Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

Trinity and Ginger walked up to Garos and hide behind him. "Um do you think the vampire is gone?" Ginger shoke her head and hides behind trinity.

accepted.

Nick and his brother deathwish were standing doing nothing. Being twins they often did nothing together. Nick sighs and Deathwish looked at him with bordem.

James sat alone thinking to himself about Flower's rescent friends. He smiled thinking how flower has never been this nice to people before.

(Incoming crappy 'trying to catch up' post!)

Garos waved a hand at Faye's comment. "No worries. I won't say I wasn't offended, but I know ya' didn't mean anythin' by it... and it's sadly true for the most part." He frowned a bit at this, almost angry at others of his kind.

Shaking off the thought, he turned to watch all of the going-ons in silence, grinning a little at all of the newcomers... but specifically at the two that seemed to know Flower so well. He meant to introduce himself, then blinked as the two hid behind his large form. He turned to look behind him, giving a smirk. "I think he is." He extended a scarred hand to each of the two in turn. "I'm Garos, by the way. Yer'... Trinity and Ginger?" he questioned, nodding at each of them to make sure he'd matched the right names with faces.

Trinity looked at him and smiled shaking his hand. "I'm flower's little sis...well not really but I consider her one." She laughs and looks at Ginger. This is Ginger...I'm her protecter." Ginger looks at trinity. Trinity smiled and smelled garos. 'Ah another human...no need to worry Ginger he is like you."

Ginger looks at Garos and hugs him happy. "..." She smiles and looks at Trinity noding.

Shade stood where he was when Hunter and Sky took off. He got in position, then zoomed off using his space manipulation to reduce friction and make him faster. He caught up to Hunter. "Now would be a really good time for you to attack me" He said, laughing.

Hunter looks at him. 'Well as long as you don't mine." She turned into a dog and snapped at him running faster now on four legs. She smiled.

--- Merged Double Post ---

(Just in the school or whatever. I gave you some of my characters to role play with.)

Shade watched Hunter zoom passed him. *MAJOR anime sweat drop* "How did?....nevermind" Shade said. He began building up momentum by swinging and pushing off trees. He looked like a blur as he sped through the woods. "your putting up a good challenge" He said, smiling back.

Chameleon grins at Flower, "Nice, is that one of your powers or something?" Chameleon knew alot about Key-Holders, he was best friends with one of them when he was younger. She and her family just vanished one day. He frowned slightly thinking about it.

Raina walked into the training room where Garos and the girls were. She looked over them both and noticed a ginger haired girl in the corner practicing her moves. She watched the girl with her scrutinising eyes, raising an eyebrow as she did. As if the girl could feel her gaze she turned around, Raina found amber eyes staring at her own black ones as the girl took in her appearance. Raina carried on staring and the girl placed her hands on her hips and glared back, Raina smirked, this girl seemed to have a bit of attitude. Should be fun.

Faye looked at the vampire girl as she smirked, she placed her hands on her hips and glared at the girl as she realized this girl was going to be a bi**h. She clenched her sword in her hand and narrowed her eyes at the girl. Waiting for her to speak.

Shade was getting tired too....."Hey.....did we even say where the finish is?" Shade bursted out laughing. "I guess well just go to the academy, and to make it even more interesting.....the First person to find flower wins.......sounds good to you?" Shade asked.

Ginder hugs garos tighter. "she's not gone..." She shakes scared. Trinity grabs a knive ready to protect her. She watched her quite scared as well.

Flower nodded. "Yeah..."? She laughs and rubs her neck. "So your a shapeshifter then...I haven't met your kind yet till now." She chuckled and looked at him.

Hunter nodded and jumpped turning as she landed she slide back her claws making claw marks in the dirt and dashed in the way of the school. "come on!"

"HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THAT?!?!" Shade yelled as he went to the treetops. He jumped tree to tree looking for a way out of the woods. He saw the academy in the distance. " Almost there..." Shade said, ready to pass out. He jumped back down and began running at almost full speed. He yelled out to Hunter, not knowing if hes close or far from her. " REMEMBER WHEN I SAID WE CAN USE ANY POWER WE HAVE? I THINK I MIGHT DO THAT NOW!"

