Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

Steve dashed to the side this attack from above got part of his shoulder. He turned to face garos. "Hmm....getting close there garos. Good." he said as he jumped forth and twisted his body in the air. His sword followed while he grabbed a knife. "Be quick!" he yelled as he landed. His foot turned as he swung his other leg to kick. His sword following his leg. He watched for garos's move, he need to avoid the leg and the sword.

"Flower!, You have to stop him!. As soon as he goes there, Their Tear him apart!, You know this!" Rya said to Flower, trying to figure out what was running though her mind, as he remembers the times he's tested his power to their kind.

Flower sighs. "I can't stop him...he knows what will happen if I'm forced to marry that demon. Garos fights completely of his own free will and I can't stop him. I know that as a fact. I think garos can handle himself besides we have nick. If his father dies he will become vampire king. If nick does we will be safe." she said sitting on her bed thinking. "Garos will win he has too." she said looking at the floor.

Garos nodded and smiled despite himself at the compliment. However, the smile didn't last as Steve leapt forward toward him, then swung both sword and leg at him. Cursing, the human jumped back, holding out the flat edge of his large blade to defend against the attack, rather than avoiding it altogether.

Rya put his head down, hair covering his face. "If...You really want him to go out there, He will need help," Rya got down on his knees looking at Flower's face.

"Will you be his Guardian Angel, in his time of need?" Rya asked her.

Flower looked at him. "You get weirder everyday...of course I will stand by him. Always." she said keeping sure he didn't touch her since she didn't want nick getting killed, yet. She looked out her door and sighed deeply. She wanted to be with Garos but now was not the time to bother him. Steve had to keep training him and flower knew this. She closed her eyes sighing deeply.

Steve turned to get behind garos. "Watch your back keep your eyes on me....if you don't..." He pulled his sword towards him and then moved to stike him from behind. "You will die." He said doing his best to teach Garos quickly. He knew this was life or death. The vampire kind was no push over like vince. He was strike fast hard and long. He could sense much fear coming from the others as the news was spreading.

Rya sighed, as he got to his feet as he made a Twilight Moon in his hand making it float in the air as he left moon still floating in her room.

Garos frowned as the other got behind him, but nodded in agreement to the words of the trainer. As Steve pushed the sword forward, Garos spun around, swords clashing as he forced the attack on his back away. Taking a page from Flower's book, he dashed sideways quickly, sending the cross shaped hilt of his sword toward the ribs of the other man. Compared to what it had been before the short training with Flower, it was obvious his speed had increased.

Steve got hit with his speedy attack. He moved back holding his side having hard time breathing. He recovered after a while of jumping around trying to confuse Garos. He stopped and then looked at his side before nodded to Garos. "You certainly are getting there....way....to close for my taste..." He said panting a bit. He turned to change tactics; Garos had the upper hand with the sword. So he would have to shoot for long ranged attacks. He grabbed a yo-yo looking thing but it had spikes. He grabbed the string and lifted it up, like a whip he threw it forward. Turning it to the side he was controlling the little toy like thing like a puppet and was starting to get the string around Garos's legs. Pulling it forward towards him, it was important that garos get out of it quickly before it tied his legs.

As Steve recovered, Garos followed the jumping form, his eyes never leaving his opponent. When the other spoke, the scarred human chuckled and responded. "Too close? Well, that must mean I'm gettin' better then," he said with a grin, tilting his head at the new weapon the other had grabbed. Before he could react, the line from the device had began twisting its way around his legs to trap him. As he struggled to get away, the line snapped tight around his legs and he fell backwards, cursing under his breath as his sword fell from his hands.

Steve smiled and jumpped forward grabbing Garos's sword. He rushed at Garos, "Come on boy that can't be all you got." He said swing his sword down at him. "Hurry garos!" He said watching him closly. He was ready to turn the sword to the flat part before the sword hit Garos.

Garos struggled with the bonds that held his legs, growling as Steve rushed toward him, picking up his blade and sending it down toward the human.

"Damn," he spat, turning and grabbing the blade from the sides with his palms, stopping it. Moving his legs, he released the blade, letting it come down on the end of the string - the part NOT wrapped over his feet. "No way am I done yet!"

Standing and shaking off the rest of the string, he made a 'come on' gesture to the other. "Now... let's see if I can get my sword back from ya'," he taunted, eyes flickering. The training was going fast and well, or at least seemed to be.

Steve blind. "...." His eyes wide. He shook it off and then stepped forward. "Damn it!" He rushed at him swinging his sword down going for his arms. He stopped and grabbed his own heavy sword swinging them both. He watched carefully already surprised with the human. Not even flower had been this clever.

