Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

Flower sighed and shook her head. "Yeah they are fine Myra is speaking now...James and her obviously are together and the man that wanted Myra is the father of her sister. Real perv even worse then one really." she looked down and sighed again. "I'm fine he didn't fight us much at all. To easy...I did ask deathwish to kill him though." she looked up and smiled at garos. She thought about earlier with them and a little bit of color on her face showed. She was happy he was here.

Garos nodded, giving a sigh of relief after hearing all of it had gotten settled. "Glad everything got taken care of. What a crazy couple of days, hmm?" he asked, looking down at her and returning the smile. At the color in her face, his smile turned to a grin.

Flower nodded. "I have to tell you it's been draining." she said trying not to notice his grin. She looked down at the floor. "I don't think I've had much sleep at all. Yet at the same time I don't want to. I keep sensing that something is still wrong.(Lol dark flower is wrong) she started lightly kicking at the floor.

Rya was reading about Vortexes as he began to sing softly as he smiled.

"All this money can't buy me a time machine (Nooooo)

It can't replace you with a million rings (Nooooo)

I should've told you what you meant to me (Whoa)

'Cause now I pay the price" Rya sung as People began listening to him as Rya kept singing .

Garos lay a hand on her arm gently, looking down. "Well, ya' need to rest, then. Especially after ya' gave ME so much crap about not gettin' any," he joked, winking. At the mention of something wrong, he gave a worried look, but nodded. "If anything goes wrong, I'm sure I can find some help to take care of it. No problem." He smiled reassuringly, nodding to the door. "I'll even walk you to yer' room."

Flower nodded and then looked up at him smirking. "Well number one I'm a key holder and what is your speices dear sir?" she chuckled and then started to her room. "Come along then." she said walking pretty slowly as the feeling got stronger. She stopped for a moment looking around. "Could it be her?" she whispered very quietly to herself.

Rya keeps singing as he reads the book, "Vortexes & Black Holes can suck anything into themselves nothing escapes not even sound & light" Rya read as he began singing again.

(Hiya...)

Dark Flower had gotten into Flower's room looking through her things. "Man no black dresses? I guess she really does hate me enough not to ware black at anytime." She chuckled to herself. "Hmm I wounder who she likes. I can feel her love for this new boy. Ugh I can feel her egerness to be with him. Gross. Ugh such a curse to feel everything she feels and she gets out of it! She can't feel my hate for this her feelings. Guess I'll have to mess it all up again."She sighed deeply. "And hopfully stop talking to myself."

Rya finished the book as he stopped singing as he saw everybody in the library look disappointed as he blushed as he ran out the room his hair flying everywhere as he ran out to the hall going to his room.

Garos blinked in a mock-shocked expression. "Well, I take offense to that, ma'am!" he said, then laughed, not being able to hold back his smile. He followed her, giving a wave to the armored being. "We'll have a spar soon!" he called back, then caught up to Flower quickly with a few strides. Catching the last bit of a whisper and noticing her expression, the man frowned. "What's the matter, Flower?" he asked, sensing something was off.

Flower looked at him. "um nothing." she quickly said and then opened her room's door and screams as she sees dark flower. "Oh I'm sorry I was correct! Why did I have to be correct?!" she said looking at dark flower and then at garos. She growled and grabbed her sword not yet pulling it out.

Dark flower smiled and looked at Garos raising an eyebrow. "Hmm...Hello sister...I see you're not happy to see me." She smiled shifting her dress to show off a little bit of her leg and walked up to garos. "I see so this is the boy how did he ever get your attention?" She smiled looking at flower. She looked back at garos and giggled a bit. "Well I guess he's kinda cute. Quite strong." She said her eyes looking him over. "Is that what you like about him?" She pushed her hair back.

Garos looked on, confused at both Flower's reaction and her sister's words. At the flash of leg, he blinked and looked up to the other's face, studying her for a moment. That feeling of his was back... the same feeling he'd gotten when Vince's 'fake Flower' had been near him. At her words, he smirked, but his eyes remained cold. "I'd say thanks for the compliment, but I'm guessing yer' just trying to get to Flower..." he calmly stated, eyes going back to Flower and the hand she still held on her sword.

Dark Flower chuckles and gets closer to him. "No I feel everything she feels which means if she likes you I do to." She smirked and brushed her hand down his face. "Believe me when I say that or just ask flower. She knows what happens when she feels a strong emotion." She chuckled and looked at flower. "She also knows that if she kills me she dies as well."

Flower growled loudly. "Paws off of him." she took her hand off of her sword. "she's right..." she struggled to keep her hand off her sword. "You're too lucky..." she said and glared at her closeness to garos. She tightened her fist. "Back off..." she stuggled to stay were she was.

Garos frowned a little as Flower's 'sister' got closer to him. Her words bothered him, but it was her touch across his scarred face that sent a shiver down his spine. He took a step back, his eyes cold as ice. "Don't do that again," he scowled. It wasn't like the man to be so bitter, even he seemed surprised at his reaction.

Moving back, he stood close to Flower, looking down to her.

Dark flower sighed and crossed her arms. "Hmm someone loyal to flower...not like her other crushes." She said sitting down suductivly. "Well there is another way to brake you two up...I'm sure other's in Flower's castle would hate to know she's dating a human." She said and chuckled looking at Garos. "Nope he'd be killed off wouldn't he? Well to bad...but did you ever think a human would be able to last with a Queen? Key holders quite don't like lower life forms messing in their kingdom." She said looking tio flower. "Did you really think you could get away with it ether?"

Flower smiled at garos and calmed a bit looking up at him. Then her eyes widened as dark flower spoke. She smacked herself in the forehead. "STUPID!" she shook her head knowing she was right. Suddenly anger and safeness swept over her and she growled loudly. Her eyes looked at garos with much pain.

Rya sat in his room as 3 hearts appeared in front of him one white another Slightly red & the last black Rya thought about this before he got up making the hearts float as he walked after them out his room.

Garos' eyes went over the Dark Flower as she sat down seductively, as if trying to tease him. He said nothing, just listened to her words, a shocked expression donning his face for a moment. "Killed off?" he murmured, voice losing emotion. "Lower life form?" he asked, eyes going into slits. "I say let 'em come try to kill me. It'll be good training..." he growled, looking over to Flower and meeting her eyes. The pain in them was heartbreaking. He didn't know what to say and was afraid if he did speak, there would only be scornful words.

Rya walked behind the hearts as he came to a door as he slowly opened it as he saw Dark Flower, Garos,Flower as he looked around the room.

"Um is everything okay in here?" Rya asked wondering if he had interrupted something.

Flower ran off. She didn't want to be near Dark flower anymore. She didn't want to hear garos being angry. Not again...it's always her people who mess everything up. She ran as a cheetah hurrying to her secret space and then sat in a corner very upset.

Dark flower waved at rya and chuckled. "Sorry garos but flower is untouchable...not as long as the real power in her kingdom doesn't want her to be with a human." she sighed deeply. "Royalty is over rated..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back