Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

Garos just nodded and went to attack again when the other grabbed his arm and pulled, trying to take him down. The scarred man went forward, but rolled after hitting the ground. Standing again, he picked up his sword and gave a nod. "Didn't expect that either. Nice one," he said with a smirk, rushing forward and swinging the flat side of his blade in an unexpected uppercut.

Steve jumpped back. He looked at him and blocked the attack with his arm. He sighed in relief and then took off his shirt. "Ok me get serrious." He said and turned into a werewolf. He looked like a human mixed with a wolf rather then being a full wolf. He growled showing his huge claws and then running at him again.

"Getting serious?" the scarred human asked, giving the other male a grin as he transformed and rushed him. Garos wouldn't back down, however, and rushed forward at the other, trying to get under his claws and spear him to the wall with a tackle.

Steve jumped to the side watching the human. He slammed his claws down at him. He growled and then kept slashing at him. He growled and watched the human. He then looked around quickly. "..." He looked back at Garos and snarled. This training was taking quite long.

Raina laughed bitterly at Sheena, her unhumorous laughter stops and she gives Sheena a cold, hard stare as she speaks seriously, "A lot of things are wrong with me. I don't exactly know where to start." She glared as she mentioned the child's age, "Not all five year old kids get protected."

Chameleon looked down at Raina and frowned, picking up the subtle hint in her words. Had something bad happened to her when she was little? He mentally shrugged, probably.

Raina glared at the child as mentioned kicking Raina's ass, she hissed at the child furiously, "I'll show you ass kicking!" She leapt at them both and managed to get far enough to knock Liza from Sheena's grip, causing the girl to fall on the floor, but before she could snap her neck she was in a strong grasp, arms restraining her own arms from moving. She snarled, knowing it was Chameleon, and tried to kick the child in the face but failed because of Chameleon taking a few steps back.

Chameleon flicked his eyes to Sheena as he held the struggling vampire, "You might wanna leave.." Raina moved her chin down and he felt something pierce his skin. Fangs. His eyes widened and he winced, "Uh..now."

Myra smiled and also blushed as James blushed madly, when he and Nick charged at each other and snarled, her eyes widened, "James!" She ran over to him and stopped before touching his arm. It wasn't always a good idea to try and grab Faye when she was angry, so she guessed it probably best not to do the same to James.

Faye rolled her eyes at Nick, glad he hadn't spoken about the fact her clothes 'vanished' when she became fully submerged in fire. As he and James hissed at each-other she raised an eyebrow. She walked over to them both rather calmly and stood so that she was facing the small gap between them both, she noticed her sister's worried expression and sighed irritably. "Boys. Cut it out. Now." Her hands began to tingle as the fire inside of her got ready to spring from her hands and burst through the gap between them both.

Sheena, still holding Liza on her hip, flees as fast as she can, even as Liza struggles, wanting down to go fight. "SHEENA LEGS! I WANNA GET THAT BAD BAD LADY! SHEENA LEGS!"

Even as Sheena runs, not knowing exactly where she's going, only that she can't put Liza down and she has to get away, she is thinking about what Raina had said...she knows what it is to be an unprotected child. She herself spent her entire life unprotected, from the time her father killed her mother to the time she lived on the streets for six years...but who would be evil enough to try to hurt a little girl like Liza, who loved everyone the moment she met them?

Faith had made a mistake taking them to this school...

Nick looked at Faye. "You stay out of this....wouldn't want ya clothes being burned off." he snickered alittle. "Although I wouldn't mind to much." james hissed even louder at the perverts words. "Oh put a sock in it nick!" James yelled at him. "Really aren't you like way to old to be in that kind set?" James added raising a fist. Nick hissed even louder. "Oh for crying out loud...I'm just joking in fact I would prefurr not having to go through losing another women." James backed up. "Man you attackly settled down?" James asked looking surprised. Nick rolled his eyes. "Three times never lasted to long...I'm 101 years old don't you think I've fond a few girls I would like enough to marry?" James blinked and crossed his arms backing up. "Hmm...sorry dude I just though no girl could stand you." nick sighed and looked at Faye for a quick second. "Yeah..."

Faye was about to smack them both silly, Nick for being a perv and James for almost hitting Nick, until Nick mentioned losing another girl. Her eyes widened slightly and she listened up until James mentioned no girls being able to stand him. She narrowed her eyes at James and smirked lightly, she got closer and wrapped her arms around Nick, hugging him as she stuck her tongue out at James, "I know at least one girl who CAN stand him." Her arms remained around Nick and she leant her head against him lightly as she smirked at James.

As Nick spoke about not minding her little sister being naked, Myra glared at him. Her glare intensified when Faye hugged him and stuck her tongue out at James, "I know at least one girl who CAN stand him." She stared at her little sister, seeming to have not heard the bit about Nick losing women, wondering how she could be so stupid as to lead him on like that. He was trouble even if he had been nice lately.

