Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

The king laughed. "Well at first.." He said grabbing his sword again. "OF course when I fight....It's not fair." He said having a sword to Flower's neck. "You sure?" He laughed slightly cutting it. Flower flinched but couldn't wake up. She tried but couldn't. The king laughed.

Garos roared as the King cut Flower's neck. His eyes flickered red again and he ran forward, using a combination of his rage, and the quickstep techniques that Flower had been teaching him. "Don't touch her again!" he spat, bringing down his blade quickly.

As teh noise outside the closed room grows more intense, Faith, beginning to be a little worried, tries to open the door. It won't move, and she grunts, straining, then puts all her Slayer strength and effort into it, finally managing to break the doorknob and throw it open. "HEY! Teacher here talking, stop it, NOW!" Faith yells over them, getting to the side between them and flipping out a sword of her own from the loop of her belt, eyes flitting between them. "Now what the hell is going on?" Looking over at Garos, her eyebrows raise. "Okay dude you look like you're as old as I am. Dont' tell me you're a trainer."

The king laughed and quickly grabbed flower. "Ouch I hit a nerve there didn't I?" he said kissing the spot where he cut. Suddenly flower screamed out, her skin turning into a grayish black. Her scream turned into a shreek. She opened her eyes as they too lost their color. The king laughed and set her down. "Kill him." flower grabbed her sword and pulled it out. Her normal teeth turned into sharp shark like fangs. She screatched again and ran towards garos having no control over herself. The king turned to the other girl and smirked. "I'm the trainer...just teaching this human a lesson."

--- Merged Double Post ---

The king laughed and quickly grabbed flower. "Ouch I hit a nerve there didn't I?" he said kissing the spot where he cut. Suddenly flower screamed out, her skin turning into a grayish black. Her scream turned into a shreek. She opened her eyes as they too lost their color. The king laughed and set her down. "Kill him." flower grabbed her sword and pulled it out. Her normal teeth turned into sharp shark like fangs. She screatched again and ran towards garos having no control over herself. The king turned to the other girl and smirked. "I'm the trainer...just teaching this human a lesson."

"You call a kid with fangs a HUMAN?" Faith says incredulously, before stepping again in front of Flower, her hand shooting out to trap one of her wrists as she looks her in the eye. "Hey, you! Chill out!"

She looks over at the king, rolling her eyes. "No wonder they hired me, because you? You really suck if this is how you usually do things."

He looked at her and shook his head. "Foolish....ignore her kill the male." he said watching as flooded jumped over her and continued to run at garos. He looked back at the other girl. "This is not your affairs...I am the king of vampires...flower is the queen of key holders. Now get out!" he roared as he sent shadows towards her.

Garos stopped as another person entered the room. She began asking questions and jumped between them, causing Garos to growl. "Listen lady, I'll answer whatever ya' need after a bit. Just get outta' here, this ain't somethin' ya' need to get wrapped up in!" he shouted, then stopped before saying another word as Flower rose, her skin dark and her teeth fangs. "No.." he sputtered, a shocked expression on his face. As Flower moved to attack him, he simply pushed past her, moving right through the shadowed blasts and swinging his sword down at the head of the King.

Faith, being Faith, is not about to back down or leave, and in fact, she's getting pissed. Turning to face Shadow, flipping a stake up into one hand from the other side of her belt, still holding her sword with the other, she moves to overtake him.

"Okay, one thing I do is KILL vampires, so if you're the king and you're killing MY students, you're gonna see about who's a real badass around here!"

The king laughed. "I'm pure demon lady." he said and looked at garos letting him attack. Only moving to the side making garos cut his shoulder. "Watch this garos." flower took her sword and stabbed it into her shoulder. Her eyes regained color for a moment suddenly her face turned to complete terrior. She fell to her k ees looking at garos. She couldn't speak but she mouthed the words is this a nightmare. Suddenly her eyes lost their color and she got up pulling the sword out and pointing it at garos. Blood dripped down the blade. She then ran at garos again. The king laughed and looked at the girl. To give her something to do he summoned more shadow demons for her to fight.

