Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

Garos shook his head, smirking coldly. "Yea', I'll just go around forgivin' everybody that does this kinda' stuff. That would'a worked real well earlier this week." As Peter vanished from sight, Garos scowled and slammed his fists against the glowing light. "Great... and there he goes. Ya' wanna' let me outta' here or what? Not like I can attack him now," he murmured, eyeing Rya fiercely.

Flower sighed and walked up to garos and looked up at him frowning. "..." She looked down again and glanced at the whip and stepped towards garos and sighed again. "....I hate...that little demon." She mumbled and looked at Garos with eyes like she did something wrong. She shuffled her feet.

When he was finally able to move freely, he moved back toward Flower and looked down at her, then to the whip as well, following her gaze. "Ya' know him?" he asked, raising a brow as he noticed her expression. "Yer' not in the wrong here," he added with a reassuring smile.

Flower sighed. "I know his mother and father....My guess is since his father looks like a huge spider and causes nightmares when he bites your forehead that's his son." She said and looked at him. "His mother is full human...odd couple I say." She said and then chuckled. "Of course some would call us that. Beauty and the beast thing....you being the beauty." She laughed making a joke.

Raina had been watching them from her little dark corner, her hair, eyes and clothes helping her to blend into the shadows. As the fight appeared to be over - and her fun rapidly going with it too - she strolled out of the room, she bumped right into something, although as she looked up there was nothing there. She immediately guessed she had bumped into that invisible demon boy and raised an eyebrow, "Oh right, that's a fun way to confuse people, turn invisible then bump right into them." She smirked, even though her words were sharp the amusement in her eyes showed she wasn't being serious.

Once Faye had dragged Myra to their room she sped around with the speed of a vampire, having them both sitting on her bed with two steaming mugs of hot chocolate that was topped up with whipped cream and mini-marshmallows. Myra's favourite. Myra smiled at her little sister, "Thank you" Faye stared at her, still not used to her speaking and frankly still quite shocked by it. Myra noticed her expression and laughed in the slightest, Faye shook her head with a grin on her face, "Sorry, not used to it." Myra nodded and took a sip of the warm drink, Faye looked down at her own steaming cup and - as she always did - licked the whipped cream off and gulped down the marshmallows. Once she was done devouring the top of her drink she looked over at Myra, "So...who's asking questions first? Me or You?" Myra paused slightly, her eyes locked on the drink, "Me." Faye sighed, "Dammit" She placed her drink down on the table beside and looked at her sister, "Shoot." Myra frowned slightly at her behavior but turned to her anyway, "When did you find out you were half-vampire?" Faye winced lightly, "Jump right in there why don't ya'?" Myra remained silent and after a pause, Faye spoke, "I was four, you were six." Myra's eyes filled with confusion and shock as she looked back up at Faye, "You kept it a secret for ten years?" Faye nodded before Myra spoke again, "Who knew besides you?" "Mum." Myra frowned, "Just Mum?" "Yes." "Did Dad?" "No." Myra nodded, taking it in, "Did she ever talk about...you know.." She paused uncomfortable, knowing who he was, "Your real dad?" Faye looked away with pain in her eyes, "No. All she told me that he was a full vampire, nothing more." Myra paused, "Did you ever feel like you wanted to meet him? Talk to him?" Faye spoke instantly, "No." Myra glared at her lightly, "You don't have to lie for my sake." Faye looked her dead in the eyes, "I'm not lying. Whenever I asked Mum about him, she got this look in her eyes, like....like she was experiencing hell times 10." There was a silence for a few minutes before Myra asked another question, "Is that why you always acted out?" Faye glared at the wall opposite them, "Yes." Myra frowned, "Why didn't you just talk to us? Even if you couldn't tell me, why not Mum?" Faye laughed rather coldly without meaning to, "Because Mum treated me like I was nothing more than an annoying pet that she had to keep because her beloved daughter was in love with it." She shrugs, "Not that I can or could blame her, I mean, I am the product of what was possibly the most horrifying experience she ever went through" Myra frowned, "What about Dad?" "Dad was always busy with helping you and your power development, he didn't want much to do with the strange child who set his study alight by accident." Myra looked down at her drink, Faye continued, used to talking and now that she started letting out her feelings, she couldn't stop, "It..It made me feel like a freak, like I didn't belong. So I did bad things, I started and joined riots everywhere that I could, got in trouble with the police, started forest fires, I even burned the damned school down!" She clenched her fists and then relaxed, her tone turning nonchalant, "Yeah it got me some attention, none of it good of course, but it was still attention...." She looks down at her lap, "But still nothing from them..." She shook her head and Myra finished for her, "Then I started ignoring you aswell, or arguing with you...I...I never knew you felt like that.." She speaks softly and Faye shrugs, trying to brush it off as she usually did, "It's alright, it's in the past." Myra frowned, "It's not alright. It wasn't fair. You're not a freak Faye, you're special. You, you have both sides of the two most powerful races in the world. You're like the ultimate race in yourself!" Faye smiled at her sister, "Thanks Myra." She pulled her in for a hug and then swallowed nervously, "So...time for me to ask questions now?" She asks nervously, Myra frowned, "Do you want to?" She asks tentatively, Faye frowned, breathing in her flowery scent, "Maybe another time..." Myra nodded and held her younger sister closer, finally feeling like the older one of the two.

