Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

As Nick rushed off Faye quickly followed, watching with wide eyes until he smacked down Flower. She ignored anything anyone else said and rushed over to her, she gripped Flower's arm and pulled her up and away from the King, standing back beside Nick as she looked over the older girl worriedly, "You alright Flower?" For a few seconds her furious alight eyes looked to Nick's Father and she gave him a death glare before looking back at Flower, letting go of her arms gently.

He looked at garos and then smiled under his armor. "Humans....strange beings you are." he said looking at the disoriented flower. "She's mine now...you are not messing with some weak halfy like Vince. O am full demon human. I'll let you live but if you keep this up I will kill you." he said and turned walking to flower. "I have your wedding dress in your room." he looked at the human. "Nick guard her. No one is to touch her now." he said his red eyes narrowing. "If anyone does I will kill you first." he chuckled and then looked at his queen. "If anyone has any objections better say them now and hope to live."

Myra blushed a red as he said how much he liked her, she noticed his worry and took a step back, "It's alright James, you can go if you want" She smiles at him and then her eyes waver, "Oh crap, Faye..." She grips his arm gently and speeds off in the direction of where Nick went, knowing Faye followed and would be there. She let go of James as they reached the others and breathed a small sigh of relief to see her troublesome sister wasn't fighting..yet. She then looked up and saw Vince's father, her eyes widened and she gulped in fear as she ducked behind James, she knew who he was, and how ruthless he could be.

--- Merged Double Post ---

Faye glared at the King, stepping beside Flower. She had no idea what she was doing. Her eyes flared red and she struggled to keep the flames inside of her as heat leapt from her, probably warming or even burning those around her. "Weak halfy?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. She didn't care what this 'King' did to her. She wanted to know his opinion on 'weak halfies' like her.

--- Merged Double Post ---

Chameleon turned and gave the girl a small smile, "Thanks, and I won't let the vampire hurt you." He heard the mocking voice of Raina again and he turned to glare at her, "You and what army.." She looked him over and sneered, "Shifter." His vocal cords switched to that of a wolf again and he gave her a vicious snarl before switching back to his human voice and speaking, "I'm not in the mood for a fight, blood-binger, and I could easily take you down. So back off and leave the child alone."

Nick grabbed Faye and covered her mouth. He forced her back and looked at his father. "I beg your forgivness for her....please father..." He looked down and kept his hand over her mouth. "Don't talk to him that way faye." He whispered in her ear. He looked at Garos. Not only did he have to keep faye from talking but keep him from touching Flower. Or any other guy. Oh man he'd be dead by the end of the day.

James followed and then saw the vampire king. He backed up and made his wings appear forcing Myra in between his back and wings. Protecting her, his skin turned to scales. His eyes turned into dragon eyes. He made his wings tight around myra.

As Nick grabbed her she instantly tried to cool her body, scared of burning his skin, which she probably already had. She glared at the King still, struggling a little bit until Nick whispered smoothly into her ear. She slowly stopped struggling and as his hot breath fanned on her skin she felt a tingle run through her and down her spine. Seriously? Out of all the times and all the people? She brushed it off and managed to grip his hand in hers, pulling it off of her mouth, she glared at the King once more, hoping he hadn't noticed her reaction to the way his son had spoke to her. "I'm not going to hurt him...." She trailed off, a silent 'maybe' on the end of the sentence.

As Rosa and swift made their way through the empty hallways Swift stopped and informed her that something was going on (where is the Vampire King compared to the dorms?) and maybe they should check it out. Rosa nodded, she had felt an uneasy but she had figured that was just a result of the new surroundings. Rosa quickly pulled a rope out of her pocket and Swift grabbed the end of it. The bobcat set off at a run telling her of any potential dangers and tracking the scent of a few people. All of the scents were leading to one place and now she could hear the people. Insults were being thrown and the tension in the room was readable. Swift dropped the rope and so did Rosa, Swift described the scene and Rosa quickly formed a four ice dagger that hung lazily in the air waiting for her command. She could sense where her targets were based on their voices but she would hold her fire until she had a better understanding.

Garos chuckled in a dark fashion. "Oh, such strange beings indeed, demon. Yer' not even scratchin' the surface," he sneered, eyes flickering red again. "Ooh, a full demon. Now yer' gettin' really scary. I think you'd find that I'm not an easy kill." As the demon walked away, speaking of objections, he spoke again. "I object. The joinin' of Flower to somebody like you is just sick to any kinda' creature," he said with a cold laugh.

