Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

Garos smirked, shaking his head. "Let 'em be furious," he said with a snicker. He raised a brow. "I make no promises," he joked, blinking at the shortness of the tunic. "Hmm, I didn't know that..." he said truthfully, watching her movements on the dummy carefully. He stepped closer to her and the training dummy, wanting to see it again. "Do it once more. I might be able to do it just based on the movement," he explained, excitement in his voice. He loved learning new things, especially when it came to this sort of training.

Flower blushed slightly as he said he couldn't promise and then as he slightly stared. She shook her head pushing that aside. She smiled and then looked at him. "Ok." she stood up straight and then quickly and with much force stuck the dummy's left side of the neck with her fingertips. She looked at garos. "Very simple." she said and then backed off wanting him to try now. "If you do it right the dummy should flash red on where you hit." she said pressing a button. She smiled and then watched carefully.

Rya saw something in his room as he turned to it as he smiled at it,It was his old box if nick-nacks. Rya walked to it as he opened it, seeing tons of things as he dug though it as he felt something as he pulled it out as he looked over it. Awoken Heart The locked Pink book, read as Rya tried to open it as it grew as Rya heard something in his mind talking to him.

"Do not fear i am the Spirit of his weapon i shall not harm you Master" The voice said softly as Rya began to panic.

"W.What do mean by Master?" Rya questioned as The voice stopped as it began again. "It appears you do not remember...Shall i unlock the memories for you Master?" The voice said as Rya became confused, as he slowly nodded as he felt a rush of memories in his mind, as they stopped as he suddenly understood what the voice was talking about.

"Your name is Ruby Red," Rya said as he saw Ruby in his mind nod as he began to sob as he hugged himself remembering everything she ever did for him "And i'm your Master" as he felt warm arms around him as he saw nothing but he felt it as invisible hands dried his tears.

"Don't cry Master it takes a little of your beauty when you do" Ruby said in his mind as Rya tried to stop as Ruby softly chuckled.

Garos noticed her blush and chuckled, looking away. "Sorry..." he said, trailing off a bit, then looking back at her. As she struck the dummy again with her fingertips, Garos watched intently. After she was finished, he nodded. "Simple? We'll see." He stepped forward, hand moving quickly in almost exactly the same fashion. He struck the dummy hard with two fingertips, rocking it on its base.

Flower smiled as he hit it correctly. She walked up and then grabbed his arm bending I at the wrist and elbow. "Like a viper." she said and then straightened it out making his fingers straight. "Now...that you know the strike...places to strike are the neck, shoulders, and sides of the ribs to render then unable to use their ligaments." she said striking quckly to the dummy. She walked a few feet away. She took both arms and stuck to the sides. "How I learned is through a dance. Dance oftens keeps you're balance and helps you to exicute things quickly. She stuck at the sides then up turned and struck down. "Well for me anyways you can just practice if you like."

Name:Ruby Red

Species:Spirit of Awoken Heart (It's a Key Holder weapon that Rya can use)

Powers:Heart,Magic,Flames of Heart.

Weapons:Blade of Sadness, Shield of Rage,Armor of Serenity, Magical Books.

Vehicle:Magical Books

Pets:N/A

Family:None but thinks of Rya as family

Husband/wife:N/A

Girlfriend/boyfriend:N/a

Crush:N/a

Looks:
ruby_red___where_am_i__by_rousteinire-d4ffbxx.jpg

Garos smiled as well as the dummy lit up, then tensed as Flower grabbed his arm, fingers moving over the scar tissue there. "Sorry... zoned out a little," he said, relaxing and letting her bend his arm in the correct fashion. "Ah, I see," he said, watching as she did a few strikes, then walked away. He whipped his arms forward, striking the dummy in the various spots she'd mentioned, then ending his 'combination' of strikes with a blow to the throat of the dummy. Nodding, he turned to face her again. "Dance, hmm? There has to be another way!" he said, over dramatically, giving her a wink.

Flower laughs. "Hey key holders are known to be dancers and to be the best fighters." she chuckled and gave him a wink. "But just practice on the dummy." she laughed and then stood there. "Still I helps I tell you." she smiled and backed into a circle on the floor as dummies popped out all around her she did her combo on all of them and they all were red. "See?" she smiled and then clicked a button on a remote she had. All the dummies but the one with garos disappeared.

Garos laughed as well, nodding. "I believe it. But I bet most ya' 'Holders don't have two left feet," he joked, referring to his own lack of ability when it came to dancing. Not that he'd tried more than once, but still. At her combo on the various dummies that emerged, Garos grinned, clapping lightly. "Hmm... you should bring 'em out again. Gotta' see if I've learned a bit more just from watchin' you," he said with a nod, taking a breath in anticipation of his next move.

Flower laughed and nodded to him. "Alright." she said and walked beside him. "Just step in the circle and they'll come out." she said crossing her arms. She watched him intently with excitement building as well. She looked at him and smiled.

The man stepped into the circle and exhaled as all of the dummies emerged. Time, for him, seemed to slow just a bit as he struck with both hands at once, firing upon the weak spots she'd mentioned with precise strikes. Once he'd hit them all, he stopped and turned to face her with a smile. "Not too bad for a first-timer, I hope?" he asked with a warm smile.

Rya looked at Awoken Heart as he put his hand on the book, as it grew pink as, it undid the lock as it opened, blinding Pink glow filling in room,filling Rya's mind with Magic. as he gasped as he willed the book to close as he was panting for air as he smiled as he went though the magic in his mind.

Flower nodded smiling very happy. "Yes, You faster then I expected." She said and looking at the dummies. "All of them down." She chuckled and clapped her hands. "Let's move on. How about blocking the move Viper move." She said and then called him over with two fingers. "Come at me with what you just learned. Hold back and I will hurt you more then you can hurt me got it?" She said with a slight smirk.

Garos smiled, glad he still had his speed. It wasn't used much in his training, except to swing around his sword at an inhuman speed. He gave a bow at her clapping, laughing, then moved toward her, chuckling at the 'threat'. "Well, okay then," he said, swinging his hand toward her quickly.

Flower blocked it with her forearm and then grabbed his hand swinging it to the right and then stuck her leg out to trip him and get him on the ground. She smiled she had finished the blocking move.

Garos had enough time to blink before he was tripped, heading to the ground. He landed with an 'oof!', then stood, brushing himself off lightly. "Okay, yer' gonna' have to teach me that," he said with a laugh.

Rya used one of the spells in his mind as he teleported around the Academy as he repeated this until he got the hang of it.

Flower laughed and held out her hand to help him up. "Well let me show you." She said smiling and then looked around a scent of another key holder alerted her. Were they watching her now? Darn it if they were you knows what they would try to do. She pushed it aside however, Garos needed to learn this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back