Growling, Garos leapt to the side, avoiding the strikes with an inhuman quickness. "This is taking too long!" he snarled, grabbing the other in frustration and attempting to throw him at the nearest wall, away from him. Give the human some breathing room. 'At least this isn't getting me too worn out,' Garos thought to himself, though he was sure the fight with the King would wipe him out completely... if he even made it out alive.

As they left Chameleon let go off Raina but stood infront of the door, blocking her exit. He held his arm up and watched the blood run down his arm, he looked back up and glared at the vampire, "That hurt!" Raina rolled her eyes, "'Course it hurt. I bit you." Chameleon glared at her and looked down at his arm, he covered it with his hand, and shrugged, "Well, guess I can say I've been bit by a vampire now." Raina stared at the boy curiously, he sure had an optimistic way of thinking. He looks up and frowns at her, speaking suddenly, "Just because something happened to you or someone you knew when you were five doesn't mean you can go around trying to kill other five year olds." Raina freezes and in an instant has the boy pinned up against the wall, snarling in his face as her fingers close around his neck, "How did you know that?" Chameleon smirks, "I didn't." Raina glares at him and tightens her grip, you can see that it is affecting him but he doesn't struggle or break for air. Nope. He vanishes. Her eyes widen and she looks at the spot he was in, then up, then down. A small, green chameleon sits on the floor and she looks down at it. It scurries around her foot and then a thump sound is made as she turns and sees the human Chameleon standing there again, he rubs his neck, "Well that also hurt." He grins, "But at least I know how to get out of it." Raina frowned at the boy, "What's your name?" He grins, "Chameleon. Yours?" Raina pauses, she then shrugs, she's told a lot of people already, "Raina." She holds out her hand, and despite her strangling and biting Chameleon, he takes it and shakes it. "Nice name." "I could say the same for you." She pauses and looks at him as she retracts her hand, "How did you know about my past?" He shrugs, "Like I said, I didn't. I guessed by how you spoke to that kid." She frowns then glares, "Well you better not be lying to me Chameleon. I don't take kindly to people who lie to me." She speeds off without another word, leaving Chameleon standing in the stables.

Nick looked at Faye and then looked at James. "....Um well....heheheheh...apparently I've done it again." He looked at Faye and then at James who was glaring at him. He shurgged and then looked at faye. He didn't bother to put his own arms around her. WHich was shocking.

(Eagle hearts said she won't be able to get on....so I will take control of the vampire king for now. Eagle heart )

Steve fell to the ground after being thrown and looked at Garos holding his head after turning back to normal. "I would contrinue but....It seems he is here." He said pointing to the Vampire king. He got up and looked as the vampire king had a sleeping flower in his arms. "Huh?"

(Lol he took flower with no one noticing because of James and Nick's fight)

He looked at Garos and then laid Flower on the ground. "...Stupid girl...easily snuck up on." He said and looked at Garos. "Better be ready Human." He said looking at Flower. "Well Peter gave her a dream to keep her asleep can't have her helping you now can I? She seems almost to happy to be asleep. I wonder what dream could put her at such peace." (Lol a dream with Garos...)

James looked at Faye and glared. "Wow he isn't hitting on you..." James looked at Myra. "Hm...I'm sensing some tenstion from you." He chuckled and then looked around. "Hey Flower's gone..." He looked and then tilted his head thinking.

Faye pulled off of Nick when James mentioned Flower's dissapearance, almost instantly heat began to radiate from her and she was sure Nick could feel the warmth, almost like she was a fireplace or something. "That sneaky bas**rd.." She went to move but Myra was beside her in an instant, "Faye! No--" She grabbed her without thinking and let out a yelp as her hand burnt, she rubbed it like she had just touched hot metal and glared at her sister, "Out of all the elements you had to have fire!" Faye shrugged, "Can't help it." She grins, "At least I get the cool catchphrases." Myra raises an eyebrow, "Which would be?" Faye smirks, "You shouldn't play with fire, 'cause you're gonna get burnt!" She grins, "Ooo! Or Didn't your mummy ever tell you not to play with fire?" She opened her mouth once more and Myra rolled her eyes, "Flower?" Faye's eyes hardened, "Oh yeah right!" She sped off and Myra groaned, "Why did I remind her?" She chases after her sister who finds her way to the training room and stands in the doorway, watching for a moment to see Garos reaction, flames already threatening to leap upon her skin just at the sight of the King.

Nick ran after them with James behind him. Nick got behind Faye and grabbed her. His skin burning but he didn't care he rather keep her alive. He put his other hand over her mouth. "No...let Garos fight him....and calm down I smell burning vampire." He chuckled and started to pull her back. "Please...the only way Flower won't kill us all as if Garos wins the fight. You are not included." He said hoping father didn't notice.