Peter made it so he could be seen. "No...Just running from a man with scars and his girlfriend...Lol the girl's afriad of whips but she sure is powerful." He said and crossed his arms looking at her. "Anyways sorry about that." He chuckled and then looked at her again. "Not that I didn't have a reason to give her a hard time..."

Raina nodded, leaning against the wall as she looked him up and down, seeming to be thinking as she smirked lightly, "She's afraid of whips?" She mused to herself before her black eyes seemed to re-focus on him, "What's your reason?" She looked at him, something in the back of her brain telling her that he looked slightly familiar. She had no idea why.

Chameleon watched as they all dispersed and did their own thing, he shrugged and walked from the room, forgetting to keep a look-out for that Tiffany girl as he began walking down the corridor - giving himself a basic tour.

(Oh I've been meaning to ask you....Did you see the new picture of nick and deathwish I put up?)

--- Merged Double Post ---

Peter laughed. "Yeah someting about being whipped from when she was a child....vampire wars I think...anyhow my reason is because she left her door open...I mean she was begging me. Plus to give someone a nightmare I have to kiss their foreheads, and she looks cute when she sleeps...exept I didn't kiss her on the forehead." He laughed and then looked at her. "Plus my dad knows her...and I pretty much hate my dad." He crossed his arms.

Rya walked in the hall reading a 500 year old Magic Book, The book was covered in a Black Blood of some sort Rya didn't mind it as he kept reading.

This time dark flower was on the prowl. She saw Leon and walked over licking her lips. "Hey..." she said and leaned against the wall with her black suductive dress on. she smirked and looked him over. She tilted her head wondering why he was looking as if someone was after him.

(Just did now, and is Peter son of one of the boys? He looks an awful like them besides hair colour)

Raina grinned, "Oh right, that's good information to know." She raised an eyebrow as he mentioned his power, "That is a strange...yet cool power." As he mentioned hatred for his father her eyes turned cold towards something else, not him, "Yeah, Dad's are a waste of space." She stretched a little bit and got off from the wall, "Kill 'em off, that's what I say." She finished her mini-stretch and smirked at him, loving how that's exactly what she did to her dad, "They're so much less hassle when dead"

Chameleon looked at the girl and he couldn't help as his eyes scanned up and down her body, admiring her curves, he quickly focused his stunningly bright blue eyes on her eyes though, not wanting to look like a pervert or anything, although this girl didn't seem to mind. He frowned, "You look an awful lot like that Flower girl." He looked at her hair and eyes once more, "But...darker." He wondered why this girl had approached him, he seemed to be getting a lot more people speaking to him than he was used to. He usually sticked to his name and just blent into the background.

Rya looked up from his magic book as he saw Dark Flower, As he Blinked before he casted a Shadow Spell on himself as he fused with her Shadow listening in on her.

Dark flower smirked as he looked over her. "I'm her...sister." she said and approached him. "So I'm Bella." she lied she really didn't have a name. She looked him over. "Who are you?" she smiled and let stood a save distance away yet her stands was slightly to call him over.

(No his father is a spider thing lol)

Peter sighed. "My mother would never alow it...it would hurt her deeply and I love my mom..." He sighed and then rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah...they are." He looked at her. "So why are you interested in flower's fear?" He asked curious.

(Sorry for such a late post. Can hardly keep up with all this crazy posting! Haha.)

The scarred man nodded, frowning a little at the description of the father. "Yeah, an odd couple indeed," he joked, then laughed at her words. "Me bein' the beauty, eh? Now there's a frightening thought." He snickered and leaned back against the wall, thoughts going to the strange kid who'd had him in that glow. "So, who is that guy anyhow? And what's with that power of his?"

