Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

As Sheena starts down the hallway and starts walking into random wings of the building, she realizes now that Liza has stood still a while that she is outside. However as she tries to exit the academy she ends up getting turned around and can't find an exit. Swearing, she hits her fist against her thigh. "Why does she DO this?!"

Chameleon watched the small child, he slowly got closer and his tail had stopped wagging. He sniffed the air around her, trying to figure out her race. He gave off a small bark, not a rude one, just a curious one. She was defiently new to the school, since he hadn't seen her around before, but then again, he had only arrived himself today, he didn't get much time to meet people.

(Sorry, writers block xD )

James sighed. "I have no idea..." he said an looked down at her. "Um so are you my girlfriend now?" he asked smiling down at her. He tilted his head wondering. He smiled and then looked at nick.

--- Merged Double Post ---

Accepted welcome.

Looking over at the dog, Liza smiles, holding out one hand in offer to pet it. "Hi. I'm Liza. Do you talk? Some animals do you know. My sister Sheena Legs does only not when she looks like a wolf."

(Sorry it took so long Fire, I had a lot of stuff going on, but here it is ^^)

Name: Dante

Species: Key Holder

Powers: Lightning/Energy (Blue and Yellow Key), Speed (Clear Key), Endurance (Crimson Key)

Weapons: 2 Wristblades and a Shortsword

Vehicle:

View attachment 1754

Pets: Nope

Family: Has a brother, but has never met him.

Husband/wife: Nope

Girlfriend/boyfriend: Nope

Crush: That's my secret

Looks:

View attachment 1755

Awesome accepted! No problem!

(Can't email you to much in you're inbox! Ok so far key holders and vampires are on shaky grounds and just losing one of there princes (Vince he's dead) They are pretty angry. So there is alot of hostility towards each other. Flower is basicly losing respect in the eyes of the advisers who are pretty much using her as a puppet. Humans are in most key holder eyes lower. But flower feels different and wants to protect humans. (Oh and key holders become weak and lose there powers when they get bitten by vampires. They also have a key holder form where their powers are at a high. Their apperence may change lol.) Flower is the top student there. Anything else? :) )

(Thanks, this is the same post I just added a small part at the end so she can get involved)

Rosa rode slowly Leader's steady body moving easily and skillfully through the underbrush. As always her only sense of direction was based off of the heat of the sun and the nifty compass she had stolen. Everything was raised so she could always tell the direction. Aside from the steady hoofbeats the silence was also disrupted by the rapid pawfalls of Swift darting around. The bobcat liked to adventure ahead of them searching out potential danger. Rosa sent a message to Swift asking about castles. The feline replied snappily that they were less than a mile away and to hush she was hunting. Sighing she clucked and pushed Leader faster. The stallion obliged and within moments the stallion told her they were before a huge castle.

Rosa didn't know much about the school but she did know she needed help, hence her showing up. Living on the road had taken its tole on her and she wanted to experience a little civilization for once. "Hello," she yelled sending a stream of flame followed by blast of snowy crystals into the air.

(Nope, I'm good, thanks!)

Speeding down the dirt road to the Academy, his dark scarf flying in the wind, and his helmet covers his face, Dante mskes his way for his first day at the Academy. He never really wanted to go here in the first place. In fact, he would much rather continue the search for his brother, who has been separated from him since birth. It really shouldn't be hard to find him, for he is his twin. Besides, he could already fight anyways, he didn't need to learn what he already knew.

All of that aside, he has nothing to lose. Plus, someone may know his brother, he may even be there. He was excited, yet nervous at the same time. He can only imagine who all could be there. He's a nice and sweet guy, but can be extremely shy. He hits the brakes on his Raven Black Crotch Rocket and looks up; he was finally there. He takes his helmet off and marvels at the sheer beauty of it. He smiles and sighs heavily, wondering where to go next. He looks around for someone, anyone, who can tell him where to go next...

Trinity saw a blast of flame and snow and ran out. She tilted her head looking at the new arivel. She tilted her head to the side and then strightened her stance. "Hello." She said looking a bit confused. Maybe it was another animal like hunter? She looked around quickly keeping alert still. She had to be sure ginger was safe inside the castle so she couldn't stay out to long.

Peter say a guy comming up on a sweet bike. He went down to greet him. Once he was outside he looked at him and then smiled. It would be nice to know this guys hidden dreams(Nightmare demon....lol He's half human though) He walked up quickly taking a look at the bike and smiled. "Awsome...New here right?" He chuckled and then looked off further down the road. As he turned his gaze back to the new guy he strightened up. "Welcome...I'm Peter." He said and then glanced at the castle. "New student right?" He chuckled a bit to himself.