Growling in shock as Flower cut her own shoulder, he stopped as her eyes recolored, seeming to go back to normal for just a second before rushing at him with the bloodied blade. Using what she'd taught him, he swept forward and struck with his fingertips at the pressure points he'd observed, trying to temporarily disable her from attacking. "I'm sorry," he muttered quietly as he neared her, hoping the attacks worked.

Flower yelled out falling down. She couldn't move and was in a lot of pain from his attack and her shoulders. She stayed where she was for a while. No longer able to listen to the king he roared of anger. Slowly starting to look normal again she held her head confused and terrified.

The king watched as the human used a key holder attack to disable her. He roared out of anger watching him losing control over her. He grabbed his sword and swung it at Garos. He was ticked off.

As Nick pulled her closer Faye felt sparks run through her, travelling up and down her spine quickly, then diminishing when he pulled back. She noticed James's fire and then her sister's furious gaze, she knew her lips must be flushed and she grinned cheekily at her sister, Myra's glare intensified and she shrugged, "Hey, at least I'm not burning the air around me anymore." She looked at the fire James was creating and with a flick of her finger it swerved away from Nick...and flew right at the King by accident. She didn't even notice.

Myra glared at her sister, how could she be so stupid as to even let Nick carry on kissing her? She knew she enjoyed it, she could tell. She shook her head irritatly and went to leave the training room, her eyes widened as she looked at the sealed area and she backed up into James, "Uh James..we're locked in..."

He king gets mad an grabbs her by the neck living her up. "Listen here...I am here to protect my queen. You see flower is to marry me...to hold an alliance between key holders and vampires. Then the war will have to end and vampires will have to no longer hunt key holders. Flower belongs to me. This human here is interfering. This is the affairs of vampires and key holders. You should not continue your annoying interruptions. For I am getting annoyed with you and your chances to get away are disappearing with every second you annoy me." he threw her to the side. "No more or face your death young girl." he looked at faith then grabbed his sword. "This is getting tiresome human. My wedding is drawling nearer."

"For someone forming an alliance, it looks like a lot of fighting to me," she rolled her eyes, not scared in the least, and stood with her sword out, though she addresses Garos. "If that's the case, what's with the fight to the death?"

Nick looked at his father who's gazed turned to Faye. He grabbed Faye and pulled her behind him. "..." he hissed at his father as he stepped forth. Nick backed up and kept Faye close. "She's mine..." he hissed at his father again. "I will take blame." he said pulling away from Faye. The king grabbed nick and threw him to the wall. "I I don't kill garos soon...your girl friend will pay for it." he said and then turned back to garos annoyed.

--- Merged Double Post ---

James grabbed myra and flew to the hole in the ceiling. He set myra down and wenv back for Faye. He saw nick protect her and take a quick punishment for Faye. He sighed and grabbed a hurt nick. "Come on tough guy." he said but nick pulled away. "..." James let go and went to get Faye.

As Nick took the punishment for her, and James approached her to grab her she looked over at Nick, then back to the King as he walked off. She looked back at James and stared at him with determination in her eyes, "Thank you for looking after Myra, but I won't leave without Nick." She was worried about what the King may do to Nick if she leaves him alone and wanted to keep him safe. Plus, it was rather rude to run after someone just helped you. She took a step closer to Nick and looked up at him, she was slightly confused and spoke quietly, "Thank you. But you didn't have to do that" No-one had ever really helped her like that before, she was used to 'taking the blame' and having no mercy shown towards her.

James looked at the king who was to busy to notice him and flew back to Myra. He looked down at the two. "Hmm...I'd hate to say Nick is winning." He chuckled and then looked at Myra. Sighing deeply. "I just hope nick doesn't do something stupid."

Nick looked at Faye and chuckled. "Would you rather being in pain right now?" He got up healing up quickly. "Besides I got to keep you alive." He chuckled and then looked at his father. "Besides he would have been much harder on you."

