Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

Dark flower walked around looking for some trouble. She smirked wondering if her 'sister' was around. "I bet she'll hate to see me." she laughed and looked out a window. She was warring a black dress with a slit on the side showing part of her leg. She pushed her black hair out of her face.

Rya was in his secret place as he began to float as he let a black portal open under his feet as he made it get bigger as it began to suck everything in.

Myra looked up at James and nodded shyly, smiling at him as she leant up and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. She pulled away and leant her head on his shoulder as she spoke softly, "Thank you." Drawing in the warmth he was giving off and just being happy, feeling as if a massive weight had just been lifted. Unintentionally completely forgetting her sister was beside them on the floor.

Faye looked up just as her sister kissed James and she felt a slight pain, she thought that her sister may be ignoring her because she just found out that not only was she half-vampire, she was daughter to the man who r@ped her. She looked down and bit her lip, feeling worthless.

Raina smirked once Deathwish re-appeared, announcing her Father's death. She looked over and saw Faye on the floor, her eyes sad as she looked up at her older sister then down at the floor. She knew that look, and it didn't come with a nice emotion. She blinked as she realized that Faye, the small spunky little girl who she had argued with but secretly admired for having so much bravery, was her little sister. Sure she was her half-sister, but she was still related to her. Raina frowned as she thought of what had happened to her other little sister. As she watched the pain in Faye's eyes she wondered, was this her being given a second chance? A second chance to actually look after her younger sibling this time, to save her before it was too late. She strided over to Faye and as the younger girl looked up at her she grabbed her in a princess carry and walked off with her in her arms, heading to her own room.

Faye frowned at Raina as she swept her up, "What are you doing?" Raina shrugged, "Please don't ask, 'cause I don't even know." Faye looked up at Raina as her black eyes focused on infront of them, "Is this about us being sisters?" Raina looked down for a brief second then looked back up with a nod, "I may be a bi**h. But I do know what being in a family means." Her voice held a hidden sadness and Faye decided not to question it as she let Raina carry her to wherever it was they were heading.

Chameleon looked down at the eager girl and he shrugged, "Uh. I was going to go check out my room, I just got here and haven't seen it yet..." He shuffled his feet awkwardly, wondering if she was going to move or something.

Tiffany smiles and hugs him. "Can I come!?" she asked and looked at him with wanting eyes. She pulled his arm forward as she walked backwards in front of him. "Come on!" she said happy.

James smiled at her and nodded. "Of course Myra." He said and then hugged her tightly, He leaned his head down and whispered in her ear. "I'm so glad to hear your voice." He smiled and pulled his head back looking at her.

Dark flower looked around for something to do. She stretched out and yawned. (by the way she looks just like flower but with black hair and red eyes. She sighed looking over the place and with a bored look she sat down on a window seal.

Rya had the black vortex get smaller as he made it be formed into a black orb as he looked at it float to his hands as he saw it suck the very air into it's abyss of black as he closed his eyes as it closed as well leaving a nightmare black sword as he made a sheath for it as he walked out of the forest seeing everything that the black sucked fall because half of it was gone.

Chameleon tried to hide his shock - and succeeded - as he smiled lightly, "Uh...sure?" She tugged on his arm and he felt himself stumble slightly before he let her drag him along, he raised his eyebrows, "Ummm, do you even know where my room is?" He asked, dumbfounded.

Myra shivered with anticipation at his husky voice in her ear, she pulled back a little bit, smiled back at James and then leant in to him once more, loving how strong and supportive he felt to lean against, whispering softly, "He told me that if I ever told anyone, he'd find me and kill me..." She shuddered, "So I stopped speaking all together, it was just easier." She let out a sigh and looked up at him, taking in his features.

Raina walked past the dark Flower, gave her a glance but carried on, her room was right next to the windowsill the dark Flower was sitting on and she simply kicked her door open and plonked Faye down on the bed. She strided over to the mini-fridge she had in the corner, tugged out a bottle of water and chucked it at Faye. "Drink." She ordered and walked over to her, sitting on the edge of her bed. Faye shrugged and drunk all the contents of the bottle within seconds and chucked the empty bottle at Raina, "Thanks." She looked at her and raised an eyebrow, "And please don't tell me to sleep either 'cause I don't need sleep. I don't sleep." Raina chuckled, "Alright. Just lay down for a bit then. Your fire seems to have died out." She grins at her and Faye rolls her eyes, "Haha, rather funny."