Turning his head, he met Nick's eyes and frowned. He didn't want the boy to get hurt, but if it meant protecting Flower, he didn't care. Seeing all of the others moving up toward them, he smiled inwardly. Perhaps there'd be some sort of chance after all. He could only hope.

He looked to the girl and then sighed to get her off his back he spoke to her. Seeing his son try to protect her he nodded. "Don't get use to it girl...but I will allow it for now." he said and looked at her. "When I had half I ment Vince. I have not seen weakness in you yet firery child." he took an aggressive step. "But I will not tolerate such disrespect again!" he looked at his son. "For my son I have done this." he looked to garos. "Keep back human." he said and then grabbed his sword. "I have no time now...but I will be back to fight you. Be aware...till then flower must be ready." he disappeared in shadow with his wife.

The whole time the speaking was going on Swift was relaying what was going on to her. At the disappearance of the vampire Rosa coughed softly announcing her presence. She of course spun the ice daggers so they faced the stone cold floor and slowly they each dropped shattering into a million ice crystals. "If I may be so bold, I just enrolled in this school so I am a little lost but who was that guy because I really don't like him already," she said cracking a small smile.

Nick however did take notice. He smiled alittle till she spoke again. Then be backed off and sighed relief filling him. He looked to faye and then relaxed till he noticed flower taking off. He grabbed her arm and then sighed. "Come on..." Flower struggled to get her arm free. Till Nick turned her around. "OK i get it I don't want you marrying him ether! But do this for me....just get ready and I will see what I can do but for now please just lay low! He'll be back to fight Garos. Personily I don't think he has a chance but you need to have faith for both of us." He said and sighed deeply. "Man I've been doing to much good I need to do something bad to make the universe right again." He sighed not even laughing at his joke. It was more for the relief of flower.

Flower stopped and nodded. She looked at Garos and sighed deeply. Looking back at Nick he sighed. She looked at the ground and nodded to him again. She stayed there as Nick released her. She backed up a few steps.

Nick looked at Garos. "I intend to disregaurd my fathers orders to keep you from her. Just don't do anything stupid please....I'm already probably going to die for this...Great I'm risking my life for love....what on earth is happening to me!?" He said freaked out. "Oh no....I'm turning good!" He fell to his knees. "NOOOOOO!"

Flower smiled at Nick and kneeled down giving him a quick kiss to his cheek. "Get use to it." She said and stood up looking at Garos. "Nick is right....go prepare look for Steve he'll continue my training for you as best as he can....Just prepare....I got to go get dressed." She growled at the last part looking down.

Garos growled as the other vanished, his eyes going silver once more. The red in them had vanished, but his anger had not, and it boiled in his souring his mood further. His gaze settled on Nick, going to say something when he grabbed Flower, then stopping as he spoke. He shook his head, meeting Flower's eyes, but staying silent, even letting Nick get away with his words of 'not having a chance'. Turning back to Nick, he listened as the boy spoke, smiling a little. "Now I've seen it all," he joked dryly, eyes going again to Flower as she spoke. "Right. Look for Steve." He went to say something else, but stopped, slamming his fist into the nearby wall and walking away. The feeling of not being able to do anything at just that moment ate at him fiercely.

As he moved down the hallway, he gave a simple 'hello' to the newcomer then broke out in a run, heading to where he could find Steve. He needed that training and he needed it quickly. Tonight, he planned to kill a king.

Rya, walked into the hall, reading a magic book that had vortexes on the cover. Not paying any mind to the things around himself.

Rya was knocked over by Garos, as he glared at him before he picked up his book, Reading Garos's heart as he gasped.

"Killing....A King..."

Flower watched him walk away and sighed looking at Nick. She walked away to her room. She looked at the dress and sighed deeply. "It had to be black." SHe sighed putting it on. Looking at herself in the merror she looked down brushing her hair. "I hate this."
05d59d156zu.jpg

Flower screamed and fell over. At least she was dressed. She looked at him and got out. "Yes the vampire king....If he doesn't I get married to that jerk....I'd rather not let that happen." She said and looked at him. "WHy does the wedding dress have to be black!?" She growled to herself.

