Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

As the other relaxed, he chuckled and pulled an arm around her as she moved even closer to him. As her eyes slipped closed, he leaned forward and cupped her cheek, kissing her once more for longer. When he moved away, his face wore a warm smile and his eyes seemed full of life.

Flower smiled up at him. She loved his warmth and being so close. She was happy and smiled even more. "..." she giggled at bit. "You smoke don't you?" she said covering her nose. She laughed a bit and then looked up at him. She uncovered her nose. Waiting for an answer she tilted her head.

At the girl's question, he blinked and laughed at her expression as she covered her nose. "Yea'... I do. It's a pretty bad habit that I should probably get rid of, huh?" he said with a chuckle, eyes looking into her's.

After a while Faith goes out to explore the grounds, instructing Sheena to watch Liza. Liza, however, almost immediately teleports outside of the room and starts roaming the halls, cheerfully introducing herself to anyone she comes across. It takes Sheena almost twenty minutes to realize she left, and then she runs out of their living area frantically, looking for Liza without daring to call her name in case Faith hears. She almost smacks straight into Garos and Flower in her haste.

Flower smiles at him an nods. "It is...and probably." she smiled and then looked at the girl who interrupted them and slightly pulled away from garos. She looked at the girl not wanting to leave garos's hold completely but was quite embarrassed. She smiled as best as she could.

Garos nodded in agreement, then raised a brow as the two were nearly run down by another female. Frowning as Flower pulled slightly away, he looked toward the new arrival and smiled again, politely. "Erm, hello there," he stated, simply greeting the other. "Something yer' lookin' for in such a hurry?"

Knowing they look familiar but not remembering their names, or more importantly in her mind, their species, Sheena backs up, flushing slightly, and nods. "Yeah, my little sister. You seen her? Short, little, pigtails, probably dimpling away? God, we've been here five minutes and Faith is already gonna kill me."

Flower shook her head no. "um sorry...if you want I could track her scent?" she said and looked at garos slightly disappointed there moment was interrupted. She sighed deeply and looked back at the girl. "I'm sure she's fine though. No one here would harm her." she said smiling.

"/I/ can track her scent, I mean, I'm Lycan, thing is though she moves so damn fast it's not like by the time I get there she's still there...HA, yeah right no one would, there's vampires here! They lose control for one second and bam, pretty much the world ends, because if they get one drop of Liza's blood, Faith kills me, then goes on a rampage like destroying the entire world," Sheena says with real anxiety, her eyes darting past them. "This place is huge, I have no idea where she went!"

Flower laughs as soon as her mentions vampires. "Oh yeah right I have the vampires here so well train they wouldn't dare touch her." She looked at Garos smiling. "Want to go fine that girl?" She asked smiling at him. More focussed on her powers though not wanting that tail to come back. "Tell is she a lycan like you?"

"No...she's a key holder," Sheena shrugs, taking in a slow breath to try to calm down. "Which means one of her things she can do is just appear and disappear wherever she wants, it drives me insane. You can't even like tie her somewhere because she'll just get out." She looks over at Garos and Flower with some wariness, asking "So what are you two then, if not vampires?" She sniffs, jerking a thumb at Garos. "You smell human...can't tell with you," she nods toward Flower.

Flower chuckles and pulled out her keys. "Key holder. My name is Flower." She said and then looked at Garos as if waiting for him to remove his hold on her. Yet she really didn't want him too. "This is Garos." She smiled tilting her head towards him. She sighed. "One thing that conserns me is Nick. He's less trained then the others." She laughed a bit. "Speed hmm? Well I've never met a key holder who is faster then me. Being able to turn into a cheetah an all."

"Flower...what, were your parents hippies?" Sheena smiles slightly. "Yeah, well, what Liza does is just be there one second and not the next. Has nothing to do with speed...I'm pretty fast though," she adds, cutting her eyes to Flower.

Flower looks down and back up. "No..." She said and rubbed the back of her neck. "....My parents were King Willom...and Queen Adrianna." SHe said and crossed her arms glaring slightly. "Teleporter huh? hmm." She looked at the floor thinking. "Well can she resist an animal?" She asked. "Like maybe a cat or a dog?"

"So what's that make you, a princess?" Sheena shrugs. "Liza is one too...I guess. Used to be, anyway. And I guess she can resist animals because she can beat me up any day...look, I've got to go, I don't have any idea where she is and my sister will skewer me."

Garos had gone to talk a few times during the conversation, but simply nodded instead, meeting Flower's gaze with his own knowing one. He was a little annoyed that the moment had been cut short, but nothing too bad. Not that there wouldn't be more moments like it, he hoped. Studying the Lycan girl, he smirked at how blunt she seemed with her words and questioning. "Yea', I'd be willing to help find'r. Hell, know most'a this building like the back've my hand," he said truthfully, then let the girls go back to chatting before Sheena had mentioned leaving.

Sheena stands still, using her senses of smell to try to locate Liza, and her features stiffen. "I think she's too far away right now...damn it..." She starts to move away from them not really acknowledging the offer of help, too focused and worried to pay much attention.

Meanwhile, Liza is out by the stables, bear under one arm, patting her horse Rosie, who's just been settled in, as she talks to the other horses as if they all understand her. "This is Rosie. She's your new friend so be nice. My mama got a horse called Wraith, she's over there. And my sister Sheena Legs got a horse called Star. Star got hurt bad but she's better now."

