Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

Rya stopped porting as he walked around as he had Awoken Heart in his pocket re-locked in case someone wanted to take it's secrets.

Garos took her hand and stood, nodding. "Sounds good." He raised a brow at her expression, tilting his head. "Somethin' the matter?" he asked, looking around himself.

Flower looks at him and then smiles. "Nothing..Now you use your forearm to block from the viper strike and then grab their wrist pulling them down. Use your leg to trip them and put them flat onj their belly." She said and smiled.

Chameleon looked down at Tiffany, his eyes wide, he had no idea what to do. Kiss her? He didn't want to give her the wrong impression. Don't kiss her? He didn't want to hurt her feelings. What the heck should he do?!?!? He was extremely thankful when a small whirlwind of orange ran straight into him and caused him to get knocked to the floor. The little orange whirlwind turned out to be a small girl who instantly looked down at him with a shocked expression, "Sorry!" She exclaimed quickly, holding out a hand to help him up, he gripped it out of politeness and was rather shocked when she actually managed to pull him up.

When Faye smacked into the boy her eyes widened, "Sorry!" She dropped her hand and tugged him up, smirking at the slight shock on his face. She barely even noticed the girl. He grinned at her jokingly, "Ah, it's alright. I'm pretty used to small orange teenagers running into me?" Faye grinned at him and re-held out her hand, this time politely, "Well, this orange teenager has a name. It's Faye" The boy nodded and shook her hand, "Chameleon, but you can call me Leon if you like." Faye laughed lightly and shook her head, "No way, that name is way too awesome to be shortened" He shrugged and she seemed to remember something by the way her eyes widened slightly, "Oh right, I gotta go! Seeya 'round Chameleon!" He nodded as she ran off and turned back to look at Tiffany, glad he had gotten out of kissing her, "I'll see you later Tiffany." He smiled and opened his door, shutting it quickly and rather than changing clothes he switched into a small brown Labrador puppy and darted under his bed, curling up into a small ball and waiting until he thought Tiffany had left.

Myra had left the door right before Raina's mushy speech, only hearing what her sister had said about Myra hating her. Is that what she thought? That she hated her? She sighed, her eyes slightly wet as she wrapped her arms around herself and tried to make sense of everything that she had found out, everything that had happened. She walked down the corridor and decided to head to where it all started. The library. She slipped through the door and on her way grabbed the Key-Holder book, silently making her way to the very back of the library in a secluded area, sitting herself down on one of the comfy chairs and opening the page as she began to read. Really looking out for anything that mentioned what happened when a Key-Holder and Vampire bred.

James saw Myra and then pushed Crist off following her. He looked at the book she was reading. "That book?" He said and got behind her reading some. "That's in key holder right?" He said no reconizing the words. He smiled and then sighed. "Is it Faye your worried about?"

Rya walked into the library with Awoken Heart in his hands locked though he could still read it as he saw James & Myra.

Myra jumped slightly as she was startled by James, she recognized his voice instantly and visibly relaxed as she turned her head slightly and looked at him, she nodded lightly, "Yes, I just want to figure out how this whole half race thing works.." She sighed and closed the book shut slowly, thinking about what Faye had said to Raina.

Faye was still looking for Myra when she bumped into someone else. What is wrong with me today? She thought and almost growled at herself, she looked up to see it was Deathwish who she had slammed into this time. She grinned, "Oops. Sorry about that Deathy." She tilted her head, "Hey, you seen Myra?"

Death Growls loudly. "Stop it with the nickname. Sorry Faye I haven't...But I'm sure nick would help you out...if he's not to busy flirting with girls." He sighed and looked at Faye. "I would check in her favorite place to go first." He said and then looked down at her. "Be more careful by the way." He said and then looked up.

James sighed deeply and looked at her. "Well what are you confused about? I'm half Dragon half Human you know." He smiled and sighed. "However I don't think that book will say anything to help Faye." He sat on the chairs arm. He looked up.

Faye grinned at Deathwish, "But it's such a cute nickname!" She quickly runs off before he can hit her, she wasn't quite sure what Myra's favourite place is so she begins to slowly walk down the corridor, yelling out, "Niccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! Oh Nichoolasssss!" She grins and looks around, waiting for someone to appear, whether they were Nick or not.

Myra sighs and looks at James, "I just want to know how she works, whether she dies or not when bitten, what powers she has from a.." She pauses, "A vampire." She rubs a circle in her palm with her thumb, looking down nervously, she had no idea what to expect or what to do. And she was pretty sure Faye didn't want to talk to her after what she heard of Faye and Raina's conversation.