Faye froze up once more as Nick grabbed her and as he spoke about himself burning she closed her eyes and tried to imagine something to calm her down. Nothing. She came up with nothing. Nothing calmed her down. Mum? No, she hated the way her Mum treated her. Dad? No, same reason. Myra? Always got into arguments with Myra and would remind her of what had happened to her big sister. Any old friends? The only old friends she had were ones who ratted her out when the cops came. She shot open her eyes, her skin still flaring with wild heat, her voice was panicked, she managed to tug his hand down a bit and she whispered to him, the heat coming off of her increasing, "Nick! I can't think of anything to calm me down." She closed her eyes and tried again. No. Nothing. Although she would never admit it, having Nick hold her was slightly calmly. But not enough to make her drop the flames inside her.

Garos blinked as Steve turned back to normal and pointed to the King who held Flower in his arms like a trophy. With a growl, the scarred human picked up his claymore, resting it on one shoulder and moving toward the beast. "Of course I'm ready. More now than I was on yer' first visit, King," he spat, readying himself, his eyes flickering with the red of displaced magicks. As the others joined them, Garos looked over, making sure they wouldn't interfere. "Come on then, 'King'. I'll even let ya' have the first attack. Outta' pity." The human chuckled and gave the grin of a hunter as he awaited the first move.

Nick though for a second. "James....please don't kill me...or myra..." He smirks looking at Faye. James blinks. "Wh- oh no....NICK DON'T!" Nick kisses Faye. James looks down. "He did.....darn it nick."

Vampire kings laughs. He growled and then blasted shadow at the human. "You sure?" He smiled and then looked at the human. He grabbed his dark sword pulling it out. He rushed at the human.

(Oooo, did Nick's daddy see that kiss? That would be rather interesting... xD )

First initial shock passes throughout Faye but then she relaxes slightly and her body temperature slowly goes back to normal, the heat coming off of her stopping rapidly as she presses closer to Nick. No longer burning him at the touch as she enjoys the kiss.

Myra's eyes widen as Nick kisses her sister and her fists clench, she waits for Faye's reaction, and when she sees how she moves closer and doesn't stop him. The sprinklers on the ceiling shake violently and one by one they each burst and water pours from the ceiling, even covering the King and Garos. Myra unclenches her fists and looks up as water falls around them. "Oops.."

(Um yeah now he does.)

The King looked at Myra and hissed. Then he saw Nick kissing Faye. "Hmmm...." He started to walk to Nick but then turned to garos. "Ah deal with that later." He shut the doors and sealed them with shadow. "No more of that." He chuckled.

(Brb)

--- Merged Double Post ---

(Back)

Nick leans in more. He holds her tighter a smirk under the kiss. He pulls her even closer. He didn't want to release which was weird for him. He then felt fire. "OW!" He pulled back and saw James breathing fire.

At the original blast of shadow, Garos seemed unphased, only getting serious when the other dashed at him with the sword. Before he could react, however, the King stopped. Garos looked over to see Nick and Faye in an embrace. Shaking his head, he looked back to the King as water rained down from above. Flicking some water from his face, the scarred human chuckled and eyed the King as he sealed the doors. "Perfect. Now, lets get to it!" he roared, charging the armored beast with a quick strike of his blade.

The king looked at him and then easily moved out of the way and then slammed his swird in front of the younger man. He yawned. "Oh boring can you be....Maybe I will get my new play toy after all." He sighed. "Oh well." He chuckled and struck his sword in the ground. Making the ground shake.

Garos frowned at the other's words, then shook his head. "Alright then... show me what ya' can do then," he murmured, a grin moving onto his face. "From what I can see, yer' just a big, armored cliche." As the ground began to shake, Garos moved back, waiting to see just what was happening.

Sheena, meanwhile, is wandering around the outside of the school trying to find her way back in, still holding Liza; Faith has just returned to their living quarters, and seeing both of them gone, goes to look for them, not yet worried, but slightly uneasy. Liza and Sheena off on their own in a strange place usually lead to all sorts of trouble.

He looked at him and smirked. "I am King aren't I?" SHadows came from the ground. They all growled and attacked (Lol You can certainly kill them lol) He watched as they attacked. He then looked back at the sleeping flower and then looked back at Garos. He chuckled. "Hm..."

Garos simply shrugged, eyeing the shadows with an unphased look. As they attacked, he took them down one by one with his blade, swinging it in large swipes through the shadow beasts. When he was finished, he planted his own blade on the ground and smirked. "Not even going to fight yer' own battle, hmm?" he taunted, glaring at the King.

Coming into the hallway, Faith stops, raising an eyebrow, as she hears the commotion going on outside the closed door before her. It sounds like whoever's inside is beating the hell out of each other, and she rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. "Okay, are students allowed to just randomly duel and attack all over the school, because that's one rule I'm getting changed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back