Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

Flower smiled and another memory of them came to mind. Pushing it aside she knew something was wrong. It was Vince and she knew it. She snuck a hand behind her shooting out a strike of light at Vince making him fall off the roof. She smirked and then struck at garos with a faster blow.

Garos raised a brow as Flower shot a streak of light backwards, knocking Vince off of the rooftop. He began to say something when she struck again, faster this time. The man countered quickly, flipping her and tripping her once more. "Hey are you okay? What the hell's he doin' here?" he asked, pulling her up and looking back where Vince had fallen.

Flower looked at him. "Messing with me...trying to distract me from training you. With strong memories." she said looking down as well. "He'll be fine sadly." she said and then grabbed him. "Come on let's continue." she said pulling him back. Vince however struck a very painful memory. The day her parents were killed. On her birthday vampires raging through windows and doors killing her parents her sister grabbing her and running outside heading to the forest. Then the one arrow that struck her older sister and left her lying there crying. Flower suddenly choked up. She stopped and then growled angrily. She looked upset when she turned away from garos. She grabbed her arm and swallowed hard. "Not that one...not that day. He had to bring up that one." she closed her eyes.

--- Merged Double Post ---

Vince growls an gets up. "Ha deal with that little flower." he looked at the guy he landed on. "Who are you?!" he growled angrily. As he dusted himself off and stood tall not even offering a hand.

Vince hissed at him showin his fangs. "Vince prince of the vampires." he said and then looked up. "Now if you don't mind I got a girl to bother..." he said and looked back at the boy. "What is that?" he asked poin to the thin in his hand.

Nodding, Garos listened to her explanation, frowning. "Yeah, sadly..." he started, then blinked as he was grabbed, briefly smiling again before her expression changed to one of sorrow. Garos was left confused as she choked up and turned away, speaking of 'that day'. Whatever it was, he hated how much it upset her. Moving toward her again, he pulled her into a tight embrace, trying his best to comfort her, while thinking of the best ways to tear Vince's limbs off one by one.

Flower relaxed slightly as he pulled her into his embrace. She looked at him and then looked down. "M-my parents...sister...dead." she covered her face in her hands. She shook her head and breathed shallowly. Tryin to keep herself calm she wasn't going to let herself cry. Although the pain from that day was still there. She was only six years old then.

Garos held the other close, looking down into her eyes, then going over her words as she hid her face in her hands, trying not to cry, he assumed. He frowned, his own memories of his parent's death turning around and around in his mind. And his missing sister. "I know how it feels," he said quietly, hugging her even closer as he went silent.

Flower looked at garos once more and then put her arms around him as well. "I'm sorry..." She said not knowing what else. Not even wanting him to let go. She sighed looking out for vince. She knew he'd be coming soon. Still she tightened her hold on him. As soon as she cought sight of that low life, she'd kill him. Glancing back at Garos she started to feel better.

Faye's eyes flashed with anger and her fists clenched, "Sort of..." She thought of how sad and scared her older sister had looked when that man had showed up and her eyes hardened slightly. As Nick spoke of the girl being 'a looker' her anger just increased but she quickly calmed it as he spoke of the flame, she smirked slightly and looked behind her at the girl who had now put out the flame and stormed off angrily, "Yeah, who knows." She looked back at him and grinned, thinking that maybe next time she'll light the girl's hair on fire. Should be more fun. She nodded in response, "Yeah..." She paused and thought for a minute, "That's it! The library! It's quiet and she loves to read!" She grinned at him and leant up really quickly, she pecked his cheek with her lips and smiled at him, "Thanks Nick!" Before running off to the library.

Myra felt anticipation rise inside her as he leant closer but then as he pulled back she also did the same, frowning and looking down slightly, she spoke rather shakily, the worst thought instantly coming into her head. Now that he knows about what happened to me, what I did....he's repulsed. I knew it, the man was right...I'm worthless, not good enough for anyone. "I uh, I better go find Faye." She leapt up from her seat and quickly replaced the Key-Holder book before running from the library.

James looked at her and then got up running after her. "Hey..." he grabbed her arm. "um don't think I wasn't payig attention...what's wrong?" he aske slowly releasing her arm. He smiled at her. "It's not like I don't want to kiss you I just don't want come on to strong."

Nick smirks and watched her go. "Hmm I really like that girl." he slightly wiped the place she kissed. "yep...my little halfy." he chuckled and then walked off. He put his hands into his pockets. He went to his brother with a smirk still on his face.

Flower closed her eyes for a second and then opened them again. She was getting tired, she wanted to rest but had to push herself to stay awake. She moved a bit seeming to need to move all of a sudden. She sighed deeply and looked at garos before she could say anything more to him, a snap startled her. Her eyes widened knowing that sound, that very recognizable sound. It was a whip, flower hated those things. Struck suddenly with fear she struggled out of the grip of garos. She dashed away hearing that sound again. Fear rising she was panicked, trying to see where that whip was coming from. She couldn't calm, even though she knew she needed to. With another crack in the air she ducked down scared. The smell of a vampire entered her nose, Vince. She knew it but she couldn't gain the courage to approach him, not with that whip.

( I'll try to post here soon. Was going to this morning, but didn't get up in time to do more than one post AND get to work on time. :P )

(Lol I don't mind to much....I know you're busier then a home schooled teenager. lol Besides it gives me time to plan ahead or come up with new ideas. By the way nice picture.)

Garos shook his head as she tightened her grip on him, smiling a little as he looked down to her. "Nah, don't be..." he said, kissing the top of her head again as she closed her eyes. With no warning, a snapping sound cracked the silence and Flower pulled away from his grip and ran, ducking down behind cover.

