Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

Flower looked at the vampire then looked away. "Hello." She said simply trying not to be mean. She sighed kicking her feet in the water. "Need any healing? I mean I can heal you...but I guess you can heal yourself." She looked at Faye and then sighed.

Tiffany looks at him. "Oh stop it with the games they're not fun anymore." She she grabbed his chin and made him look at her with an angry face. "Leaving me for so long was not fun!!!" She put her hands on her hips. "You haven't even asked about my outfit." She said spining for him to see her school like uniform. With a skirt.

James shoved her hand from his chin. "It's not a g-" Looks at her outfit. Wow she looks...no this girl is crazy! What the heck am I thinking? He shakes his head. "Listen leave me alone!" He said walking away. "You're crazy." He said angry.

Confusion filled Raina's eyes for a moment as the Key-Holder offered to heal her, then she blinked and shook herself mentally, Dad told me about them, she's tricking me, trying to get me comfortable so that she can stab me in the back. No way. I won't fall for it. She glared at Flower, "I'd rather you didn't come anywhere near me." She spoke with hatred in her voice and looked back at Faye who had popped her head out of the water, the area around her was like a hot-tub, bubbling from the heat she was giving off. She then remembered Faye's vampire like appearance when she went insane on her and frowned, "Are you half-vampire or something?" She noticed Faye's hard gaze waver slightly and let out a mocking bout of laughter, "Seriously? Half-vampire, Half-Keyholder?" She laughed once more, "I'd hate to be related to you!"

As the girl said that last sentence the water around Faye began to bubble even more, Faye's gaze turned furious as her sadness turned into anger, within a second she was beside Raina and Raina narrowly ducked the fire filled punch Faye directed at her. "Shut the fu** up!" She glared at her and her eyes were black once more, Raina smirked coldly, "Seems I've hit a soft spot, something wrong with the 'rents?" Faye knew that 'rents meant parents and she hissed at Raina furiously, "Both my parents were killed by your damn race so shut the hell up" Raina raised an eyebrow, "You're part of 'my damn race'." Faye spat her words with venom, "Only half."

(Maybe Flower should stop 'em xD )

Tiffany looked at him and grabbed his arm. "Don't walk away from me!" She flipped him over onto the ground. She hissed at him and then smiled. "I love you anyways." She hugged him snuggling close.

Flower sighed and got up and looked at them. "Now stop it you two." She looked at Faye and sighed. "Faye calm down please..." She sighed and then looked at some boys watching the fight. She growled and pulled her tunic down. "Darn it... Both of you are attracting attention which I don't want." She sighed.

--- Merged Double Post ---

James hisses and tries to pull her off. "This isn't fun!" He growled and gets up pushing her off. Walking back into the school he sighed and shut himself into his room.

Myra stopped dead in her tracks as she stumbled upon a very pretty girl snuggling against James, "I love you anyways" She felt her heart break as the girl spoke to James. They were extremely close and the look on the girl's face was pure adoration. She bit her lip and stared at them both with wide, red, watering eyes. Immediately getting the wrong idea. She had no idea why she felt so...betrayed...her and James weren't even dating. But it still hurt, a lot. She let out a sob and ran from them both before she could hear what James was about to say, sure it was about loving her back, tears slipping down her cheeks. She should have known he had a girlfriend.

--- Merged Double Post ---

Faye stepped back, the fire dying down and her eyes going back to amber. "We better get going Flower, it's lesson time." She turned to look at her, "I think you got the same room as me, Room 6?"

Raina made a growling noise and Faye turned to glare at her, "What?" Faye's voice was clipped, she was still furious at Raina. "I've got Room 6." Faye rolled her eyes, "Great." Her voice dry and full of sarcasm. Raina glared at Faye, "Whatever. Just stay out of my way." Raina sped off, Faye turned to Flower, "Shall we get going?" She ignored the vampire's last sentence, trying to keep her cool.

Flower nodded and grabbed her cloak puting it back on. "Yeah..." She sighed and then walked out sighing deeply. She entered the room not really feeling up to anything.

James sighed and walked out. When he saw myra he walked up. "Hey myra how are you?" He smiled happy to see her. He yawned stretching out.

Shade couldnt stop thinking about what occured a while ago. He knew he would never understand the pain everyone else felt, but that didnt mean he doesnt think its wrong. He wasnt as angry as before, but he was still mad enough to FEEL the veins in his head. He began pacing around the roof. He wasnt watching where he was going so he tripped on a rock (clumsy huh? lol) "F***!!" Shade yelled. A small blast of his energy came out of him as he yelled.