Raina made a snarl at the girl, "Because you're a damn Key-Holder!" She hissed and lunged at the small child, but before she could grip the girl Chameleon had blocked her path and she ended up knocking him to the ground instead, she snarled in his face and he raised an eyebrow before switching to a bear and chucking Raina off of him harshly, causing her to smash against the stable wall. He switched back to human and she looked up at him, slightly surprised before she jumped up and growled at him once more. He could see she was overtaken by her hate, almost as if she was lost in the past. She ran at him and he switched to his black wolf once more, leaping at her and pinning her to the floor as he growled back at her, "Don't make me hurt you." She raised an eyebrow and shoved the wolf off of her, "Go ahead." She looked back at the child furiously and ran right at her. Chameleon was getting bored of this now, when was she going to give up? He ran at her and his hand turned into a strange mix of a bear, gorilla and human hand, allowing him to grip her arm tightly and slam her against the wall again, he held her there and glared into her eyes, "Liza, maybe you should go find your sister." He remembered her mentioning something about a sister earlier, "This silly vampire doesn't seem to be giving up anytime soon." Raina tried to push him off of her again but he had switched his other hand and pressed her against the wall with that hand too, of course it was a lot of effort to keep a vampire restrained, but he was managing...just about.

(Yeah xD )

Faye walked over to Nick and tapped his head, "You better not be turning into a goody-two-shoes on me Nicholas." She spoke in a sing-song voice, grinning at him, "We still gotta prank Deathy when this is all over..." She pauses, kindness showing through the joking behaviour in her eyes, "Unless of course you want to do it now to take your mind off of it?"

Myra stepped around James once the King was gone, still a bit shaken by how her sister had spoken to him, she ran over to Faye and gripped her arm tightly, swinging her around to face her. "Faye! You idiot! You can't just talk to him like that!" Faye frowned and her eyes flicked to Nick, "But he's just Nick..." Myra glared at her, "I meant the King! He'll kill you!" Faye glared back at her sister, "I don't give a damn. I'll burn him alive before he lays a hand on me." Myra rolls her eyes, "You can't go through life burning away all your troubles Faye!" She pauses, "And I 'give a damn'. You can't go dying on me!" Faye frowned, she sighs irritably, "Fine...I won't die...for you..." Myra goes to speak but Faye beats her to it, "But if he irritates me I'll melt his eyeballs! I will!" Myra sighed and shook her head, "No you won't.." Faye glares at her sister, giving her that look that meant, 'I will'

Her eyes wide, Liza seems frozen; then suddenly she points her fingers, and a spark of lightning emerges from them, casting out in Raina's direction. Just as the lightning hits her Sheena breaks into the barn, almost panting for breath, and stops short when she sees Liza and what she's doing, her eyes bulging. "LIZA!!!"

Liza doesn't stop as she turns to her. "They're bad, so I'm kicking ass Sheena Legs."

Nick got up and sighed. "If you hurt my father I won't be happy Faye....don't worry Myra I'll keep her from him." He said glaring at Faye. "Even if she burns me again." He said crossing his arms and then sighing again. He looked to see flower. "Black looks good on you." He said untill she grabbed him by the neck. "GARRRR!"

FLower grabbed him by the neck and then pinned him to the wall. "I....Hate....Black." SHe said and then dropped him watching him cough. "I hate this dress." She leaned on the same wall. Looking at Faye and Myra. She sighed. "I will murder him first faye." She looked down. "After Garos does of course..."

Nick looked at her. "Yeah I forgot....sorry Flower...dad loves black." He said and sighed deeply getting up. "Please do I rather you die then faye." He chuckled till Flower glared at him. He backed off.

Flower smirks. "Just remember IF i become your dads second wife that means I'm your mom....and then you will be in a never ended hell hear me?!" She glared at him and then sighed deeply again. "I'll be ticked off a lot to. I won't be able to touch garos again because even though cheating will sound so sweet I can't do that." She shivered. "If I have to share a bed with that dude I will murder all."

James looked at Flower and backed up. "Um....I will help...I rather not be killed by the worlds most angry bride." He said and looked at Myra. He chuckled a bit. "Um sure Nick will save your sister....those two lovebirds will be fine....as long as Flower doesn't get married."

Nick looked at him. "Lovebirds?....I'm not the one making out almost everytime I see the girl..." He started till James interupted him. "Oh sorry I should say you make out with all the girls you see." James saied. Nick laughed. "Well I've never got to kiss flower....which I' not going to....it would be weird to have kissed my maybe mom....who is much younger then me..."

