Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

Flower growled at him glaring at him. She didn't want to change back with him on her back so before she could attack she had to get him off. Standing of her back legs she fell on her back. Turning human and rolling off of him and stood up rushing to get her sword.

(OOC: It wouldn't be wise of the combatants to try and take note of the surroundings while in combat...)

As Flower reared up,then keeled over,Borghen let out a cry of, "Sweet mother of--!" He hit the ground hard,and rolled to the side,then regained his feet with a spring kick. He noticed Flower making a dash for her sword,and he flash-stepped on top of it,planting a foot firmly on the blade. He braced himself for impact,hoping that her third power wasn't able to knock him over.

Flower blasted him with light again and turned into a lion lunging at him. She really wanted her sword. She roared a lion roar. Her sword was her strongest fighting tool. She hated not being without it.

Rya lifted his hand as he made a energy come around her sword as he made it go fly to Flower as he stopped the energy around the blade.

Flower jumps back at looked at the guy. She glared. "Do you mind?" She said knowing it was him and then saw Garos and smiled. She waved at him and sighed looking at the demon. She blinked woundering if he wanted to continue.

Borghen was blinded,again,and smiled. "Smart move!" He went to kick the sword to the front,but then he felt it move away from under his foot,on a path that wouldn't suggest it was by a hand. He heard Flower's remakr,and growled in fury. "Interference? Pah." He was still blinded,but could feel Flower's eyes on him. He resumed his usual stance,still blinded,and said, "Again. You fight very well. But how well do you fight handicapped...?" His right hand flew to the small of his back,and came back holding something cylindrical. It had a pin and a lever. He popped the pin,and flicked the lever,striking the fuse within the grenade. "BEGIN!" He hurled the grenade up,allowing the label on the grenade to come into view.

It read "Flashbang". Borghen rolled to the side quickly,just as the grenade detonated withh a hellish bang and the glory of a thousand suns.

(OOC: I was AFK...Dinner was had. I'm back,now!)

Flower was on the ground confused. Suddenly she put up a light sheild trying to focus again. She held her head slowly starting to stand blasting light at the demon bit missing by a few feet. She growls trying to regain her footing.

Rya heard his other side talking to him as he pushed it back as he looked out his window feeling a cold breeze on his skin.

"Maybe i could exile myself...but i would have to leave to do that how do you pack when you've exiled yourself is it cold?" Rya questioned himself as he wondered.

Borghen taken a risk. The flashbang may not have blinded him again,since he had his eyes firmly shut,but the grenade still deafened him. What's more,he was probably worse off,since his helmet would've bounced the bang around inside itself,magnifying the deafening effect. He saw Flower trying to regain her feet,and a beam of light screamed across the room,missing him entirely. Borghen flash-stepped beside Flower,and grabbed her armed arm,and began to pull and twist it painfully,to disarm her,and to put her in a helpless position.

(OOC: The move wasn't executed yet. You're still armed and such)

(Nah I'll let lol)

Flower yelled out looking at him and then sighed. She looked at him her vision clearing. "Well that was a shocker." She said her arm killing her right now.

Borghen had Flower on her knees,with her arm in an extremely painful position. He had his foot planted on her wrist,which was between her shoulder blades,and he was leaned down,with his blade at her throat. "So you yield? I accept." He stepped off of Flower,and pulled her up onto her feet. "You fight well. Your enemies should fear you."

Flower got up and then messed with her arm. "Ouch...Yes well I use to be the best student here." She chuckles and bows to him. "That was a good spar." She smiled and then looked to Garos smiling. "You seem to be feeling better."

Garos clapped a few times, giving a grin. "A good match," he said with a laugh. "The flash was a bit much, though, in such a confined space." He shrugged and moved over toward Flower. "Yea', I'm feelin' better than I have, that's for sure. Now that I've rested a bit." Moving his gaze over toward the other, he gave a nod. "Yer' quite the fighter. Interesting style, too." He extended his hand in greeting. "I'm Garos. Pleased ta' meet ya'."

"I'm Borghen,Sicon of Wrath. I look forward to testing my worth against you in the field of battle,in the future." He shaken Garos' hand,and said, "What is your weapon of choice?" Borghen retrieved his holster and hand cannon,and strapped it to his thigh,so the weapon hung by his knee. He spied a target on the opposite end of the room. In one fluid motion,he undone the snap clasp keeping his gun in the holster,drew it,cocked the hammer,and fired off a shot at the target,before the weapon was even at chest level. The recoil threw his arm up,well above his head. The round struck halfway between the edge of the target,and the bullseye.

Borghen lowered his arm,and gave a nod.
"Better than before..." And holstered his weapon.

"Well met, Borghen. I look forward to a spar sometimes as well. Maybe after awhile though. Don't need to get beat up again just yet," he joked, stretching a bit before he continued. "Ah, yeah. Well, I pretty much use anything, but I'd gotta' say I prefer bigger weaponry. Large axes, claymore, that sorta' thing."

At the shot, Garos raised a brow, but said nothing. The other was a curious being, that was for sure.

Borghen nodded. "With such weapons,it'll be difficult for your foes to get close. And it'll be unlikely that they'll survive the first blow." He turned to face Garos. "It would be a battle of opposites,you and I."

Flower smiled and looked at Garos and gave a bright smile. Still holding her arm though. "Yes...he has one brutle grip." She put her arm down and then sighed deeply. She looked outside and then smiled.

Flower looks at the guy and raised an eyebrow and went to the door and looked out looking at the boy and sighed looking back at Garos. She sighed and crossed her arms. "What a strange guy..." She leaned on a wall.

Garos returned the armored one's nod. "Yea', that's it exactly. Ya' also factor in the knockback that occurs when the opponent guards against such a weapon." He grinned at the mention of the battle. "It'd be interesting, that's fer' sure." Turning to Flower, he looked at her arm and raised a brow, then gave her a bright smile in return, moving over closer to her. His gaze followed hers towards the door and he tilted his head. "Strange one indeed. Wonder what he's up to?" the scarred man questioned, running a hand through his hair absentmindedly.

Thinking for a second, he shook his head. "Oh yea'! What happened with all that was goin' on with Myra and Faye? Everything get taken care of?" he asked, worried. "Are you okay?" he added, worry for her creeping into his mind as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back