Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

Flower looked at Garos and then sighed. She sat down and looked down. "This is bad...." She put her head on her knees. She didn't like the idea of Garos facing Vince. Even though she didn't want to be the wife of Vince, she could let Garos get hurt because of it.

As he walked, he decided to get some training done first, starting to head toward the nearest training room. His mind yelled thoughts about Vince, Flower, the new vampire girl... but he pushed them all away. He hated leaving Flower behind like that, but he didn't want her to see him so damned angry. Turning the corner, he nearly ran over Shade, startling himself and probably the boy. "Hey," he murmured, giving a nod, then noticing the sword the boy was holding. "I take it 'yer looking for a fight, or a spar. If ya' wanna', I'd be yer' opponent. Need to get some anger out anyhow..." he grumbled.

Shade nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw Garos. Hes usualy left out of important things so he thought he was the only one in the academy at the time. "Heh he. Just my luck." He said. "Alright then" Shade said, walkiong back to the training room. He wasnt gonna bother Garos and ask him why he was angry, as he wouldnt understand anyway.

Vince laughed in Kingdom Kira castle (Flower's kingdom and in her castle) He looked out the window pleased with himself. "hmm...This is going to be fun. Poor flower is going to have to share all this with me." Laughs and looked around. "I sould visit her soon." He looked to a servent. "Thanks sweetie." He laughed as the servent showed her fangs.

Faye was walking along when she heard both Flower and Garos chatting, her eyes widened as Garos and her spoke about an arranged marriage between her and another vampire, then Vince was mentioned. She quickly pieced it together and her eyes widened further. She managed to duck into the shadows as Garos stormed past angrily and once he was gone she stepped out from the shadows, she was thinking about what Flower had just said, 'A half vampire half key holder to rule both lands would bring peace.' She frowned, whenever people found out about Faye's 'heritage' they were either disgusted or horrified, usually both. And now they wanted her 'type of people' to rule their lands? She shook her head, rather confused by it all. She stepped around the corner to see Flower, she looked broken. She hurried over to her and without another thought wrapped her arms around the older girl and hugged her, speaking straight away so that she wouldn't freak out and think she was an enemy, "It's gonna be alright Flower." She hugged her a little tighter, she didn't have an issue with Vince, but if he was going to hurt Flower, then it was her duty to look after the Key-Holder. Even though Flower had rejected her offer of being her body guard, she still was going to try her best to act like one.

Raina was just drifting around when she spotted a boy and a girl cuddling each other, both of their faces red and looking like they had just kissed. She moved slightly and her eyes widened as she recognized the girl. That's her. That's the girl Dad sent me to get. She quickly grazed her eyes over the girl's long, white hair and big red eyes and her thoughts were confirmed. She rolled her eyes and moved back into the shadows as she headed in another direction, speaking to herself once she was out of their earshot, "Great...this means I have to call him."

Myra nodded in response to James question, but then all the kids came out of class, making a lot of noise and bustling past them. A few wolf whistles were heard as some of the students noticed her and James, she pulled away in embarrassment, her face going bright red. She gave James an apologetic look and then completely vanished from sight, as if she had disappeared.

Flower looks at her and sighs. "Faye...Please I should be happy to serve my people..." SHe thought about it for a second and then looked away. "Oh forget it that @%#$&!! is going to be my husband and I hate it!" She blinks. "I hate it enough to cuss." She sighed and slightly pull away.

James blinks. "Um myra! hey wait." He looked for her. He sighed deeply and looked around. "Great...the first girl I don't want to leave disappears." He sighs and crossed his arms.

Vince started on his way to see flower. He smirked to himself.

--- Merged Double Post ---

Vince had arived and as soon as he walked through the door Flower got up and tried to run. Vince ran in front of her smiling brightly. "You look beautiful." He grabbed her chin smiling.

Flower froze suddenly. She swallowed. "vince..." She looked down but he just lifted her head again. She swallowed again and backed away from him. "Don't you have a person to annoy." She said growling at him.

Garos followed Shade to the training room, picking up a claymore and readying himself. He could tell Shade had been training and didn't expect this fight to be easy... but that was for the better. Giving a nod to the boy, he grinned and leapt forward with a yell, swinging the sword with surprising speed for it's size.