"A whip?" he murmured aloud, looking around, then getting the same sickening feeling as before. "Vince..." he growled, eyes going into sharp slits. "Where are you, Vinny-boy?"

(Me an my spelling darn it...) Vince walked out. "Sorry I threw up alittle in my mouth while you two were hugging." he looked at garos and smirked. "I just had to interupped." he chuckled. His gaze turned to the frightened flower. "Oh yes you remember don't you?" he said holding up to whip gazing it over. "Yep this thing stinging up your back...you were very young then weren't you?" he said snapping it in the air again, watching her cringed at the sound. He turned back to garos. "I wonder if she still has those scars?" he chuckled with pleasure.

(Work keeps me pretty busy on Monday's. I'm glad I've been able to post THIS much. Haha. And thanks for the picture compliment. Thought I should actually upload one at some point and it seemed to fit.)

Garos eyed Vince, scowling at the other male's words. As he moved to look at Flower, Garos tensed, eyes locked on the whip in his hand as he remember the scars he'd noticed on the girl. As Vince turned back toward him, however, he grinned at the choice of words. "Scars? I wonder if I can find a way to scar you, Vince?" he quesioned, crazed malice making his eyes bright.

He stepped forward towards the other and, without another word, used the move that Flower had been teaching him, shooting his fingertips forward. He wasn't aiming for the side of Vince's neck, however, he was aiming for the front of his throat. His aim was not to knock out the vampire, but to disable him, leave him choking and unable to speak. Leave him afraid.

Rya floated up as he saw Garos & Vince, as Garos lunged at Vince, obviously aiming for his throat as Rya's hands was covered with Purple energy, this was a spell called....Soul Menace.

Vince saw the attack and once it struck him, he was on the floor choking. He glared once he recovered and got up. "I see you're putting your training in good use. He held his throat. "But a vampire recovers too quickly for that move to be useful." He said and hissed his words. "You're anger touches me Garos." He laughed mocking flower a little by the tone he used to say garos. "Does this human always have to save you, You weak coward." He hissed once again at Flower. He had dropped the whip which was a mistake.

Flower anger grew as he mocked her then stated that Garos always had to help her, stress rising inside her as she got up from the ground. Once he called her a weak coward she snapped. "I AM NOT A COWARD!!!" Her eyes glowed as her huge black wings busted out of her. She was turning into her key holder form.

Vince once he saw Flower starting to change fear struck him. "Oh crap." He said backing up to the wall. He hissed showing his fangs at her. He didn't like this one bit. Once flower fully transforms he'd be killed easily. Looking to garos he figured maybe he could calm her down. Right...a relaxing memory. He tried to access her mind once more but he was blocked out. He looked scared...and he should be. With another attempt at getting to her mind failed he looked to run.

(Do Faye and Myra have one? =S)

Faye was on her way to the library when she heard the commotion in the training room, she walked into the room and watched silently until the point where Vince looked like he was about to poop his pants. She flicked her eyes back and forth from her King, to her Queen. What does she do? Help the Queen and be branded a traitor by Vampires? Or help the King escape and be known as the idiot who betrayed the Key-Holders? She sighed and walked over to them both, easily stepping into place beside Garos and looking at Vince as he tried to shuffle back, she then looked to Flower and noticed her fury, "Flower, calm down. You know what will happen if you kill him." She warned her cautiously, using a soft tone that would hopefully not make her anger increase, she looked back at Vince and slight worry was in her eyes...why was she worried about him? Wasn't he just another cruel bas**rd? She sighed mentally, maybe it was because he was Nick's brother?

Chameleon slipped out from his room in his puppy form and trotted down the corridor, acting just like another pet of one of the students. He padded across the floor causally, keeping an eye out for that freaky girl. He then heard someone yell, "I AM NOT A COWARD!!!" His eyes widened and he quickly switched into a big, black wolf with bright blue eyes, he bounded into the room it had come from and looked over with wide eyes at the 'fight' going on. He saw the red-headed teen run over and reckoned it might be under control. He got closer to them but stayed a good distance away, no need to interfere if it was under control.

(Yes all key holders have one even half ones like faye.)

Flower looked at Faye and calmed. She changed back, but as soon as she did she fell on her knees and then dropped to the ground completely out of it now. She needed to rest and was forced into it because all her strength was sucked out. Her back was bare because of her wings that appeared. Whip scars and claw scars showed. She was still in just her tunic but was to tired to care much. Her breathing was heavy though.

Vince calmed as soon as she changed back and was out cold. He looked to Faye and smirked a bit. "I guess she was tired before she started to change." He said not daring to move because of Garos. He looked at Flower and just to tick Garos off mouthed off again. "Why just the tunic? Did you ask her to show off?" He laughed a bit and then looked over her scars on her back. "Hmm to bad I didn't get to whip her...I would have loved adding a few more." He said and looked at Faye winking at her. He was being a real jerk, which was normal. However his brother nick had showed up as well and hissed at him once his mouth was running. Nick was much much younger then Vince. He didn't have the same hate for key holders and Vince did.

"Shut up before you get yourself killed." Nick said as he walked in. He crossed his arms as Vince hissed back. He looked to Flower and out of Mercy grabbed her cloak and covered the poor girl. "Just stop it...she probably did that so he could fully see hjer movements while she was training Garos." He said and then looked at Faye. "You're a key holder I give you permition to kill him if you want. I am a prince to you know." He said glaring at Vince. He didn't have much love for him at all.

(James?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back