Garos smirked at the wide eyed look of the other man, stretching his legs in few seconds he had. That attack had surprised him, but even he was shocked at how quickly he'd recovered. As Steve rushed him, however, he moved forward without a thought, going to the ground and doing a quick dropkick with both feet toward the other male's legs, one of the blades nicking his shoulder. He winced, but hardly felt it, hoping his kick would land.

Steve jumpped and spun in the air before the kick could land. He landed behind Garos and spun around again to look at Garos. He smiled. "Man not even Flower is this clever...." He said and then held the swords straight at Garos dashing over.

Raina snarled at the child, showing her fangs, and broke from Chameleon's grasp, that had HURT. Oblivious to the arrival of Sheena, she ran at Liza with super vampire speed and just before she could plunge her fangs into the child something hard slammed into her and she hit the wall, looking up to see Chameleon glaring at her and blood leaking from her arm as the paw with bloody claws turned back into his hand, "I told you to leave the kid alone." Raina hissed at him, "She freakin' hit me with lightning!" He growled back and got closer, "That's 'cause you were trying to kill her!" Raina leapt up and they were face to face now, "She's a Key-Holder! What did you expect me to do! Welcome her with open arms!" She hissed once more, showing her fangs, Chameleon raised an eyebrow, "I expected you to not be an idiot and show up your race like that." "My race would be proud." "Of what? You trying to kill a child?" "Yes." "I'm sure even your race wouldn't approve of killing a child. Key-Holders don't" Raina raises an eyebrow and speaks bitterly, "You so sure of that shifter?" The way they were arguing you would expect them to be like brother and sister. Up until that last sentence. Chameleon frowns and is about to speak when they both notice the girl who has burst into the stabes, they both turn to look at her and Chameleon manages to break a smile onto his face, "Hey, I'm guessing you're Liza's sister?" Raina just glares at Sheena, but doesn't move from her spot.

Faye grinned at Nick, "Sorry, can't control my temper when I'm angry" She smirked, "You're just lucky that I can control the fire enough not to engulfe myself in flames." She frowned, "Although that would be kind of awkward since it burns my clothes right off when I do that..." She shuddered and muttered, "Most embarrassing day of my life" Myra cracked a grin and spoke up, "Although it was rather funny." Faye glared at her, "It was so not!" Myra giggled, "It was! I mean when it happened they were just like---" "Myra!" Faye was blushing and glaring at her sister at the same time, "I don't think James, Flower and Nick need to know what happened!" Myra tried to stop herself from laughing again, but then also blushed as Nick mentioned her and James making out all the time.

Nick smirks and leans on the wall. "Hey I wonder what Myra would look like in flower's dress?" His gaze turned to James. He showed a fangy grin as the boy started blushing. He had him now. He knew james; even though he really wouldn't want to, couldn't stop himself from picturing it. He started laughing.

James looked at Nick, then glanced at Flower. He was taken back alittle and then looked down trying not to picture it. He couldn't help himself and started blushing. His hair wasn't long enough to cover his face though. He started cursing himself. "Fine....you got me there...but I wasn't the one who covered Flower when she was knocked out in only her tunic. Yes that story certainly shocked a few girls." He said his blush replaced with a smirk.

Flower looked at Nick in surprised. "I thought that was leon....you did that?" She suddenly grabbed his neck. "Who are you and what have you done with nick!?" He growled and then watched as Nick hissed at her. "...What on earth has gotten into you Nick? You are doing more good things then bad."

Nick pulled himself away from Flower. "Ouch....I don't know." Looked at James. "Dirty little..." He and James suddenly was face to face hissing at eachother. James was more of a dragon hiss while Nick was a vampire hiss. They both glare at each other.

Garos grinned, giving a shrug. "What can I say? I'm a clever bastard for a human," he joked, slipping past Steve as he dashed forward and ending up behind him. He sent a quick attack toward the other man's shoulder, hoping to temporarily disable the limb and knock his sword free.

Steve saw the attack alittle to late. He yelled out and grabbed his arm. "Yep...that hurts....Good job." He tried to breath normaly but the pain was making it a bit choppy. He grabbed the man's arm and yanked on it trying to knock him over.

Sheena is gaping between the three before moving protectively in front of Liza, lifting her onto her hip, though Liza could easily protect herself far more than Sheena could protect Liza. "You stay the hell away from my sister!" she hisses to Raina as she totes Liza towards the barn exit, "what the hell is wrong with you, she's five years old! Why are criminals like you even allowed in this stupid school! My sister is going to-" as she realizes she can't tell Faith what happened without Faith getting mad at HER, she stops, lookign down at Liza. "Um. Liza we gotta go. And you can't tell your mom ANYTHING."

Liza frowns, pointing back at Raina. "She's bad though...and I didn't get to finish kicking her ass!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back