Tiffany saw shade and run up to help him. She flew upand grabbed him. "Hey be carful!" She said looking at him. She sighs looking around for James. She looked at Shade and smiled.

Myra looked up at James, her eyes looked as if she'd been crying but she gave him a small smile anyway, shrugging in response to his question. She couldn't let her feelings ruin their friendship, if James had a girlfriend there was nothing she could do about it. He obviously didn't feel the same way for her as she did for him. She pulled out her planner and looked at the room she had to go to, Room 6. She showed James her schedule and looked up at him questioningly, wondering if he had the same class as her. She still felt pain after seeing that girl snuggle up to him, but she had to ignore it.

Faye followed Flower into the classroom and took a seat beside her, even though Flower had rejected her offer of being her bodyguard...that didn't mean she couldn't do it secretly. She looked around as other kids starting slipping into the classroom, not really recognizing most of them.

Shade looked at Tiffany for a few seconds. "Yeah....you saving me would've been great....if i couldnt do it myself" Shade said. He released himself from her grasp and fell. Right before he hit the ground he began to float. (Hes kinda pissed dont take it personal xD ) "The names Shade by the way" He said, flying to the training room.

James nods. "Yes room 6...I got that room two." He smiled at her and then looked at myra and then smiled. "Come on...before she finds finds me." He looked around and then walked to the class room.

Tiffany hissed at him then went to find James. She sighed and sat alone sighing. "SWhy does he keep running off?" She asked herself and leaned back. Looking around she sighed again.

Myra walked beside James, she frowned as he said, 'before she finds me' What did he mean? She looked up at him with a questioning gaze, who was 'she'? She looked back down at the ground and bit her lip, still thinking about him hugging that girl.

Tiffany runs up and hugs james tackling him to the floor. "Found you." She smiled and hugged his neck smiling. "So where are you off to?" She smiles and runs her hand up and down his arm.

James was shocked. "H-hey! Ouch that really hurt." He said and glared grabbing her hand. "Please don't do that." He sighed and looked up at Myra suddenly it hit him. What if she thinks he's dating Tiffany? That's ruin his chances with myra. He looked at Tiffany worried.

Myra watched the girl as she flung herself at James, she bit her lip and looked away. They were obviously in a relationship. Her eyes watered slightly but she tried to hide it as she looked up at James, she noticed the girl run her hand up and down his arm and her chest tightened, she gave him a small smile and walked off slowly, thinking he wanted some time alone with his 'girlfriend' She gripped her arm as she walked away, feeling a small pain in her chest as her eyes watered more viciously.

James looked at Tiffany and pushed her off and ran grabbing myra's arm and pulled her back. Suddenly he noticed he pulled back to hard and was holding her in his arms. He blushed and stood there. "Um....uh....uh...um." He was lost for words suddenly. He swallowed.

Tiffany eyes widened seeing the scene and gaspped. "J-james?" She backed away seeing him blush at that...that girl. She hissed furriously and stormed off with anger. She growled and sighed. "He...he's mine..." She whispered to herself.

Myra felt someone tug at her and she struggled with fear - remembering what his cold, hard hands had felt like - until she heard James stutter, she stopped and relaxed. She then released he was holding her against him and a cute pink blush crept onto her own cheeks, she then remembered he had a girl friend. She turned around so that her hands were against his chest and her blush increased as she looked up at him, her eyes big and still slightly sad as she waited for him to regain his words and say something. She wondered where his 'girlfriend' had gone.

James looked at her swallowing again. "Um m-myra....t-that girl...um....uh." He blushed even deeper feeling her hands on his chest. He smiled as best as he could. "Um...that girl...is not anyone....um she just thinks....we are together. Um uh...She's a little messed up in the head." He staring down at her and swallowed again. "Um....so...uh" he looked at her face. He saw she was blushing as well. He didn't know it but he started to lean over her.

A huge smile filled Myra's face as he told her that he wasn't actually dating that girl. Without knowing it she leaned closer to him, their lips were barely inches apart now and all it would take is the smallest of movements for them to kiss. Myra looked into James's eyes and found herself lost inside of them.

James looked at her lips and then kisses her softly. He relaxed his arms alittle feeling very happy. He closed his eyes leaning into her alittle more.

Myra felt initial shock as he kissed her then her body relaxed, although her mind was screaming at her.

No, you can't let yourself get pulled in Myra! It could happen again!

It won't, James is nice.

It could, are you willing to risk it?

She shut off her thoughts and just leant in further to the kiss, enjoying the warmth James was providing. She wrapped her arms around the back of his neck. Remembering that they might be late for lesson but not really caring right now, she just wanted to enjoy this moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back