Flower sighs. "They were killed....so I'm Queen." She said and then nodded. "Alright....it was nice meeting you hope you find her soon." She said and then looked at the hallway. Looking at Garos she grabbed his arm. "Better help her." She said and smiled up at him slowly pulled his arm off her. "As much as I hate to do that." She said and looked at him.

Garos frowned a little at the mention of Flower's parents being killed, but didn't say anything until the girl grabbed his arm. "Yea', we should," he said, face returning to a smile. As she pulled away from him regretfully, he chuckled. "I guess it'd make things easier if we're plannin' on moving from this spot," he joked, giving a laugh. "I'm sure there'll be plenty more of that for later, after we find the kid."

Flower giggles and then looked at Rya. She stared and then let out a loud bark. She waited as Hunter and Sky came quick. Hunter jumpped on Flower knocking her over. Flower was laughing. "Hey! Stop it stop it! Oh come on stop licking my face! it's gross." She said pushing her off. "Yeah Garos suuuuuurely wants to kiss me now..." She said wipping her face off.

Hunter wags her tail happily. "Oh yeah.....I would said sorry, but I ment to do that." She said and turned human. "Now what up master?" She said having sky on her shoulder. SKy flew to flower's shoulder and started to play with flower's hair.

FLower petted sky. "Oh I see....you two are just like Roger." She said chuckling. "Now think youan scent a girl key holder? Very young?" She said looking at hunter. She looked at Garos smiling. "It'll be easier to have a air eye view." She looked back at Hunter.

(I guessed xD Oh and sorry 'bout not posting too much on there, I'm just finding it hard to find inspiration when there's only two of us =/ By the way, Faye and Myra gave their names earlier aswell xD )

After Chameleon had walked away from the girl he had shape shifted into his usual brown Labrador puppy form, he tended to use this form a lot when he just wanted to have a look around. He found his way outside and his keen scents lead him to a building that smelt an awful lot like horse manure and hay, he bounded inside the area to see he was now inside a stable with snorting horses all around him. His big blue puppy eyes looked around and he froze up as he noticed a small child chatting away to a horse, a toy underneath her arm. He just watched her as he stood there, not quite sure what to do.

Raina nodded at Peter, "Yup, sure am. Got the fangs to prove it" She smirked and yawned suddenly; although it was the fake bit**y kind. "Well, guess I'll see ya' around. Later Peter." She strided off, her hips swaying unintentionally with each step. She noticed a small puppy trotted away and she frowned, well that was unusual. Usually pets were always with their owners...besides this 'pet' looked a bit different to all the others, Raina had no idea how though. She followed it sneakily, blending in with the shadows. When they reached the stables she paused in the doorway, having noticed the child long before the animal did; she smirked a little bit as it froze up, most normal animals would have pegged it over to a child. Something was different about that dog.

Faye stuck her tongue out at Nick as he poked her forehead, "Nope" She then smirked as Nick mentioned Deathwish's nickname and from then on she watched quietly until the three newcomers had gone. She then turned to Nick and prodded his bicep, "Hey Nick." Her eyes gleamed with mischief and she grinned at him, "Wanna help me play a prank on Deathy? Or is it a 'twins stick together thing'?"

Myra blushed as James kissed her forehead and she began to get lost in her own thoughts...she knew they had only kissed a few times...but did that make them boyfriend and girlfriend? She frowned lightly, having no idea. Did he even want to be her boyfriend? Why would he? She was damaged goods anyway...

Nick looked at her and then smirked. "Well that depends on what kind of prank it is?" He asked putting an arm around her shoulders. "So why kind of prank did you want to pull on him?" He smiled and chuckled to himself. He loved to pull a few pranks now and then however deathwish would never expect one pulled on him.

James looked down at her and tilted his head. "Hey what are you thinking about?" He asked and smiled down at her. He looked back at Nick and Faye glaring. He didn't trust nick. WIth good reason. Nick was to unpreditable.

Name: Rosalind Faire

Species: Keyholder

Powers: She can control fire and ice making them appear before her from nothing and she can also communicate with animals.

Weapons: She has a small dagger that she uses in close combat

Vehicle:Her feet and her horse

Pets: A bobcat named Swift and a cremello stallion named Leader

Family: Nope

Husband/wife: Nope

Girlfriend/boyfriend: Nope

Crush: Nope

Looks:http://gallery.burrowowl.net/index.php?q=/image/15827.jpg

Other: she is blind so Leader and Swift guide her

Faye grinned as he slung his arm around her, she sidestepped so that his arm fell and she carried on grinning as she raised an eyebrow. She stepped closer to him, her tiny frame looking even smaller compared to his and she looked up at his eyes as she spoke with a confident tone, "I have three ideas. Number 1, Classic bucket of slime ontop of door, simple yet effective. Number 2. Make some 'looking for a girlfriend I'm desperate' posters and stick 'em around the school. And lastly, Number 3..." She paused as if thinking and then carried on, "It's gonna need some acting...But the third thing is we pretend you got attacked in the forest and then at the last second you jump up and scare him" She shrugs, "I like number two the best." She then refocused on his eyes and leant closer without realizing, "What do ya' think?" Faye had been one of the best pranksters at her old school and she wasn't going to stop pranking now.

Myra almost jumped at his voice, being shocked out of her thoughts. She was about to answer when she looked up and noticed the death glare he was giving Nick and Faye, she frowned and also felt a bit uncomfortable about her baby sister being so close to Nick of all people. "What's she doing?" She muttered, her voice sounding confused and slightly peed off as her sister leant closer to Nick, a huge grin on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back