Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

Flower got up letting her legs hang as she sat on the bed. "Something I can do for you two?" She asked rubbing her eyes tired. She pushed her hair out of her face. With a slight yawn she waited for an answer wondering why they are watching her while she is trying to sleep.

Flower laid back down and closed her eyes again rolling over so her back is against the door. She tried to get some rest but couldn't fall asleep completely. SHe still was all to much aware of things around her. She sighed deeply and kept her eyes closed. She pulled her legs closer trying to find a comfortable pasition to sleep in.

Rya & Ruby went to their rooms as they sat on the bed turning on the tv.

They watched a show on cooking as Ruby brushed her hair over by a table as Rya braided his hair.

Myra felt disappointment rush through her as James pulled away from her, she then turned to look at Faye and her eyes widened as her cheeks flushed red. Great, her sister had just caught her making out with in the middle of the hallway. She then noticed Nick and double blushed as he called James a 'sly dog'. Now Nick knew aswell. She turned her head to look up at James and caught his gaze, smiling lightly as her own eyes couldn't leave his own.

Faye turned and looked at Nick as he walked off, feeling a bit disappointed but also grinning at the joke he had made about the two lovebirds. Talking to Nick always made her grin. She turned to look at her sister and caught them both staring at each-other, she smiled at seeing the adoration in both of their eyes, "Hey James...if you don't mind I'd like my sister back for a while" She grinned at him, "I promise you can get back to sucking eachother's faces off once we're done." Myra blushed a violent red colour as Faye laughed, "Faye!" Faye covered her mouth, trying to suppress the giggles at seeing Myra so red. "Sorry sis!" She gripped Myra's wrist and waved quickly, "Later James!" As her sister tugged her away Myra gave James a smile and mouthed, 'See you later' to him before she and her sister vanished from sight.

James blushed when nick called him a sly dog and then when faye said sucking their faces off. "Um...ok..." he rubbed the back of his head feeling very embarassed about then seeing what they were doing. He went to sit down thinking about myra. He just had to stop her before she saw Myra. He could have talked to her afterwards. He sighed what's done is done. He continued to read his book waiting for them to return. He started to get a smile on his face while he was. He chuckled to himself. "Well I'm safe as Lon as my brother doesn't show up."

Rya walked out his room leaving Ruby who was watching Tv.

Rya walked down the hall hair newly braided as he walked into a room no one was in there.

Garos nodded and smiled as Flower walked off toward her room, going in the direction of one of the training halls and beginning to train once more. There would be people from both sides of the war coming for him now. After what he'd done to Vince, it was certain the vampires would not simply ignore his presence. And of course there was the situation with Flower. He sighed, picking up one of the larger training blades and beginning a combination of strikes, the sound of the blade echoing through the room.

Flower started having a nightmare. Flower was in her room cleaning up when Garos entered. Flower turned and smiled at the sight of him but something was wrong. Suddenly Garos grabbed a knife and rushed at her trying to stab her. Flower stuggled and managed to get him off. She rushed for the door but it wouldn't open. Looking at Garos frightened when a shadowy figure grabbed her from behind holding her still while Garos grabbed the knife again. He laughed at her as he turned to Vince. Suddenly the Knife was a whip. The whip struck her across the face. Flower stuggled to brake free feeling the pain of the whip across her cheek. Flower awoke with a gasp and looked around the room. She sighed relief coming across her. Her heart was pounding and she could still feel the slight pain of the whip on her cheek. When she looked to the bed, there was a whip lying there. Her eyes widened and she screamed running out. She ran for a while looking for Garos. When she saw him her eyes were watering, she ran at him and jumpped on him making sure to avoied the blade. She smacked the sword from his grip as they both hit the ground and she sobbed in his chest. Both of her hands grabbed his shoulders tight as the frightened Flower lifted her head from his chest. "A....A..." She couldn't seem to get the words out while she was so upset. "I had...a nightmare.....about.....you...and then vince...and when I woke up there was a whip on my bed!" She cried out to the poor man she had knocked over, puting her head back on his chest she suddenly heard the sound of a cracking whip. Frightened even more she tightened her hold of Garos's shoulders. When she turned to see who was holding it she was completely terrified to find a whip held up by nothing. No one was holding it. Flower was shaking now and her legs even tight against his sides. She was praticly squeezing the life out of Garos but didn't know it.

--- Merged Double Post ---

Name: Peter

Species: Demon/human

Powers: Give anyone nightmares, turn invisible, has a demon form

Weapons: Basicly anything

Vehicle: Nope

Pets: Nah

Family: HA! yes....

Husband/wife: HA! your joking right?

Girlfriend/boyfriend: Nah find them to be.....annoying

Crush: Nah

Looks:

Garos was deep in thought as he trained, and hardly heard Flower come running up to him. Turning at the last second, he made a sound of surprise and was knocked to the ground before he could say anything. Sobs wracked the poor girl as she gripped him and he could do nothing but listen as she spoke of nightmares and a whip. "But... how?!" he asked, eyes wide in surprise at the mention of a whip actually laying on her bed.

Doing his best to comfort her, he leaned down to say something when the sound of a whip cracked the silence. Looking past Flower, he spotted the whip... floating? "The hell?" he questioned, then gritted his teeth as the girl dug her legs into his sides. He fought to stand, moving in front of her and facing the whip. "Either somethin's wrong with that whip, or somebody's messing with ya'..." he scowled, picking up his sword and taking a swing at the whip and whomever might be wielding it. He used the flat of his blade, however, to avoid cutting someone through the middle.