Faye shrugs, "I would have reduced his hand to nothing more than ashes if he touched me." She glared at the man and heat flew off of her once more, she quickly closed her eyes and strangely enough, imagined what it had felt like when Nick kissed her. The heat stopped flying from her. She had found her calmer. She smirked as she opened her eyes and to keep herself calm she had to look away from the fight, so she looked up at Nick instead, she raised an eyebrow, "Where is Deathy when all the good stuff happens, eh?" She laughed lightly, "He's like Batman. Never there when the strange stuff happens"

Myra looked down at the pair worriedly, "I'm worried that she likes him." She spoke her thoughts to James and frowned as Faye laughed, of course she was glad her sister was happy, but the reason for being happy? Not so much. Faye had a habit of finding trouble.

James looked at her and then sighed deeply. "I know." He looked at Nick and then looked at Faye. He sighed and laid down looking up at the dark. "Well Um...the king is to busy to really hurt them...besides I think Nick is cluster phobic" He sighed and then looked at myra. "He rather be down there." (Lol nick is scared of tight spaces.)

Nick looked at her and then smirked. "I can just emagen what you were thinking about." He chuckled and then looked at the floor. "He's more scared of our dad then I am....with good reason." He sighed and then looked at the doors. "We need to get out of here."

Once Sheena has found their room again, Liza is thinking about what Raina said as they left. She had said that "not every five year old is protected..." and the more Liza thinks about it, the more she thinks that Raina must have had something bad happen to her when she was five. She starts to feel sorry for her then, and getting out her paper and crayons, she sets to work in her room writing Raina a note. She colors it prettily with her best ability. It reads,

"Der Rana, i'm sory you had bad stuf hapin win you were five to. i had bad stuf hapin my dady was bad to me and my mama and they didnt even no how to be to kids. i think we shud be friends ok? love liza."

Then she teleports out, looking around hoping to find Raina or her room, asking everyone she sees where Raina's room is. Sheena, meanwhile, once she realizes shes' gone again, throws up her hands.

"DAMN IT!"

Raina is walking down the corridor towards her room, muttering angrily. She just found out from one of the stupid teachers that she has to share a room with another student and is peed off. "Stupid damn teachers, telling me I have to share a stupid room with another stupid student." She looks up and frowns as she sees that little child from earlier - Liza was it? Running around with something colourful in her hands, asking people something and getting the same response from each of them, a shake of the head. She reaches her room and watches the girl with mild interest and slight anger, what is she doing?

Faye nods in agreement, then frowns as what he just said processes through her brain, "Why is Deathwish more afraid of your dad?" Her eyes remain on Nick, for she knows that if she looks at the King, she might flip out and set something on fire.

Myra sighs, "Do you think Nick is bad news?" She asks suddenly, she looks down at them both again, getting ready to jump down there if the King hurts Faye. Thankfully - as James said - he seems to be occupied with Garos and Flower.

Once Liza finally has the correct room number, she walks up to it smiling and tapes the note to the door, making sure it's straight. Dimples popping up in her cheeks, she starts to back away, pleased with herself. The picture on the door shows a little stick figure child with pigtails and a stick figure with Raina's hair color standing hand in hand.

James sighed. "Yep...I do..." He sighed and sat up coughing. "AH! Cobweb!" He coughed even more. He sighed once it passed and looked as Nick seemed to be nervous. "Hmmm." He looked at Myra and smiled slightly. "Although I'm sure he wouldn't do anything to hurt faye." He looked down unsure of that.

Nick sighed and looked at her. "Deathwish...um...he uh...He was punished a lot more then I was." He sighed and then looked at James. He sighed and looked at Faye. "Better get you out of here." He said trying to open the door. Plus he was just iching to kiss faye again.

Raina looks at the picture then at the girl, shocked she hasn't noticed her standing there. Then again, Raina had a habit of blending into shadows with her hair, clothes and eyes. She spoke suddenly, "What are you doing?" Her voice was harsh and it was hard not to leap at the girl and snap her neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back