James nodded and sighed deeply. "That's not going to happen again...never again." He said with a smile loving having her close. He looked around seeing some people staring, shocked that she was talking. He glared at a certrain boy, the one that pushed her up against a wall when Him and myra first met. He held his glare for a while and then looked at Myra a slight blsuh on his face. "Heheheh....people are staring." He chuckled rubbing the back of his neck having one around around myra.

Rya had came back to the Academy as he saw James rubbing on Myra as he walked pass them trying to hide his Black sword.

James looked at the boy walking by. He was hiding something but he couldn't see what. As he stared he woundered what it could be. Passing them he shifted his weight to continue watching him slightly lossening his arm around Myra. He looked back at Myra after a while.

Tiffany looked at him smiling. "Yes, when I Was searching for my x I took it upon myself to remember everyone's rooms." she pulled him stopping at his room and got close to him again. "This is it right?" she asked and then looked at his door.

Rya felt the sword get lightly as it turned into a orb of black as he vanished as Rya blinked as he looked around seeing that no one saw it as he ran down the hall.

Borghen saluted Flower,then dropped into a low,limber combat stance. He was in constant motion,his left arm,the one with the cestus,raised to chest level,elbow bent,and pointed back. He kept his hand loose and open. This right hand was low,at knee level,also open and loose. He bouced slightly,ready to move in any direction. He was ready to initiate a great variery of combat manouveres. His blade was wraped in heavy cloth,keeping it's lethal edge from coming into play.

Flower stood there watching him. Her hand tightened around her sword. She suddenly pounced like a cat toward him and took out her sword slashing it downward while she was in the air. Her legs tucked in reducing the chance of being grabbed. Both hands on her sword making it slice through the air.

Borghen slid under Flower as she leapt through the air,and whipped around. As she landed,he lunged forward,delivering a thrust at her main hand's armpit,seeking to disable the entire arm. His approach was sideways;the entire right side of his body was too far away to be useful.

Flower jumped back and to the side trying to avoid it. He slightly hit her forearm and she flinched. Landing she blasted Light that twirled like a tornado on its side. Light blasted from all four sides of the light tornado and struck towards the demon as well. Flower dashed to the side trying to get behind him quickly while the light attacked from the front she would attack from the back.

Borghen knew his blow was a glancing one,and quickly jumped backwards. Suddenly,Flower summoned a storm of light! He was momentarily blinded,and bumped into someone...Flower,no doubt. He ducked low,and spun around,leg out,seeking to kick her legs out from under her. His left arm was ready to strike,should he gain the opprotunity.

Flower fell on her back and then quickly tried to guard with her sword making the light move again trying to strike him away from her, knowing she was venerable. She looked up at him directing the light again to attack most of it gone now.

Rya walked though the hall until he saw a door open as he peeked inside seeing Borghen & Flower as he watched the spar as he put his hand to his mouth stopping any sound fromself.

He felt his shin connect with Flower's legs,and then follow through. His vision was restored slightly now,and saw her form tumbling to the ground. Borghen sprang on her like a flash,swatting her blade aside with his cestus,and making a grab at her armed wrist with his right hand,so he could put her in a submission grip.

Garos woke up again, feeling much more rested this time. After the dreams, he'd slept more soundly, finally getting the rest he needed. After getting ready in a few minutes, he stepped out of his room and headed toward the nearest training hall, walking up to sounds of a spar. He moved past a boy in the doorway, muttering a hello, then entered the hall. To his surprise it was Flower and a face he did not recognize. Grinning, the scarred man stood silent, watching the two fight. His grey eyes whipped back and forth, studying the movements and styles of both opponents. Eyeing the unknown armored being, Garos watched him intently, reading each and every attack with an intrigued expression.

Flower struggled with his grip on her arm. She growled loudly and tried to kick him off. She looked up at him and then turned into a bear seeing how he would deal with the strength of that animal. Roaring in his face she struggled and used a free arm to swip at him.

Borghen felt a kick at his abdomen,and gave a slight, "Oph!" and felt Flower change shape under his hand. His vision was restored,and he was face to face with a roaring grizzly bear. He quickly let go of Flower,and instead flash-stepped to her rear,and mounted her,gripping ahold of a tuft of fur near the middle of the back with his right hand. He was helpless at the moment; he had to get creative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back