Rosa tilted her head trying to locate the voice, Leader shifted letting her no where to speak. "Is this the Fighting Academy?" she called her eyes glazed over. Leader and Swift told her she had icy blue eyes and brunette hair that curled on the ends. Of course none of that meant anything to her, she couldn't see anything so colors were a mystery something unfathomable to her.

Rya leaned on a wall, playing with a ball of Twilight. As he looked up trying to find something to do.

Ruby read over a magic book by Rya.

Trinity smiled and nodded. "Yep. I'm one of the students here. I'm trinity." She said and smiled. As she stretched out yawning a bit she looked down. "So what's your name?" She asked quickly after the yawn. She looked back to see peter and another new student. She chuckles. "A lot of buz around here now." She giggled and watched as Ginger slowly came out. A shy young girl, Ginger was. being a human she was quite scared about things.

Ginger ran to trinity and then relaxed being around her best friend again. She looked at the much older boy near by and looked at him. He was to old for her but she still like his good looks. She looked back to the person Trinity was talking to. She watched carefully not making much noise at all.

Dante smiles at the arrival of the young man. He looks down at his bike when he compliments his bike, the his eyes focus back on the guy. "Thanks, and yeah I'm new here. I just need to know who to go to to tell them I'm here." He says in a slightly shy voice. He was doing good so far, he had already talked to someone without stuttering because he was so shy.

Peter looks at the castle. "Um just sign in at the counter. Then you can find your room on the room map there. Settle in and then tomarrow at 2:00 is a class. Then you can pretty much just train or whatever." He said and then looked over at Ginger and trinity for a second. When he looked back at the boy he rolled his shoulders feeling a bit restless. "Anything else?" He asked glancing around.

Rosa listened quietly to her surroundings, someone nearby had some kind of motor vehicle that must be impressive in some way. Then came another person, who judging by their timid breath and soft foot falls was a younger child. "I'm Rosa, is the school still taking students?" she asked then silently asking Swift to locate a door and guide her and Leader to it. She dearly wanted in the school hoping she would find serenity and safety there.

Dante was getting ready to thank the man, when instead, he puts his hand on the young man's shoulder and asks, "Is something wrong? You seem a bit jittery."

Garos gave a simple nod to Rya as he approached, then looked over at Flower's sudden bark. The two familiars came quickly, Hunter knocking Flower right off her feet and licking her face. At the comment, he could only laugh, then watch the three interact. Nodding in agreement at Flower's words, he pulled away from the wall and spoke. "Yea', true. Shouldn't be hard with help like this."

In the barn Liza moves forward to pet the dog, then tries to climb on its back to ride it. Sheena is increasingly frustrated as she tries to find an exit out of the academy and continually finds herself getting deeper into the heart of the school rather than towards an exit.

Petter looked at him. "Oh just keeping an eye out for a few people." he said referring to flower since she probably wouldn't like to see him around. He looked at him. "Anyways...the castle is pretty big so if you get lost there's a map on every floor." he added and then turned around to leave. He headed off back to the castle.

Flower sends them off. Hunter sniffing from the ground and sky qucikly flying from floor to floor. Sky sends outside by the stables. Sky flew back in and landed on FLower's shoulder. Flower looked at the bird and nodded. "WOw that was quick.....with the horses huh? Oh crap....vampire." She said and looked to Garos. "Little key holder girl with big female vampire....one I don't not like!" She said and then ran off to find the one who was looking for the girl.

When Hunter returned she looked to see flower running and then to Garos. She wagged he tail a bit panting while she was still in dog form. Hunter shook off her fur and then ran after flower quickly.

Watching them go, the scarred man moves closer to Flower once again, going to say something when Sky zooms back in. "Oh, lovely," he said with a frown, assuming he knew who it was. Moving to take off after Flower, he turned to see Hunter running up as well. Giving a nod, he kept running, trying to keep up with the smaller 'Holder.

Yay 100 pages!!!! Celebration time! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Flower suddenly was stopped. (I really don't want to role play the vampire king....it gets boring. Unless you want to I'm stuck with doing it. Lol) she was grabbed by a huge red eyed armored demon. When flower turned to see who it was...it was the vampire king. He may be full demon but he still wanted to know who killed his son. Also, seeing the smaller more angry vampire queen at his side was not a good sign. She swallowed just hoping they didn't meet the key holder counsel behind her back again, she stuggled to brake free from his grasp but she was much smaller then him. So small that his hands were around her easily. Flower hated that everyone tended to be bigger then her. So the name runt comes to mind which what she was called before.

(....I'm lost. Are they with Liza in the stables? Who is the vampire with her? what?)

Meanwhile, Faith is walking around the halls as well, narrowly missing running into Sheena few times, familiarizing herself with the classrooms and some of her students.

(didn't you say she was with the horses? And yes there is a vampire near her. Anyways...you want to role play the vampire king for me? He's name is...well I don't have a name for him maybe killer? Anyways he decided he would marry flower...which means his wife isn't happy lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back