(Sorry for the short post, trying to multi-task and it's not going well. :P Will try and post more on the next post.)

Faye moved back as Flower jumped up and as Vince grabbed her, Faye growled at him. She noticed Flower's weak appearance by the way she dipped her head and tried to look away. Faye's eyes flickered like a flame - a sign she was about to explode - and she could feel herself heating up, she knew Vince and Flower could probably feel the heat coming from her aswell. "Leave her alone Vincent." She had no idea why she elongated his name, perhaps because it annoyed people when their names were longer, she remembered that Vince didn't know she was half-vampire so she kept her eyes normal and didn't let her fangs out. Yet.

Raina pulled out her phone and was about to ring her Father when a hunk of dark hair and muscles bolted past her. She raised an eyebrow and followed him. Standing a bit behind him as he confronted that annoying Key-Holder from earlier and that fiery little halfy. She smirked in her bi**hy way and watched, hoping he would rip the Key-Holders head from her body.

Myra was running away - in her invisible form - in embarrassment, not because she was caught with James, she would never be embarrassed to be with James, but because she had kissed him! And the other kids probably knew it to! When she saw her sister growling at Vince, her eyes widened and she remained invisible as she watched, Vince scared the living daylights out of Myra.

Vince growls at Faye. He looked at Flower and pulled her close. "Really if you brake the agreement between vampires and key holders...I get to kill all of you off." he looked at Flower who just looked at the ground. He chuckled and looked up at another vampire. He looked back at Faye.

Flower looked at the ground. She knew she couldn't do anything about Vince. She looked at Faye and sighed. She looked at Vince. She sighed slowly trying to get out of his grip.

Garos stopped suddenly before his swing hit the boy, looking around in a bit of panic. "Wait... we have to wait. Somethin' ain't right." He couldn't explain it, but there was something in the air that made it heavy. "Follow me," he growled to Shade, lugging the sword over his shoulder and running out into the hallway back toward Flower.

Skidding to a stop, his eyes set on Vince and bore into his back. "Yer' back early, ya' sonovabitch," he snarled, mouth going into a wide and crazed grin, eyes bloodshot and blazing. He began to laugh. "Turn around, Vinny-boy and let me say hello." The scarred human's voice was raspy, almost an inhuman quality to it, and it tore forth with rage. Something in his mind told him to protect Flower at all costs... and he wasn't about to ignore it. "Let'r go and TURN AROUND!" he yelled, the hand not on his sword in a balled fist.

( Damn it, sorry Shade, I didn't see that you were online. If you'd like me to, I can edit my post around yours, then take off and do what Garos does best. :P )

(lol its alright, i dont plan on staying online for that long anyway. ill just delete mine)

Edit:

Shade got ready for the fight too. not actually expecting to last long against Vince. He looked towards Garos. "Mind tellin me whats goin on here? i havent been keeping track" He said.

Faye glared at him and without her control her eyes turned black, she hissed at him angrily with her fangs out. She didn't bother to cover them, she didn't care now. Seeing the powerful Flower reduced to nothing more than a silent scaredy-cat was like watching Myra slowly die inside for those four years all over again. "Let go of her." She then smirked and her eyes remained black, "Afterall, the groom is not to see the bride before the wedding." With one quick movement Faye gripped Flower's arm hard enough to pull her away from Vince, but not hard enough to hurt her, resulting in Flower now standing beside Faye instead. Faye then stepped infront of Flower and looked up at Vince, not seeming at all imitated or scared by him. "Run along and get ready." She raised an eyebrow as her eyes flicked to the vampire girl but she said nothing, her eyes once again resting on Vince's harsh gaze.

Flower looked at Garos and then looked at Vince. Her eyes widened. "Garos..." She looked at Vince who was angry. He threw Flower to the side and hissed loudly. Flower was on the floor rubbing her head. "Ow..."

Vince showed his fangs. "You really want to interfer?" He smirked and crossed his arms. "Ah I remember you...are you always with my flower?" He glanced at Flower and smiled. "Hmm...interesting, so why are you so angry?"

