Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

Flower looked at him and sighed. "Excuse me. But what happened here?" She asked looking at him. Woundering why he was here and his weird behavor. She smiled trying to look friendly.

Name: alice (lol couldnt think of some other name)

Species: demon

Power: shadows (like able to use shadows to make thinga or kill i guess xD )

Wepons: sword, chain scythe, throwing knives, (thats all i can think of)

Family: none ( acident from her powers xD )

vehicle:( im a teen derr why would i be driving xD )

Pets: a shadow dog that draws her nearer to insanity

Husband /wife: My persons 14 why would i haz husband d:

boyfriend/girlfriend: hasnt ever felt that feeling so no

Crushes: as i said before shes never had that feeling before its because of the dog

LOOKS:

View attachment 1464

(Accepted welcome.)

Flower sighed and crossed her arms. "And what the heck was that about?" She crossed her arms and then looked back at the demon woundering if he was comming. As she looked around she sighed again. "Was it something i said?" She shook her head.

Borghen shrugged. "Shy?" Then he heard a yelp behind him. He casually looked over his shoulder in time to see someone falling to the floor. He chuckled. "Nice trick." He flash-stepped to the windowsill,seated. "However,I think I outdo you." He roughly picked the person up by the collar. "So...Why are you here,if you fall over all the time? Fighters need to master their feet before they can hope to master a weapon."

Flower looked at Borghen and stood beside him. "Well if he's shy you're not helpping." She said and looked at the poor boy. She blinked woundering why he keeps running away from her. "So why do you keep running away?" She asked and then tilted her head a bit thinking.

Flower blinks and sighs. "I don't like that boy already." She looked at Borghen and then turned around. "Shall we?" She asked pointing to the training hall. With out another word she started walking towards it. Stretching out her arms, she put her arms down remembering that Garos pulled her into a hug last time she did that. Well a demon wouldn't have much of a reason to do that.

Borghen nodded,and followed Flower into the room. He pulled his hand cannon's holster from his leg,and set it down one of the benches at the perimeter of the room. He followed behind Flower,and began to warm up his body,on the walk. "Safety your weapons. I don't want to kill anyone. Yet."

Garos sleep was deep, but bothered by dreams and visions. His sister screaming, then crazed female laughter. He tossed and turned, jolting awake after just over an hour. "Damn it..." he murmured, going over to his window and slipping it open. He lit a cigarette and sat there, staring outside with a blank expression. The dreams worried him greatly, but what was he to do? Just leave with no information, no idea where his sister could be if she was even still alive? Exhaling smoke toward the window, he sat up and thought for a long while before closing the window and going back to rest. As he drifted off, he thought of Flower and smiled as the darkness swallowed him.

Rya was doing extremely difficult techniques as as he let the energy inside himself flow freely but not to much that it could backfire on him just enough so it felt cool inside his body as he closed his eyes hair floating as he began to float as well.

--- Merged Double Post ---

The white owl flew away as he vanished in a furry of snow.

Flower nodded and pulled out three guns from her legs then one from her side. As she did so few knives as daggers shown as well. Flower was never without a few weapons. She smiled and looked at him. "Ready." she sad and then set her deadly weapons aside. She stood up ready to begin. Her hand on her sword.

Hunter was walking around in dog form. She rather loved walking around. Her owner Flower has been busy latly and being lonely she had Sky on her back. Sky was Flower's Eagle who was very close to Hunter. WHile hunter was a key dog who looked like a black German shepherd, sky was just an Eagle. However both of them could understand humans, only Hunter could speak. WHile on a walk together they bot were looking for some attention.

Hunter saw a strange man. With a curious look in her eyes she approched. She sat down looking at him with her tail wagging slowly behind her. Her long black fur looked a bit unbrushed. Sky had to move to her head once she sat down. Sky was also curious at the strange boy.

Hunter smiled and took the meat sharing it with Sky. She looked at him and opened her muzzle as she finished her half. "Thank you." She said clearly and looked stright up at the guy seeing if he would freak out. Sky stretched out her wings and ate her peice of meat.

Hunter sighed and looked at Sky. "Now we find another person to get attention from. if only Flower would be so kind as to spend some time with us." She said and Sky nodded. Hunter stood up and turned walking back were they came from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back