Nick heard her and back away from a cute girl. "Sorry My favorite is calling." He said seeing the girl run. Laughing a bit to himself he ran to Faye. "What's up?" He said smiling at her. "Hows my lovely little halfy. You know you're even cuter to me now." He chuckled and then put his hands behind his head.

James nodded and sighed. "Well I don't know....If you see Flower you should ask her. But I'm pretty sure a bite wouldn't affect her." He said and smiled at her. He leaned alittle closer. "Well I would guess both vampire and key holder because I have seem both powers."

The man smiled again, then nodded. "Alright then. Well, guess I'll give it a try..." he said, motioning to her. "Try attacking me, then. Let's see if I've got this. Don't hold back," he said with a grin, readying himself.

Crow was still looking for someone to talk to he didn't like killing to feed. he started to look for Myra even though she doesn't talk at all he still wanted to talk to her.

Flower nodded and then quickly send out a hard and fast strike going for the side of his ribs. She was quite fast but did expect him to block correctly.

Garos moved to block the strike, then pulled her over, sweeping out his leg to trip her. Still, his movement hadn't been perfect and the strike managed to graze lower than his ribs, sending out a bolt of pain, but not knocking him flat. "Gonna' have to work on that," he said with a smirk, extending a hand to help her up while the other rubbed his side.

Flower took his hand and got up. "I bet that hurt." she said seeing how her strike got through. "Yep lets work on that." she said and then and put her arm up. "First let's work on getting that arm up faster...when a key holder strikes it'll be fast. Speed is our main weapon and pulling off short range attacks quickly is life or death to us." she said and then looked at him.

Rya had ran the spells though his mind many times & had got control of them as he walked out the library Awoken Heart in his hand.

Faye grinned back and if she was the blushing type she would have blushed as he said she was cute. She looked around and then back at him, "Just wondering if you've seen Myra, I need to talk to her." She smirked, "Oh yeah, she talks now by the way." She looks behind him to see a girl looking at him like he was a god or something, watching him as she raked over his body with her eyes and licked her lips, with the subtle clench of a fist the candle on the windowsill next to the girl jumped onto her arm and began burning her sleeve. The girl let out a squeal and batted at the flame, dancing around like a stupid monkey.

Myra smiled in relief as he said a bite probably wouldn't affect Faye, that would actually make sense and all, since that time when she saw that the new vampire girl - Raina - had bitten Faye, yet Faye seemed to be alright afterwards. As James leaned closer Myra found herself also leaning in his direction, drawn in by some strange force. She heard what he said, but it didn't seem to pass through her brain properly as she leaned even closer, her eyes lost in his.

Nick looked behind him curious at what haddock accured. "Hm?" he looked back at Faye. "Well that's good...I here her and James had kissed. Did he get her to speak?" he asked and then looked back at the girl behind him. "She's kina a looker...weird how that flame got on her arm." he said and then shrugged. "Well maybe we should look in her room or maybe somewhere quiet I would think."

--- Merged Double Post ---

James looked back at hers an stayed there smiling at her. He just stared fir a while and then slightly leaned closer but then pulled back alittle not wanting to come on to strong. Now that he knew what happened to her he was benign extra careful.

Garos pulled her up, nodding. "Yeah, didn't feel that great." He listened to her words and nodded again. "Yep, definitely need to get quicker, that's for sure." Looking to her with a smile, he readied himself again. "Alright... let's keep tryin'."

Rya walked into a training room as he did as quick spell as Dark energy emanated from his hand as he shot a beam of black fire & Dark energy as the room became a dark burning waste land as Rya began to panic as the fire alarm went off as he did another spell as holy water washed over the flames as the fire stopped as Rya ran out the room.

Flower nodded and gave him a smile. Then stuck at him again slower this time but still very quick. She looked at his arm trying to see how quick he could get it up. However her mind suddenly went somewhere else. Back to their kiss. She shook her head trying to focus. Something or someone was messing with her.

Garos' arm shot up, blocking the attack completely. He turned, pulling and tripping her, then blinking as he helped her up. "Hey, what's the matter?" he asked, a bit worried. She'd suddenly seemed out of it. "Are ya' okay?"

( Sorry for the short, crappy post. Writer's block. :| )

Flower was completely took by surprise that time and had landed a bit hard. Once she was up she looked at him. "Sorry I am finding it hard to consintrate." She said rubbing her side a bit. Suddenly she was taken back to his and her spar. She shook her head. "My mind keeps wondering off....but um good work you blocked very well that time...Let's go again." She said and then prepared to strike.

The man nodded, but didn't seem convinced she was okay. He looked down at her, putting a hand on her shoulder for a moment and giving her a smile. "No problem. And thanks. I'll give it another shot, but won't try to slam ya' down as hard this time. Sorry," he said with a sheepish grin, then got back into position, ready for her next move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back