(Yeesh, sorry about the Myra part, too. I jumped the gun with my post, it seems. xD )

Garos continued to grin as Vince turned around, looking angry, then smirking. For a moment, the man ignored the 'vamp, turning to Shade. "I'll fill ya' in later, or ya' can go ask Flower. All I know, is this asshole's back and I really wanna' wipe the smirk off his face." He turned back to Vince and chuckled at first, then laughed, his eyes glinting. "Yea', you could say I'm always with 'yer' Flower. But, that's not the only reason I wanna' put ya' in yer' place. Yer' nothin', Vinny-boy. Nothin' but a damned parasite. I'm angry about a lotta' stuff, 'Vamp. I'm jus' usin' it to help me take you down." He started walking toward the vampire, tapping his sword on his shoulder. "From the first time I saw ya' and saw what ya' did to Flower, I've wanted to tear ya' apart. So let's see just how tough ya' can be."

Vince smirked and ran beside flower and with one quick move bit into her neck. He fed on her blood and then his eyes glowed. He threw the screaming flower aside again. "You really want to know." He glowed with shadow and looked at Flower. 'Aw that hurt....and I love seeing you in pain." Laughs and grabs his sword.

Flower held her neck and looked at Vince. "Did you really have to do that?" She said feeling very weak. "Ow..." She sniffled and looked at Garos shaking her head no not to do it.

Garos flinched as Vince bit into Flower's neck. A low growl began down in his throat, but not once did the horrifying grin leave his face. If anything, it widened. He spoke, past Vince. "Someone help her. Heal her." He looked to Vince and shook his head. "Yer' nothing. Look at you... provin' my point. Let's see how far ya' get with yer' little shadows, bloodsucker. I can't wait while everybody watches a human cut cha' up, piece by stinkin' piece." He rushed forward swinging his claymore like it was a dagger. Anger swelled around the room, so thick one could almost feel it surging from the scarred male. His mind was white, the only thing he could think of was to kill.

Vince jumpped and then kicked off the second floor and landed behind Garos grabbing his sword and pulling it out growing bigger with shadow. "Whoa there scary...why don't you calm down before you hurt yourself." He chuckled and slashed his sword at him.

Flower growled and tried to stand up but couldn't. 'Darn it...." She closed her eyes holding her neck. "This is very bad." She opened them again trying to move.

Shade saw Flower laying on the ground, helpless. She looked exactly how his brother did when he died. Shade was filled with anger. A silver aura swirled around him as his eyes turned white. His sword began to float alongside him. He lunged after Vince also, trying to back up Garos.

Vince looked at Shade and hissed jumping back and blasting shadow at shade. "Wow you trying to cheat? I guess flower attracts more then just one puppet." He laughed looking at Flower.

Flower glares at him. "They are not my puppets!" She yelled and then held her neck harder. “Ow.”

Garos moved to avoid Vince's attack, laughing spitefully. "Ya' ain't even began to see why'm scary!" he roared, looking over to see that Shade had jumped into the fray. Garos gave him a nod and moved to attack at the same time, trying to surprise the shadowy-vamp. He flung attacks, angry but precise at the other, then turned to glare at Shade. "I've got this. Go help Flower, er' she ain't gonna' make it!" he said bluntly, then turned back to Vince, eyes changing silver for a moment as he continued his assault with the claymore. It didn't matter what the other threw at him, he'd keep fighting.

Flower glared at him. "What the heck do you think?" She closed her eyes and then rolled on her side. "This really hurts." She swallowed and looked at Garos and Vince.

Vince blocked his arms getting cut up. He blasted shadow at him and his sword slashed back at forth a few times then he jumpped spinning his sword with him over Garos. He landed and smirked having a idea. He blasted shadow at Flower making her slid away from Shade. She hit the wall and fell on her side again. He chuckled and turned to face garos.

Shade felt stupid. "im sorry...its just that, well....i dont know what to do. i dont think i have any healing powers. i guess things would be better if Faye were here." Shade said. He punched the ground HARD. As he lifted his hand up he tried to wipe off the blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back