Hunter nodded. "Go ahead!!!" She panted and kept running. She watched as sky flew above her. Dashing through the trees she lost sight of Shade.

Garos blinked as the meeker of the two hugged him all of a sudden. He gave a light hug back and chuckled. "Protector? Well, that's good of ya'." He began to say something else when the girl hugged tighter and Trinity pulled out some knives. "Hey... calm down both've ya'. Nothing is gonna' happen if I have anything to do with it," he said with a confident nod.

Raina pays no attention to Ginger or Trinity, not even Garos. She stares right at Faye, she takes a few strides so that she is right infront of the younger girl and looks down at her. "What you lookin' at?" Faye raises an eyebrow, they could be sisters with the way they both rose their eyebrow in the same manner. "Maybe I should ask you the very same question." Raina glares down at the girl, "You got guts kid, I'll give you that. But I don't think you've got the moves to make up for it." Faye's eyes harden and her orange eyes start to flicker like a flame, "I'm not a kid. And I think you're all talk and no show. Wanna prove me wrong?" Raina raises an eyebrow once more, "You seriously asking me that?" She leans closer, right up in Faye's space now, "I'll destroy you." She whispers threatening, the smell of blood coming from her mouth, she obviously fed not too long ago. With a quick motion Faye whips her nun-chucks across the girl's knees, it takes her by surprise and she falls to the floor as Faye speds back slightly and holds her sword in a diagonal motion across herself. "Go ahead." She responds, her eyes sharp and alive with fire.

Shade began to float, still moving fast. He started flying, reaching higher speeds. "I can see the academy!!" He yelled out. He tried to fly as fast as he could. He almost couldnt see. As he reached the woods exit, he started stopped. "now i just need to find flower." he said.

Taking the race a bit too seriously, He saw the roof of the academy and teleported there since he was close enough. "FLOWERRR!" he yelled.

Trinity looks up at Garos and nodded. "M-maybe I should go get flower...I'm sure she can stop those two...being Que-" she stops herself and looks at Ginger. "Y-you better stay here." She said creating an energy ball surrounding her as she dashed out. Protecting her from the attacks of the two vampires.

Ginger was frightened and looked up at Garos. "Sisy....left me...." She was scared and showed it. "Maybe mommy will get them away." She said referring to Flower. She often called her mom because she missed her own which left her for what seemed to be no reason. However no one tells her why.

Hunter ran into the school yard. She was almost at the door. But she was slowing down being tired. She panted about to drop.

Shade had mini heart attacks teleporting through the school looking for flower. He teleported into the training room where he saw Garos, (are you guys even in the training room) Faye and people he didnt even know. "um.....im SO sorry" He said, speeding off

(Um I think they are...flower is down stairs in the loby I guess.)

Flower heard two people calling her and looked around to see trinity paniced and heard shade running around. She blinked woundering what could be wrong. Seeing trinity frightened it could only mean on thing. Vampires. Not seeing ginger with her made her worried. "Trinity?!"

(ok thanks)

Shade literally broke down. He fell on the floor. "FLOWWWEEEEEEERRRR!" Shade yelled. He was pretty sure that Hunter already found her so he began to just walk around looking for the both of them.

Flower looked and walked toward shade. "Yes?" She said seeing him trinity behind her and then bursted in Hunter who yelled. "Oh shoot...He won." She fell on the floor tired in dog form. Flower raised an eyebrow. "What's going on?"

Shade threw himself onto flower. "YESS!! YESS!!! YES!!! I WON...........i think im just gonna.....go and..." Shade couldnt finish his sentence. He passed out and fell on the ground, still breathing heavily.

Raina looked up at the girl, "Nice." She commented. Neither of them seemed to notice they had the same nose and mouth. She leapt up and her nails slashed down across Faye's arm, causing a red gash. "But are you that good?" She went into for another slash but it was quickly blocked by Faye.

Faye winced at the pain but within a few seconds the cut glowed red and then vanished, Raina raised an eyebrow but didn't comment as she carried on raining down on Faye with attacks. Faye flipped right over her and her sword went through the back of Raina's knee. Raina fell down but she managed to push off the ground, grip the girl by the shoulders and hiss as she plunged her long fangs into Faye's neck, speaking before she bit, "Take this Key-Holder." Faye let out a gasp as the pain of the bite spread through her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back