Steve saw garos and then smiled. "Aw garos....how are you today?" He asked and excused his students. "Flower hasn't come to see me in a while know why?" He said knowing of their relationship. The story was spreading quickly.

As the group disappeared around her Rosa sighed, each passed by her and only one said high. The tension still wafted through the room and her face dropped the small smile. "Something wrong is going on here," she whispered to Swift as the bobcat her guided her back up the stairs and to her room. Upon opening the door Swift darted into the room and based on the sound of a creaking spring she leaped onto a mattress. Rosa slowly began her investigation of the room, she ran her hands over the wooden bed posts. There were intricate carvings in the shapes of flowers and vines. On occasion Leader and Swift had managed to project images into her mind but it was a lengthy practice that drained all of them physically. She sat down on the bed happy to realize she had a quilted bed cover, so many pattern for her to feel and assortments of patterns for her to investigate.

Garos sighed in relief, seeing the man. "Not well, Steve. Not at all. Flower..." he began, shaking his head. "She told me to come to ya' and finish my training." He growled, his eyes flickering red for a split second. "I need it and fast. And if ya' know anything more about blood magicks, I need to know about that too. Might end up usin' some tonight and I don't wanna' almost die like last time," he said with a bit of a hollow laugh.

Steve leaned on the wall. "Hmm Training....ah I see." he said and looked at garos. "I do not." The made said. He was a werewolf. He looked at the human and then looked down. 'Hmm that young girl gets herself in a lot of trouble." He smiled and looked back at garos. "Come." He said sending all the students out. He stretched out. "Now garos...." He started and took out his large sword. "Who are you fighting against for flower?" He asked a smirk growing on his face. "You story is spreading like wild fire." He said and laughed.

Garos nodded grimly as the other explained how he did NOT know blood magick. 'Damn it,' he thought to himself, knowing that there was a good chance he would need it in this fight, no matter how inexperience he was at it. Giving another nod, the scarred man smiled a little. "That she does," he confirmed, following Steve and picking up another of the large swords, a black claymore. "I'm fightin' against the Vampire King." At the man's laugh, he smiled, but his eyes didn't match it. "It is? I'm sure most don't approve, 'specially 'Holders. Hell, I'm just human, right?" he said, a little more anger in his voice than he'd meant. "Sorry to snap. It's been a long day..."

Steve looked at him and then sighed. "Hand to hand combat would be to deadly in this case. Better go on with a sword." He said and then nodded. "Ah yes a few key holders are being scornful." He said and then quickly did a few stabs. He smiled. "Show me what ya got."

Garos nodded in agreement, taking a few swings with the large sword. He used the two handed blade in a single hand, yet had both speed and force behind his strikes. Looking up again, he sighed. "No matter. Perhaps they'll change their minds about humans tonight," he said calmly. At the words from the other male, the human nodded once more and dashed forward with his first attack, a swing from the right side that was aimed for the ribs.

Steve looked at him and then put his sword's blade to his side. As garos's sword hits the flat part of the blade Steve was unmoving. "Yes we all know those key holders are pridful. Alittle to much. Flower on the other hand was born without knowing she was even a key holder. When her parents gave birth to there first child sara. To keep her safe and to teacher their children hard work, they told them they were human farmers. They worked as human farmers. She had no powers, at first. You can see that point of view would help flower be more humble now. To respect humans." he said while he jumped back and lifted his sword up. He swung the huge thing down and slid it across the floor. "Of course someone found out...and flower ended up alone. She was told about her real background by hunter and sky the same animals that are with her now. They raised her and when the key holder wars started again, flower was 12. She got caught in the battle field and ended up getting captured by vampires. Of course that's where she learned to fear whips. When key holders saved her they saw a crown like birthmark on her neck. Only key holder royalty as such a mark on the backs of their necks." he kept swinging his sword on the ground back and forth to brake his balance.

Garos listened to the man after his first attack had been blocked, giving a nod at the tale. He'd known nothing of this, but was glad that Flower was not like the rest. As Steve readied the next attack, then swung the sword along the ground, the human lept backwards to avoid it, pausing for a moment as Steve's words sunk in. Frowning and setting his jaw, he swung his sword again, a heavy attack from above. He wanted to stop and talk about what happened to the girl, but there was simply no time. He would just listen and hope Steve's training would be enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back