Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

Flower growled at him and smirked getting an idea. "DEATHWISH GET OVER HERE!" She looked down at the man. "I got the purrfect death for you." She grabbed him by the neck making him stand up and not letting him talk anymore. "Ever heard of blood coffin?" She chuckled and pinned him to a wall by still holding his neck. "Better prepare for pain beond anything." She growled and tightened her grip her nails percing his neck.

(Sorry xD )

Chameleon felt the girl brush her shoulder against his but didn't really make anything of it, he was a bit slow with these things, "So what's your name?" He smiled at her, "I'm sure it's pretty like you." Chameleon wasn't very experienced with girls and probably didn't know that what he just said could be classed as a pick-up line.

The man's eyes widened as he realized this was it. His end. He looked over at Myra and her frightened eyes connected with hers, even as she watched his death approach him she couldn't show any emotion but fear and slight anger. He looked at the angry Key-Holder infront of him and then to Faye, smirking as he realized he had gotten Maria pregnant that night. He had really fu**ed up the Key-Holder family. Good. Key-Holders deserved all they got and worse. He chuckled lightly - because of the restrain on his neck - as he realized he had r@ped two of them, killed two and added a halfy to their family, nice way to mess them up. He had basically broken one of these girls, created the other and orphaned them both.

Faye watched the man as he showed fear, then as he smirked as his eyes connected with hers. She came to the same realization he did as she realized all he had done to her family. She mustered up the last ounce of fire power she had left and blasted it directly at his face, making it swerve so that it avoided Flower. He let out a yell of pain and covered his now - ugly, scarred face - Faye hissed angrily, "That's for fu**ing up my family you d**khead." He pulled his hands away to reveal his shiny, red ruined face and he growled at Faye, unable to speak because of Flower's grip on him.

Deathwish walked down looking at her with Nick at his side. "What?" They both said sighing being called by a key holder. They backed up as Flower smirked at them. "Well boys...I need deathwish..." Deathwish tried to run. "No no no!!!! She's not going to get me!!!!" Nick held him laughing. Flower sighed. "Idiots....not that way. I just want you to use your power on this..." Sighed. "I think I've cussed enough today but just kill him." She dropped the man on the floor.

Deathwosh sighed in relief. "Fine but if anyone asks I didn't take an order from you." He said walking up to the guy. He raised his hand his eyes glowling. He held off wanting to hear a shout of mercy. He smirked powering up.

Tiffany smiled and blushed. "Um Tiffany." she said looking at him. She smiled and then got a creepy smirk on her face. She looked at him suddenly really liking him.

The man looked up at Deathwish, "Ya' gonna kill a fellow vampire?" He laughed bitterly, "And yar taking orders from a Key-'older eh?" The man's eyes drifted past Deathwish and to Faye who he now glared at. "That bloomin' hurt ya' little bi**h." He spoke to her furiously and she glared back, "Do I look like I give a damn about your pain you @sshole?" He snarled at her viciously and got up, he sped over to her and gripped her by the throat as he held her up in the air. Her eyes widened slightly and she kicked out at him as he squeezed her neck. A blast of water knocked him down and caused him to drop Faye as Myra shot out at him with her power, furious that he had touched her sister. She looked at Deathwish and spoke in a small, raw voice, "He won't cry for mercy."

--- Merged Double Post ---

Chameleon looked slightly freaked out by the smile but brushed it off, "That's a nice name." He smiled at her then jumped back up, "Well I hope you feel better Tiffany, I'll see ya around." He began to walk off, heading in the direction of his room.

Deathwish nodded. "Sorry dude...but I'm more scared of flower." He said and then disappeared with the man. Suddenly both of them was in a place with blood on the ground. A black coffin in the middle. As it oppened up chains grabbed the man and flung him inside. It closed and started to drain him of power spikes popped up all around and stabbed the man. Turning the man human, then bam! He died. As deathwish returned he looked powered up. "Well that's done." He said with a smile.

Flower nodded and sighed deeply and walked away. She looked at Deathwish. "Thanks." She walked off to her room and sighed again looking down. She walked off to her window and sat there looking out.

James looks at Myra and then walked up to her. "You ok?" He said looking at them both. "Both of you." He added and looked off to flower. "Well wounder what's bothering her."

Tiffany looked at him and then followed. "um hey..." she grabbed his arm. "Um well where are you going?" she asked getting close to him. Smiling happily and giggles.