Flower sighs and shrugs. "He's weird....I don't know really. Most of the time when I try to talk to him he ran off." She sighed and then leaned on the wall beside him. She looked up at Garos and then smiled. "I won't let him both you to much he hardly does anything to annoy anyone...in fact he runs around to much." She said and then looked to the ceiling. "Normaly."

Rya teleported out the shadow as he gasped for air as he was in his room "Shadows -Gasp- Not my thing-" Rya said to Ruby who looked at him.

Garos nodded and sighed as well. "Yea', I don't really know a damn thing about him. Though, almost every time's been quick and strange." He shrugged and nodded again. "Yea', he doesn't seem to do anything much, but trappin' me like that isn't usually a good idea." Looking over toward her, he raised his brow a little. "Are ya' alright? With the whip and all, ya' sort've panicked." His eyes showed worry, as did his voice. He hated seeing that happen to her, especially when he couldn't do much about it.

Flower looked at him and sighed touching the place where is smacked her. "Yeah...I'll be fine." She said and looked at him. She tried to smile. "It's just a whip right?" She didn't sound to sure at all. She sighed and leaned on him. It put a real smile on her face.

At her words, Garos frowned. "Ya' don't sound too convinced," he observed, then smiled as she leaned against him. It was a comforting feeling. Strange to think they hadn't known each other for that long of a time.

Flower looked at him and sighed. "I'm not really...I was completly terrified of something that isn't as bad as a sword." SHe sighed. "Not the mention me jumping on you then almost crushing you." She sighed and looked down. "Now people are becoming aware of my rank and fear." She sighs deeply.

Key holder Guard appears in Fron of Flower. He was covered in armor and kneeled down on one knee as he saw her. "My queen." His voice was muffled because of the armor. "I have come to protect you." He said seeing her leaning on Garos. "From the Human." He said grabbing his sword.

Flower sighed deeply. "I was wondering when this annoyence was going to appear." She said and crossed her arms. "Go away....and Leave him alone before I hurt you." She looked at him angry. The Guard shook his head no. Flower growled. "Darn you..."

Ruby looked outside the window as she made a mini heart in her hand as she raised a eyebrow

"That's someone i haven't seen before"

Name: Faith Eliza Cord

Species: Human/Warrior, aka Slayer

Powers: supernatural strength and speed, rapid healing

Weapons: is skilled with crossbows, knives, axes, scythes

Vehicle: she drives...does it matter WHAT?

Pets: dog named Lacam, horse named Wraith

Family: "sister"/ward Sheena, daughter Liza, husband Macal (though doubt he'll be in this), deceased parents, no siblings

Husband/wife: Macal Cord

Girlfriend/boyfriend:

Crush:

Looks:View attachment 1708

5'5, 120 pounds

Bisexual but involved in a straight relationship

Name: Margaret Ann "Sheena" Sadovsky, usually known as Sheena, sometimes known as Legs

Species: Lycan/Werewolf (half)

Powers: shapeshifting, strength and speed, healing

Weapons: same as Faith

Vehicle: drives but Faith prefers she doesn't

Boyfriend: Alex Sage played by Macal Cord (if he's playing, if not, then no one)

Looks: Very tall and thin- 5'9, 119 pounds- boyishly shaped, sloppy in appearance and hygiene, View attachment 1709

Bisexual, technically, but predominantly gay

Name:Liza Kathleen Cord

Species: Key holder

Powers: strength, teleportation, able to heal others, controls lightning and wind

Weapons: is trained to handle many of same weapons of Faith and Sheena

Vehicle: are you serious?

Pets: cat Tink, horse Rosie, dog Casey

Family: mother- Faith "sister"- Liza father- Macal However...Faith actually has the same biological parents as Liza. Liza was initially a personality developed in Faith's mind when Faith was a child, born of trauma. While Faith grew, Liza did not. As an adult, Macal helped extract Liza, once she was discovered in Faiths' mind, and gave her human form, deciding to raise her with Faith as a true child. Liza however since she is a piece of Faith and not a true person, cannot age or mature mentally or physically.

Husband/wife:

Girlfriend/boyfriend:

Crush:

Looks: Small, thin, brown pigtails, dimples View attachment 1710

And their way in:

Faith, feeling isolated and alone more and more living on the Cord's island, as their friends drift away from them geographically and emotionally, decides to move and make a fresh start. She takes her "sister" Sheena, who is her ward, and her daughter Liza and enrolls them in the Fighting Academy, figuring that they too could benefit from a new start and more interactions with others their age and who are like them. They have already been trained, so this is more for their social development and happiness than a need for improvement. Faith, to keep an eye on them, and also to enrich her own life and add a sense of purpose, decides to apply to be a trainer of other youth than her sister and child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back