Flower watched as he did so not daring to go over there herself. Suddenly she heard him hit something. With a yell of an ow flower went into attack mood. No one makes her freak out like that. She suddenly was more angry then scared(wow she has drastic mood changes). She growled like a wolf would grabbing her sword. Standing tall now her massively tight grip was now on the sword. She waited for him to show before she attacked.

--- Merged Double Post ---

Peter saw the bigger man swing at him with the flat part of his sword. With no way to avoid it when it hit his side he flinched. "ow." he said turning visible before he saw the furious look of flower. When he turned to see he was taken back. "Oh crap..." he said and dropped the whip. "Hehehe." he then looked at the bigger guy to his his reaction. He took a step back and looked between the two just hoping he isn't going to get killed.

Peter looked at Rya and then back at an angry flower. He sudden tried to run but Flower turned into a wolf catching up to him. Peter stopped and jumpped back. "Hey...can't blame a guy when you leave your door open...I mean come on I can give people nightmares and stuff you were just begging me to use my power on you really." He said looking at her with a shaky smile. He looked at Flower then at Rya. "Help me before she kills me." He asked then looked at Flower who was now in human form.

Flower growls as she turned back human from her wolf form. She looked at Peter and shook her head at his excuse. "I was to tired to care to shut my door. You should have left me alone!" She yelled and then dash forward grabbing peter by his shirt. She then picked him up and slamed him down. "No one makes me look that weak!" She yelled again at him while putting her boot on his back. "NO ONE!"

Rya made a glow come around Flower as he made her go float to the other side of the room as he walked over to Peter as he made a Guard come around Peter as he looked at Flower. "Stop this now" Rya said.

Flower stuggled and then looked at Rya. "Release Me Now!" She yelled blasting light at the energy furrious at his iteruption. She kept blasting light and struggling. "NOW!" She yelled again and then looked at Peter. "I'm going to murder you even more now." She said continuing blasting the energy.

Flower's light only added to the Twilight as he kept his hold on her. "You can not kill him, The nightmare was not real, so why kill him?" Rya asked Flower as he saw her trying to get out of his hold.

Garos nearly grabbed the other but, before he could, Peter ran, getting caught by Flower easily. The scarred man simply watched, staring daggers at Peter as Flower slammed him to the ground and put a boot on him.

At her outburst, though, Garos moved closer, going to try and calm her, when the strange boy from earlier put a guard around Peter and moved the girl away. "I don't think ya' really need to get involved," he said simply, eyeing Rya with no hostile intent, just making an observation. Moving his eyes toward Peter, he grit his teeth. "And you... I wouldn't recommend givin' people around here nightmares like that. It's a quick way to make enemies."

Wondering just how the other might effect his own nightmares, Garos' frown deepened as his eyes moved back and forth, wondering just what would take place. As Flower began to blast light, he scowled, speaking again. "Flower... calm down!" he nearly shouted, then glared at the boy. "Let her go. Please."

Flower looks at rya. "Let go of me now....before you really make me mad!" She yelled and opened a portal inside and ended up beside Peter. "Hello demon boy." She grinned quite creep like. "How about I beat you to a pulp." She jumpped onto her two hands and kicked him down while jumpping so when he landed she landded standing on him. "I'll teach you that one latter garos." She chuckled and growled at Peter.

Peter tried to run but couldn't. "OW!!!!" He looked up at her and then struggled even more. He reatched for the whip and managed to grab it before snapping it at Flower. Not really meaning to hit her but the end of the whip connected with her face.

Flower saw he had the whip and was struck on the side of her face and yelled out falling to the floor. SHe looked at Peter and got up running away her face bleeding. She held it now behind garos looking at Peter who was shocked he hit her.

Rya shook his head at this as he made a twilight orb around himself "All you had to do was calm down" Rya said to them.

Garos scowled as Flower opened a portal and appeared next to Peter, attacking the other. "Damn it, calm down..." he murmured, moving toward her when the whip cracked across the side of her face. Garos dashed forward, almost seeming too quick to be human, grabbing Peter by the throat and lifting him to eye level.

"Yer' really gettin' on my bad side, kid," he growled, moving his scarred face up toward the other male. "Do that again and I'm gonna' make sure that hand can't ever use that whip again. Ya' get me?"

As the glow enveloped him, Garos growled, slamming his fist into the light. "And she had reason to. Ya' don't mess with people's nightmares and fears!" he spat. "Now, I'd suggest you let me outta' this glow, before I find a way to get out. That could end badly."

Flower turned to rya. "you stay out of this." she sai her face quickly healing. She put her hand down after wipping the left over blood from her face. She looked at the whip and shivered hating the sight of her blood on it. "I will not calm down...I don't ever want anyone to see me like that again:..scared of a stupid weapon and actig more like a child." she said looking down. "It's shamfull and not like my father would have acted or my mother...not how a Queen should act." she said and sighed deeply sitting down. "Not to mention doing it in front of you of all people." she sighed again. Peter nodded just hoping to be let down and struggled to breath. Once the boy who helpped him before got him away from garos he smiled. "Thanks." he turned invisible just invade they wanted to hurt him more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back