Name:Rya Shirabuki

Species:Key Holder

Powers

Dark Energy Manipulation (Black key) Twilight Manipulation (Black & White key) Heart (Dark Pink key)

Weapons:Animals Pals

Vehicle:Jeep

Pets:Has a Yuki-Onna D.N.A infused Owl that has Ice & Cold Power it is called Furosuto Karitori-ki(Frost Reaper). Also has a 3 Headed Hell-Hound that has Fire power called Eien Gouka(Eternal HellFire)

Family:Non

Husband/wife:No

Girlfriend/boyfriend:He broke up with him

Crush:Not at the time

Looks:5'8 120'Lb Long Wavy Pink hair that falls around his feet Soft Purple Eyes. creamy skin tone, Long White shirt with White pants gray shoes has a snowflake button in his hair.

(Accepted....Welcome.)

Flower(By the way she is Queen of key holders.) She walks out of her room, she was kind pf bored yet really didn't want to train. Latly all the fighting has giving her more then enough. She blinked and looked down.

(OOC: Since I literaly have no idea what's going on,Borghen will also be clueless.)

Borghen stepped out of his quarters,clothed in his customary armour. One can never discount the possibility at an attempt on one's life...Especially as a demon. He walked,his armour clanking softly with each movement. Why was he here? To grow mighty. With that might,he'd be able to gain wisdom through experience. With that wisdom,he'd be able to subjugate all. He thought long and hard about his people. Why destroy everything? If that were to happen,then nothing would be left. No more fun. No more challenge. Just the lone victor,now wishing they had died in that glorious,apocalyptic battle.

Borghen sought something else. Not to destroy,but to own. To conquer the world,and maybe those beyond,in an empire. A place where only the strong and crafty prospered. Oblivious to recent events,as he was meditating on his people's designs,he proceeded to the nearest equipment room,and retrieved his favourite weapons;his blades cestus,and a very large five-shooter revolver,and made his way to an Arena. He was in the mood to work on his aim.

Rya walked out of his room as a glass frog landed on his arm as he smiled at it

"why hello Mr.Glass how are you doing today?" Rya asked softly as the frog ribbed at him Rya understanding every sound.

Flower heared armer. She blinked and turned around seeing a Demon. She stood there watching him. She'd never met a full demon. She looked at his armer trying to see if she should stay away. She turned around figuring maybe she should. As she walked she hoped he wouldn't notice her.

Borghen noticed a woman,dressed quite elegantly,nearby,and then she turned away from him,almost in fear. He quirked an eyebrow under his helm,and then flash-stepped several feet before her. "And hello,to you,too." He leaned against the wall,his enormous revolver in it'sknee holseter,his cestus-equipped arm dangling low,in no position to be a threat. After a momentary glance,he noticed a keychain,with three keys,around the woman's neck. "A Key Holder,fearing a Demon? Aren't we equals?" His voice sounded like it belonged to a suave young man,but it sounded warped,as well,but not warped as to make him sound disgusting. Simply warped to make his Demonic nature apparent,beyond just his glowing eyes.

Flower looked at him. "I do not fear you." She smiled and then looked at a guy run away. She raised an eyebrow at him and then looked back at the demon. "I just wasn't in the mood to fight....again." She sighed remember Vince and then that perv of a guy, both vampires. "It seems you're not in the mood ether. Just as a warning I've been ticked off to many times today." She crossed her arms.

Rya ran to a door as he looked at the boy & girl before he shot out the door his keys hitting another making a ringing sound.

Borghen nodded. He could tell this woman commanded more than just the power of her keys. He respected that. He held out his right hand,which was unarmed,and said, "I'm Borghen,Sicon of Wrath. A pleasure meeting you...?" His voice gave away his thoughts; he respected this woman.

Rya had gone to a training room as he slipped out of his clothes revealing a battle suit as tons of fighters ran in with blades slashing at Rya who slipped though the blades like a snake as he released a boom of energy all the blades breaking as the fighters flew into walls each making a deep hole as Rya slipped back on his clothes as he looked to the people unconscious in the walls

"I'm sorry i let out to much energy that time...I'll try to go easy on you next time!" Rya said as he ran out the room.

Flower looked at his hand and nodded. "I'm Flower." She said taking his hand and shaking his hand. Once she let go she put her white hair behind her ear. "You got quite the title there." She looked behind her again to the other guy. She looked back at the demon.

Borghen nodded. Such a delicate name,yet this woman holds power,and her voice speaks of great hardship. "I am Wrath incarnate. Rage is a blind tantrum. It doesn't strike with skill or intent,it simply strikes for the sake of it. Wrath is a refined instrument. It is the intent to injure,physical or mental. It strikes with grace and might. That is what I am. That is why I am the Sicon of Wrath." He pushed himself off of the wall. "Care to spar? I could use the sharpening." Borghen pulled a hanging piece of cloth from his armour,and began to wrap his blade in it.

Flower smiled and then looked to the training room. "I see Sir wrath." She said like a Queen would and then looked back at him. "Sure." She said and then started walking to a training hall. She saw the same guy that has been acting a bit strange and then doctors. What happened here? She sighed and then looked at Rya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back