted his legs around hers softly,as they were now both in a sturdy embrace. He rested his head on his pillow, as she did as well. The afternoon began to fade to a soft night, and scarlets and oranges became shades of blue. The light shaded through his window, behind his computer. Kal had looked down to his darling, and joked, "Tired yet?"

Flower laughed a bit and then looked up at him. "Not really." she said and then looked up at him. She moved a bit but mostly stayed where she was. She looked around and then back at him. She didn't mind it getting dark, but she hoped he didn't either.

"Mm. I'mma... bit tired.." Kal yawned softly. He wasn't really too tired. He didn't really know what they could do. Maybe they could watch TV. He lazily reached at the nightstand and grabbed the remote. He turned on the TV, and a low-budget drama show was on. He then offered the remote to her. "Be my guest."

Flower looks at him and then smiled. She changed the channel to animal planet and smiled as the most extreme was on. She looked at Kal. "Do you mind?" she asked and then looked at the tv. She smiled and then yawned a bit as well and then shifted slightly to get more comfortable.

Kal smiled, looking over to her. "No, I don't mind." He looked at the TV, watching Most Extreme with her. He wasn't really experienced with the show, but he did enjoy it, as it described animal features that he never knew before. It was very interesting. "I bet you know alot about your animals."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back